5 minutes ago, evoked87 said:

from the two tables (Game 7 vs Game 26), it seems to suggest by the 10th game in HRD, we will be destined for the rest of the season to fight for the title, loiter around mid-table, or struggle avoiding the bottom 3 spots. 

Hahaha :D

Another round of frenzy bidding inc.?  Up to Rating 91 players will be allowed to make moves in Season 2.

I was living the dream early in being so high up the league. Yeah, the bidding is sure to be interesting. I've a couple areas in particular I'd like to strengthen so fingers crossed I can get a couple of my main targets.

There are 77 players available in the upcoming season. 26 teams or so will be potentially bidding. Teams are hoping for a couple of targets but that might not even happen. 

Those who dont bid though wont be getting any. Theyll be none left. 22 of the targets are.likely to drop if not in the next window the one after. Thats a lot. 26teams going for 55 solid players.mmmm we will see next week

20 hours ago, jgos2 said:

There are 77 players available in the upcoming season. 26 teams or so will be potentially bidding. Teams are hoping for a couple of targets but that might not even happen. 

Those who dont bid though wont be getting any. Theyll be none left. 22 of the targets are.likely to drop if not in the next window the one after. Thats a lot. 26teams going for 55 solid players.mmmm we will see next week

I only want two or three players in so hoping I'll be alright.

On 9/11/2020 at 11:26 AM, jgos2 said:

Lol.. what an analysis!

Are you doing computer maths to achieve all your transfer targets? How about the bid patterns of all the rivals, hehe

1 hour ago, evoked87 said:

This is how the strongest Ajax side might look in HRD Season 2!

How would your team look like?

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5f64ce5a573afb0547a7d19d

AJAX HRD S2.png

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5f64e74f573afb0547a7dtThis is how the strongest Newcastle side might look in HRD Season 2!

I may sign a stronger attacker for my 2nd striker position thats why adriano has a (?) beside his name.

lineup.png

Right now Benfica has 2 options on wich team will be the best. Either to play Ndidi as CB with Fati or Greenwood behind Depay, or play Kamara as CB, Ndidi as defensive mid and play Havertz further up the field.

Things may still change as the team is still in the market for more players, but right now this is our strongest team to begin this second season. 

lineup (1).png

lineup.png

• 4 weeks later...