866545527_SMHistoryRD-pic.png.f453da6ae6a6c1dd86b2be3a35ecfbe8.png

Game ID: 421220

Elites from the past are pit together in the modern world for another chance of glory. Will they rewrite their illustrious history, or would they recast the route of their crestfallen downfall?

Join the most competitive divisions which could be altered each season based on real life scenarios. Difficult situations such as financial limitations, restricted transfers or a even complete lock down might occur to the ever-changing seasons.

This fast-paced competition poses an intriguing challenge to the most accomplished managers, while allowing creative masters to build their squad and navigate vibrantly the other way round.

HRD is based on growth and dynamic settings.
Take your club to glory in the current uncertain world.
Face challenges, negotiate deals, play fair, win trophies, and have fun!

Only for active, committed, fun-loving bosses. Actively hiring now!

Put on your thinking cap: Will you overspend or save for a better window?

Do you know?
Clubs that get promoted will have their attendances increase towards the average of the new division.

Starting Competition Format

Division 1:
Crvena Zvezda Red Star
FCSB Steaua București
Hamburger SV
Celtic
Feyenoord
Galatasaray
Shakhtar Donetsk
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Bordeaux
Leeds United
Independiente
Sao Paulo
Penarol
Atlanta United

Division 2:                            
Porto
Aston Villa
Ajax
Benfica
Valencia
Atlético Madrid
Borussia Monchengladbach
Eintracht Frankfurt
Napoli
Sevilla
Lazio
Newcastle
Marseille
Saint Etienne

SEASON 1 RULES:
Teams: 14 per division
Divisions: 2
Season Structure: 13 x 2 = 26 games
Number of promotions/relegations: 3
Playoffs: Yes
Managers: By Invitation or Application

Economy: Strong
Concerns: On
SMFA monitoring: On
No buying from Unmanaged clubs: On
No buying from External clubs: Off
Can only offer cash in deals: Off
Can only buy same nationality as club: Off
No buying players over the age of: Any
No buying players rated over: 90
Cannot do cash transfers over: Any

Transfer window: Any

Club starting balance: 250M
Club squads: Empty squads

SEASON 2 RULES:

• Increment to buying player ratings from 90 to 91
  • Improved economy from Strong to Rich.
  • Maintain a squad size of 21 - 45 players.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, BrodiePT said:

Seems like a good idea, but you forgot to mention the game world ID 😉

I have yet to kick start the game world, open to ideas and suggestions.

The game rules should be fixed, at most tweaked for more reputable managers, 250/300M budget, transfer cap 50-70m so people don't over spend on individuals but build a useful team. Recommended 22-28 first-team players.

I'll add the ID when it's up.

How many days do we have to recruit fully then get going? Since the clubs are empty squads.. I seem to remember 4-5 days to fill up clubs before people can start bidding?

I chose really famous giants for this league. Most top nations are represented and some tip top European teams out there that are nowhere near their former selves in real life, e.g. Hamburg. Every club has its own flavour and heritage.

I want interested managers who can share their passion and have fun. It'll be for the long haul. Game rules might change each season, for season 1, it'll be the most friendly to all.

man... what about a LOW BUDGET game world? in order to build very intelligent teams.... thinking about financial and economics aspects. 
Think about it... 
i have already recruited about 7-8 managers who want to start an adventure like this... low budget (2 o 3 MLNS) and have to build the entire team from zero

51 minutes ago, evoked87 said:

I have yet to kick start the game world, open to ideas and suggestions.

My bad, thought this was an already created league.

The rules seem good to avoid people to spend a lot in a few players and just leave because they dont have enough left to complete the teams, wich I think its a risk with empty squads.
I dont know the days it takes for people to start making bids, the leagues I played with empty squads the owners would only accept the managers when the league was full.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:59 PM, evoked87 said:
SEASON 1 RULES:
Teams: 14 per division
Divisions: 2
Season Structure: 13 x 2 = 26 games
Number of promotions/relegations: 3
Playoffs: Yes
Manager's Reputation: 45+

Economy: Normal
Concerns: On
SMFA monitoring: On
No buying from Unmanaged clubs: On
No buying from External clubs: Off
Can only offer cash in deals: Off
Can only buy same nationality as club: Off
No buying players over the age of: Any
No buying players rated over: Any
Cannot do cash transfers over: 70m
Transfer window: Any

Club starting balance: 300M

Club squads: Empty squads

~can be discussed.

Ajax reserved.

I am interested in joining the league...just let me know when the game world opens.....I would like to manage newcastle if it's possible but any club would be ok.

17 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

My bad, thought this was an already created league.

The rules seem good to avoid people to spend a lot in a few players and just leave because they dont have enough left to complete the teams, wich I think its a risk with empty squads.
I dont know the days it takes for people to start making bids, the leagues I played with empty squads the owners would only accept the managers when the league was full.

Yes that's what I'm worried about too. I could invite all the reputable managers (rank points 75+ or 100+), but cannot guarantee if someone makes a mistake that he cannot live with, and quit with a messy squad. Haha. Seems like it happens often?

If so, I might take the middle line. Logan talked about low budget. I think it's way too slow pace to be exciting. It's good for those with great patience and abundance of time.

I would change the 300M budget / 70M max bid, to: 300M budget / 20-40M max bid. That way even if teams overbid a lot, they should still have a sizable squad of around 20 players. Then the gameworld will develop gracefully with managing of finances, winning titles, and signing the other players out there. Game Rules may be changed each season. Any possible glaring issues?

On 5/22/2020 at 12:32 AM, Seymenbubas said:

I am interested in joining the league...just let me know when the game world opens.....I would like to manage newcastle if it's possible but any club would be ok.

My gameworld ID is D voked. I'm in a gameworld 378358. Do add me so I can send invites. Also share your ID name.

I'll also post this NEW gameworld ID when I made it so you can search. It could be up soonest this weekend. Or mid-week just before the end of May.

7 hours ago, evoked87 said:

Yes that's what I'm worried about too. I could invite all the reputable managers (rank points 75+ or 100+), but cannot guarantee if someone makes a mistake that he cannot live with, and quit with a messy squad. Haha. Seems like it happens often?

If so, I might take the middle line. Logan talked about low budget. I think it's way too slow pace to be exciting. It's good for those with great patience and abundance of time.

I would change the 300M budget / 70M max bid, to: 300M budget / 20-40M max bid. That way even if teams overbid a lot, they should still have a sizable squad of around 20 players. Then the gameworld will develop gracefully with managing of finances, winning titles, and signing the other players out there. Game Rules may be changed each season. Any possible glaring issues?

You could opt to lower the values but its always some risk for someone to just spend alot on a single player, even if you lower the limits and the budget.
I like the idea of the league and would like to join to manage Benfica if possible.

12 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

You could opt to lower the values but its always some risk for someone to just spend alot on a single player, even if you lower the limits and the budget.
I like the idea of the league and would like to join to manage Benfica if possible.

Sir, what's your game registered email and in game ID name? Let's add friends in the SM game. You are someone who would bring fun to the world. Are Benfica giants destined to dominate world football?

Seymenbubas, you can also provide me your game registered email so I can add you.

I have a bunch of active friends in-game. It is going to fill up promptly when the game is up and invitations sent. So it's best to add as friends. Make sure your reputation is high too and don't have a poor record of changing clubs too often, understand new users could be lower rep too. We'll see.

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

I would be interested in joining this game potentially but can't see a way in app to add a friend by name.

Yes, I realised that. The search function only searches by email and not user ID, haha.

Interested parties can PM me your email!

54 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Can I take Atletico Madrid if not already taken?

I got it. Also please share your in-game ID name after adding as friend.

otherwise I won't know if the right person applied for the club chosen here.

Also BrodiePT in-game ID.

I added many active managers recently in preparation for the world. 😃

1 hour ago, evoked87 said:

I got it. Also please share your in-game ID name after adding as friend.

otherwise I won't know if the right person applied for the club chosen here.

Also BrodiePT in-game ID.

I added many active managers recently in preparation for the world. 😃

My in game ID is J Bee

OK straightforward! Haha

I got an inspiration ... in line with the watching of growth of players. And managing finances and squad.

I would swap a cap on max deal amount... To cap on transfer rating. Say could only deal with rating 90 for season 1, then 92 season 2. So people manage finance carefully and grow squad with time.

There might be some bad seasons too, poor financials like real life etc, but will be communicated in advance

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

90 is quite high rating cap I think for a custom game world but open to trying what you come up with. You any other good custom games you're in?

I was quite inactive the last few years. If you looked at my history in game you could see the gameworlds.

Nothing fantastic, so I hope to bring up a fast paced game, that's potential for creativity, fun and management. And managers who are keen to share their experience and emotions in game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Get a bird's eye view of what happened in Season 1 in HRD!!!

Leeds United are the champions! And who else better other than the English to represent the cream of the crop of football?

Hamburg would have to look for solutions for their talented squad in Division 2, having remained last for far TOO LONG. 

Porto, Marseille and Ajax will be promoted to Division 1!

496754485_D1vsD2-S1end.thumb.png.c200b4f86cab345d166833a33415c262.png

8 minutes ago, evoked87 said:

Get a bird's eye view of what happened in Season 1 in HRD!!!

Leeds United are the champions! And who else better other than the English to represent the cream of the crop of football?

Hamburg would have to look for solutions for their talented squad in Division 2, having remained last for far TOO LONG. 

Porto, Marseille and Ajax will be promoted to Division 1!

496754485_D1vsD2-S1end.thumb.png.c200b4f86cab345d166833a33415c262.png

Looking forward to season two and trying to strengthen my young squad. I'm disappointed with how the season ended but my squad probably over achieved in first half of the season.

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Looking forward to season two and trying to strengthen my young squad. I'm disappointed with how the season ended but my squad probably over achieved in first half of the season.

from the two tables (Game 7 vs Game 26), it seems to suggest by the 10th game in HRD, we will be destined for the rest of the season to fight for the title, loiter around mid-table, or struggle avoiding the bottom 3 spots. 

Hahaha :D

Another round of frenzy bidding inc.?  Up to Rating 91 players will be allowed to make moves in Season 2.