31 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

The ME...  ugh.  They need to work on goalies.  How often do we see your opponent have 1-2 SOG and then 1-2 goals...

yeah, it is really annoying, especially against unmanaged teams

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah you can only see tackling style, mentality, passing style, attacking style, tempo and pressing. Still helpful though 🙂 Edit: Didn’t read his question correctly, I’ll just stick to the p

Hi, I suggest you 4-3-2-1 and the following instructions if you are the stronger team. It works for me.

Thanks, I won. The first 23 mins were nerve wrecking as I was 2-0 down, then  on 24th minute my team scored. From then on comeback, 3-2 win  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Is there good tactics for playing against stronger teams with 4-3-3B? This weekend in 3 of my game worlds I will play against 4-3-3B

1st opp: All normal (default setting); our team strength is similar

2nd opp: Hard, V. Attacking, Mixed, Both Flanks, Fast, All over; His team is stronger by 1

3rd opp: Hard, Attacking, Mixed, Mixed, Fast, Own Area; His team is stronger by 2

And in my game world, the number 1 team also use 4-3-3B with these instruction: Normal, Normal, Mixed, Both Flanks, Normal, Own Half; His team is stronger by 2

All of them never change their tactic game to game and yet all of them are in the top 2. I guess 4-3-3B is the best formation in this game?

I like to use 4-2-3-1 because my players suited better for that formation. (Easy to get high rated AM(RLC) players imo)

8 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Hi,

Is there good tactics for playing against stronger teams with 4-3-3B? This weekend in 3 of my game worlds I will play against 4-3-3B

1st opp: All normal (default setting); our team strength is similar

2nd opp: Hard, V. Attacking, Mixed, Both Flanks, Fast, All over; His team is stronger by 1

3rd opp: Hard, Attacking, Mixed, Mixed, Fast, Own Area; His team is stronger by 2

And in my game world, the number 1 team also use 4-3-3B with these instruction: Normal, Normal, Mixed, Both Flanks, Normal, Own Half; His team is stronger by 2

All of them never change their tactic game to game and yet all of them are in the top 2. I guess 4-3-3B is the best formation in this game?

I like to use 4-2-3-1 because my players suited better for that formation. (Easy to get high rated AM(RLC) players imo)

Hi, 

1. You can use your 4-2-3-1B

2. I suggest 3-5-2

3. 5-4-1B with defensive mentality

7 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Hi, 

1. You can use your 4-2-3-1B

2. I suggest 3-5-2

3. 5-4-1B with defensive mentality

Wow. All different formation? Any specific instructions?

And against 4-3-3B attacking from both flanks (2), doesn't 3-5-2 exposed our wing? But if you've been successful with it, I will try it then. I never tried 3-5-2 against 4-3-3 before, and my best team actually suited for 3-5-2 👍 (I have strong CBs and CFs)

7 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Wow. All different formation? Any specific instructions?

And against 4-3-3B attacking from both flanks (2), doesn't 3-5-2 exposed our wing? But if you've been successful with it, I will try it then. I never tried 3-5-2 against 4-3-3 before, and my best team actually suited for 3-5-2 👍 (I have strong CBs and CFs)

I think 3-5-2 counter well the 4-3-3B. Use defensive mentality and fast tempo with direct balls. In the 3. Situation, your opponent is much better so I would try to " park the bus" with very defensive mentality and long balls. But If you want, you can also use 3-5-2 here.

RECAP Time:

1st opp, similar rated team (92vs92):

I decided to use 3-5-2 because I have some unsuccessful result using 4-2-3-1B against 4-3-3B.

Result: Won 1-0; Posession lost 49 to 51, more Shots and Shot on Target.

Nice result to go within 3 points against division leader 👍

2nd opp, higher rated team (91 vs 92)

This is a cup game. In the weekend my opponent actually changed his tactic into 4-2-4 and lost. For our match, I see that my opponent best players' condition are in low 80s. His best of the rest players seems suited for 4-3-3/4-2-3-1, so I expect he will play 4-3-3 again. I also expected that he use his 2nd team, so I fancy 3-5-2 attacking. What happened? I think my opponent didn't log in/change his tactic, he still use 4-2-4 with the same lineup 🤣

Result: Lost 5-2; Win in possession (56 to 44), more shots and shot on target.

Unlucky I guess, I already saved my player by sacrificing my division game. 2 heavy losses in a row.

3rd opp, higher rated team (92 vs 94)

I used 5-4-1B very defensive, switched to 3-5-2 very attacking if losing in 60mins. My opponent use 4-3-3B and actually switched to 4-2-3-1B in the 60mins (he actually always does this, I forgot to check this detail 😭)

Result: Lost 3-0; Win in possesion (53 to 47), equal shots and more shot on target! (4 SoT to 3 SoT for him)

I conceded 1 goal by free kick in the 1st half. Then the last 2 goals came after 60 minutes after I switched to 3-5-2 Very Attacking

Conclusion: Rating wins. Even if your team has low condition, rating still the most important thing in this game

On 12/09/2020 at 09:53, Akos01 said:

Acho que o 3-5-2 contraria bem o 4-3-3B. Use mentalidade defensiva e ritmo rápido com bolas diretas. Na 3. Situação, o seu adversário está bem melhor então eu tentaria "estacionar o ônibus" com uma mentalidade muito defensiva e bolas longas. Mas se quiser, você também pode usar 3-5-2 aqui.

You are always talk defensive tactics. Its good, but playing always defensive dont win Championships! NEVER... exceptional when playing with BOTS..

44 minutes ago, Palpiero said:

You are always talk defensive tactics. Its good, but playing always defensive dont win Championships! NEVER... exceptional when playing with BOTS..

Honestly, as an inferior team. I managed to win 3 cups and get into 5 finals in 3 season by playing a lot of Very Defensive tactics against good teams (2+ rating higher than me). It kinda works in the cup games because you could draw and hope winning penalties.

3 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Honestly, as an inferior team. I managed to win 3 cups and get into 5 finals in 3 season by playing a lot of Very Defensive tactics against good teams (2+ rating higher than me). It kinda works in the cup games because you could draw and hope winning penalties.

I agree with you. I usually win trophies with defensive tactics. 

5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

I bet you win um a league with no managed human teams.

5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Do you have Many teams League managed by humans?

11 hours ago, Palpiero said:

Do you have Many teams League managed by humans?

I told you, I win in the cup games (cup and shield). Actually I haven't win my league/division yet.

The gameworld that I reached final 5 out of 6 times in 3 season has 11 managed teams. 7 teams are superior than me. 3 teams have 94 average first 11, 4 teams have 93. I have 92 my best player is Benzema and Coutinho, the rest are 92s or 91s. 9 other teams in my GW has more than 2 93+ players.

In other gameworld, currently has 12 managers. It is a new one, I joined in the middle of season 1. There were 18 managers when I joined. Already eliminated in the shield. But I won the cup using Tottenham against Man City/Barcelona and etc along the way using very defensive tactics.

Both are World Championships.

In other gameworld, I played in European Champ, currently in season 1 and full. Played 9 games, won 6, lose 3 all against superior team. 1 win against superior team using very defensive. Against similar or worse rated teams I always play attacking (switch to very defensive after 45 mins if winning)

If you expect to win your League/Division, you must have the best team. But, using defensive tactics could bring you cup wins. Hope for 0-0 then get into penalties

12 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Já falei, ganho nos jogos da copa (copa e escudo). Na verdade, ainda não ganhei minha liga / divisão.

O mundo do jogo que alcancei na final 5 de 6 vezes na 3 temporada tem 11 times administrados. 7 equipes são superiores a mim. 3 times têm 94 em média primeiro 11, 4 times têm 93. Eu tenho 92 meu melhor jogador é Benzema e Coutinho, o resto são 92s ou 91s. 9 outras equipes em meu GW têm mais de 2 93+ jogadores.

Em outro mundo do jogo, atualmente tem 12 gerentes. É um novo, entrei no meio da temporada 1. Havia 18 gerentes quando entrei. Já eliminado no escudo. Mas ganhei a copa usando o Tottenham contra o Man City / Barcelona e etc. ao longo do caminho usando uma tática muito defensiva.

Ambos são campeonatos mundiais.

Em outro mundo, joguei no European Champ, atualmente na 1ª temporada e completa. Jogou 9 jogos, venceu 6, perdeu 3 contra time superior. 1 vitória contra time superior usando muito defensivo. Contra equipes semelhantes ou piores, eu sempre jogo no ataque (mude para muito defensivo após 45 minutos se vencer)

Se você espera ganhar sua Liga / Divisão, deve ter o melhor time. Mas, usar táticas defensivas pode trazer vitórias da copa. Espere por 0-0 e depois entre nos pênaltis

Wonderfull

Can you show me a print scren of the Formation and tactics to see please..

I Will apreciate.

11 hours ago, Palpiero said:

Wonderfull

Can you show me a print scren of the Formation and tactics to see please..

I Will apreciate.

I use 4-2-3-1B or 4-3-3B (if playing against team that play 4-3-3A/B and managers who like to change formation to counter my formation)

Against equal/lower rated teams:

Hard;Attacking;Mixed;Mixed;Slow;All Over

Play Style: Offside Trap, Playmaker (AM or best center midfielder), Target Man

Optional: Tight marking (if equal or slightly worse team)

Substitution:

If Winning

Hard;Very Defensive;Short;Mixed;Slow;Own Area

Play Style: Counter Attack, Tight Marking, Men Behind Ball, Playmaker, Target Man

If Losing or Drawing

Switch to 4-2-4

Aggresive;Very Attacking;Mixed;Mixed;Fast;All Over

Play Style: Counter Attack, Offside Trap, Target Man (best CF)

Against higher rated team:

Hard;Very Defensive;Mixed/Long Ball;Mixed;Fast;Own Area

Use Long Ball if I have high rated CF and expect to lose the midfield battle.

Play Style: Counter Attack, Tight Marking, Men Behind Ball, Playmaker, Target Man

Substitutions the same as above. But I used Mixed instead of Short if winning, especially against teams who press All Over.