TomOwen's Turkish Rating Changes Predictions

I am starting my thread on the Turkish league and I will post my first nine teams soon.

Here are the tables:

1 Sivasspor 43

2 Galatasaray 39

3 Fenerbahache 38

4 Besitkas 37

5 Kayserispor 29

6 Denizlispor 25

7 Konyaspor 25

8 Genclerbirligi OFTAS 24

9 Gaziantepspor 24

10 Ankaragücü 24

11 Trabzonspor 22

12 Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor 21

13 Çaykur Rizespor 21

14 Bursaspor 20

15 Vestel Manisaspor 17

16 Gençlerbirliği 15

17 Ankaraspor 14

18 Kasimpasa 9

Re: TomOwen's Turkish Rating Changes Predictions

Will do it in a different way, by standings now. :)

Sivasspor-Rank 1

Vardar Akin 29/77/713K-Rise to 82

8 Starts, 1 Sub, 872 minutes

Sozgelmez Murat 22/83/3.4M-Rise to 85

17 Starts, 1557 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist

Abdurrahman Derreli 26/84/3.5M-Rise to 86

16 Starts, 1 Sub, 1439 minutes

Musa Aydin 27/84/3.4M-Rise to 86/87

18 Starts, 1608 minutes, 4 goals, 4 assists

Mohamed Ali Kurtulus 33/74/137K-Rise to 84

16 Starts, 1 Sub, 1442 minutes, 8 goals, 1 assist

Galatasaray-Rank 2

Ucar Ugur 20/86/5.4M-Rise to 87

13 Starts, 4 Subs, 1297 minutes

Baris Ozbek 21/83/3.5M-Rise to 85

12 Starts, 5 Subs, 1118 minutes, 1 goal

Serkan Calik 21/81/2.5M-Rise to 83

4 Starts, 7 Subs, 396 minutes, 2 goals

Mehmet Topal 21/82/3M-Rise to 84

7 Starts, 4 Subs, 618 minutes, 1 goal

Shbani Nonda 30/87/3.7M-Rise to 88

9 Starts, 4 Subs, 982 minutes, 9 goals, 4 assists

Fenerbache-Rank 3

Gonul Gokhan 23/71/21K-Rise to 84

10 Starts, 1 Sub, 984 minutes

Semih Senturk 24/86/4.8M-Rise to 88

12 Starts, 2 Subs, 1052 minutes, 10 goals, 2 assists

Besiktas-Rank 4

Ozkan Serdar 21/82/3M-Rise to 85

16 Starts, 1 Sub, 1426 minutes, 1 goal

Ibrahim Kas 21/77/1M-Rise to 80

5 Starts, 405 minutes

Cheers Tom.

No doubt Serdar Ozkan will do a 'Jermaine Jones' and go from 82 to 87 for me. He's made the most appearances for Besiktas, played every game including six Champions League matches and the four CL qualifiers, been capped for Turkey, and is regarded as one of the best young talents in Turkey. Looking around the squad ratings, 87 is more than fair.

Good list m8, but I think you've undermined Sivasspor's achievement. Top of the league after 18 games is more than impressive for any average side. This is highlighted in Sivasspor's defensive record. They've conceded only 13 times in 18 games, 1 less than Galatasaray. This is mainly down to the superb defensive and organisational skills of Sozgelmez Murat. He's only 22, yet he's already being talked up as Turkey's next captain - before he's even made a cap!

I think all of these factors mean that - as well as a rating increase for the rest of the Sivasspor squad for their Karlsruhe-type achievement - Sozgelmez Murat should be increased from 83 to 86/87, possibly 88, rather than the 85 you suggested Tom. Snap him up while he's cheap!

Alright all,

Been searching the forums for a while to look for players and have many to thank for on this! So thanks to all. But I've decided to register and notify all of a player which I think Tom's missed out in the Fenerbache team. That player being "Demirel VOLKAN". His SM details are as follows:

DOB: 27 Oct 1981

Nationality: Turkish

Position: Goalkeeper (G)

Rating: 88 (Went up 2 in the last Rating Change)

Now if you consider the fact that he's Turkey's No. 1 and Fenerbache's No. 1 - surely this merits a 90 at least. Like I said I'm new to this so only an opinion.

His statistics for 2007/08 are: (Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/7079/volkandemirel/profil.html)

Champions League - 6 games (playing 540 minutes)

League - 18 games (playing 1558 minutes)

EM qualification 5 games (playing 433)

CL qualification - 1 game (playing the 90 minutes)

Which means to date he has played a total 2621 minutes! This in my books means he deserves at least 90. What does everyone else think?

A player you've probably not got to yet Tom is Gokdeniz Karadeniz who plays for Trabzonspor.

He's the leagues joint top scorer with 10 goals from 18 starts, now thats not bad from a winger.

He's currently a 88 but i think he deserves a rise to 89 and pushing it 90. Did I mention he's a regular for the national team.

I've got one aswell for you.

Might not be a huge increase this time round - but will certainly go up a point or two? Will be a massive player in years to come and there has already been europes top clubs knocking at the door trying to pen future deals for him.

barış özbek

plays for Galatasaray i do believe. only 21 years old central midfielder - likened very much to Fabregas.

Started around 6/7 games for this this season - has no goals to his name but he hit the crossbar with a free kick from 40 yards out the other week against Besiktas - their keeper even applauded him after it came back off the bar. hes an excellent talent and has been touted to get into the german national frame very soon.

hes currently only 83 on the database and i think an increase to 85 this time at a push would be sufficient - but will be a first team regular come the end of the season and it wouldnt suprise me if he has an international cap or two for germany on that basis aswell.

6002.jpg

I've got one aswell for you.

Might not be a huge increase this time round - but will certainly go up a point or two? Will be a massive player in years to come and there has already been europes top clubs knocking at the door trying to pen future deals for him.

barış özbek

plays for Galatasaray i do believe. only 21 years old central midfielder - likened very much to Fabregas.

Started around 6/7 games for this this season - has no goals to his name but he hit the crossbar with a free kick from 40 yards out the other week against Besiktas - their keeper even applauded him after it came back off the bar. hes an excellent talent and has been touted to get into the german national frame very soon.

hes currently only 83 on the database and i think an increase to 85 this time at a push would be sufficient - but will be a first team regular come the end of the season and it wouldnt suprise me if he has an international cap or two for germany on that basis aswell.

6002.jpg

Thanks for the notice Raz' date=' a great player for the future, just 21 years old. I already mentioned him and expect a rise to 85! It's my first post on the scout thing, here it is for you. :)

Baris Ozbek 21/83/3.5M-Rise to 85

12 Starts, 5 Subs, 1118 minutes, 1 goal

Baris Ozbek

Now I feel very strongly about this one. It would be criminal for him to only rise to 85! :eek:

He has made the MOST appearances for Galatasaray this season - 18 league games, starting 13 of them. He started all four of their UEFA Cup matches too. Top European clubs such as Bayern have been linked with him, and his form has been superb.

There are players like Carrusca and Okan who are both rated 86, and have only made one appearance each!!

If this young, cultured midfielder does not hit 86/87, we might as well all give up...

Baris Ozbek

Now I feel very strongly about this one. It would be criminal for him to only rise to 85! :eek:

He has made the MOST appearances for Galatasaray this season - 18 league games' date=' starting 13 of them. He started all four of their UEFA Cup matches too. Top European clubs such as Bayern have been linked with him, and his form has been superb.

There are players like Carrusca and Okan who are both rated 86, and have only made one appearance each!!

If this young, cultured midfielder does not hit 86/87, we might as well all give up...[/quote']

is he on th db??? can't seem to find him..

Kayserispor-Rank 5

Bayram Durmus 21/74/341K-Rise to 80

10 Starts, 896 minutes

Ali Turan 24/80/1.9M-Rise to 84

16 Starts, 1 Sub, 1462 minutes

Colgecen Koray 22/74/331K-Rise to 80

8 Starts, 726 minutes, 2 goals

Denizlispor-Rank 6

Souleymanou Hamidou 34/83/1.2M-Rise to 86

17 Starts, 1552 minutes

Araujo Santos Allyson 25/83/3.1M-Rise to 85

15 Starts, 1370 minutes

Tomas Abraham 28/84/3M-Rise to 86

18 Starts, 1664 minutes

Simsek Yusuf 32/85/2.4M-Rise to 87

16 Starts, 1385 minutes, 7 goals, 2 assists

Egedik Fathi 25/82/2.6M-Rise to 84/85

13 Starts, 4 Subs, 1160 minutes, 2 goals, 1 assist

Demir Zafer 30/83/2.2M-Rise to 85

14 Starts, 1206 minutes

Konyaspor-Rank 7

Bahadir Oguzan 28/82/2.2M-Rise to 83/84

9 Starts, 824 minutes

Sekman Erkan 23/83/3.3M-Rise to 85/86

18 Starts, 1624 minutes, 1 goal

Cihan Veysel 31/83/2M-Rise to 84/85

14 Starts, 5 Subs, 1163 minutes, 5 goals, 2 assists

Genclerbirligi OFTAS-Rank 8

NEED TO ADD WHOLE TEAM!

I dont know if it is just me but with next weeks ratings (Week 10/12: Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Malta & Turkey.) i do believe that turkey is the only one with a half decent league. israel is ok but i expect most changes from turkey so cheers guys for the tips. keep up the good work, iv already bought alot of the turkey players that have been mentioned.

I dont know if it is just me but with next weeks ratings (Week 10/12: Cyprus' date=' Greece, Israel, Malta & Turkey.) i do believe that turkey is the only one with a half decent league. israel is ok but i expect most changes from turkey so cheers guys for the tips. keep up the good work, iv already bought alot of the turkey players that have been mentioned.[/quote']

Greece has a pretty good league to mate.

I dont know if it is just me but with next weeks ratings (Week 10/12: Cyprus' date=' Greece, Israel, Malta & Turkey.) i do believe that turkey is the only one with a half decent league. israel is ok but i expect most changes from turkey so cheers guys for the tips. keep up the good work, iv already bought alot of the turkey players that have been mentioned.[/quote']

greece has a fairly good standard of football.

olympiacos did very well in the CL and pana are still in the uefa cup.

I have two queries.

First re Senturk Semih - why wouldn't he go from 86 to 89? You predict 88 but he played the last two Turkish Internationals, his Fenerbahce team are into the last 16 of the Champions League and he is joint top scorer in the Turkish League. I've just watched Alan Hutton go from 86 to 89 so why shouldn't Semih get the same?

Second - Just wondering what you thought about the chances of Unal Gokhan rising from 89 to 90. He is now an established Turkish international playing their last five Euro 2008 qualifying games and scoring two goals. Everyone is predicting a rise to at least 90 for Nihat so why shouldn't Gokhan get the same? Or does the fact that he only plays for 5th place Kayserispor count against him?

galatasaray

-arda turan (88) is most important part of galatasaray.he must be 89/90.

-shabani nonda (87) he have 10 goal in turkish super league and 3 goal in uefa cup.he must be 89

-ugur ucar (86) he have a good perfonmance he must be 88

-hakan kadir balta (85) he is new transfer.he came from vestel manisa hemust be 87

-servet çetin (88) he have a good perfonmance.he starts all of matchs.he must be 89/90

-rigobert song (87) he select most defender of turkey.he must be 89/90

-sabri sarioğlu (88) he have very poor perfonmance he must be 86/87

-lincoln and linderoth (89.89) they are injuired they must be 88

-mehmet topal (82) he starts since linderoth was injuired he have a very good perfonmance he must be 85/86

-emre güngör (86) he came from ankaragücü.song is a africa nation cup emre starts au lieu de song.he must be 87

Agree With Most Of Them, But Not Sabri Hes Been Over Shadowd by Ardan Turan This Season But Is Still Part Of the Turky Squad, Down to 86 Would Be Extreme..

Song Wont Make 90 for Sure 89 If Lucky.

Cetin Might Make 89

Lincoln & Lindroth, Wont Be Decresed Unless They Were Out For A Long Time, Both Are Good Players & Will Get There Rating Back Anyway ;)

galatasaray

-arda turan (88) is most important part of galatasaray.he must be 89/90.

-shabani nonda (87) he have 10 goal in turkish super league and 3 goal in uefa cup.he must be 89

-ugur ucar (86) he have a good perfonmance he must be 88

-hakan kadir balta (85) he is new transfer.he came from vestel manisa hemust be 87

-servet çetin (88) he have a good perfonmance.he starts all of matchs.he must be 89/90

-rigobert song (87) he select most defender of turkey.he must be 89/90

-sabri sarioğlu (88) he have very poor perfonmance he must be 86/87

-lincoln and linderoth (89.89) they are injuired they must be 88

-mehmet topal (82) he starts since linderoth was injuired he have a very good perfonmance he must be 85/86

-emre güngör (86) he came from ankaragücü.song is a africa nation cup emre starts au lieu de song.he must be 87