Sir Gaz Lloyd

Wondering how much clubs actually get by having the game world economy on very rich (prize money and what else it effects) and how can u get club revenue up (season tickets, sponsor, merch and TV revenue),  And attendance higher to actually fill the stadium to compete with all the big clubs or is it not possible? example kaizer chiefs have a stadium capacity of 94,700 but only get an attendance of around 20,000, is it possible to get their attendance up to 90,000?

On 2/24/2017 at 3:00 PM, BOOM said:

When you have a new world you have different options to set the economy.

Does anyone know how much income you can depending which economy you select?

For example how much you get for winning the league and from the chairman at the start of the season.

bump

On 6/27/2020 at 12:56 AM, Sir Gaz Lloyd said:

Wondering how much clubs actually get by having the game world economy on very rich (prize money and what else it effects) and how can u get club revenue up (season tickets, sponsor, merch and TV revenue),  And attendance higher to actually fill the stadium to compete with all the big clubs or is it not possible? example kaizer chiefs have a stadium capacity of 94,700 but only get an attendance of around 20,000, is it possible to get their attendance up to 90,000?

Attendance depends on the league position. In the first division you have much more fans

• 2 weeks later...

The economy setting only affects weekly things like TV money and advertising etc, it does not affect end of season prize money. Prize money amounts are given out depending on what clubs are in the GW. So, basically, if you leave all the big clubs out of a GW then the prize money tends to be average to poor..... I have set up many custom GWs and found out the hard way. I once put all the big clubs in the bottom division and all the very best end of season prize money went to that bottom division. I won division 1 and received just 12M. The winners of the bottom division got about 30-40M. :(

On 7/11/2020 at 2:40 PM, Ant7t2 said:

The economy setting only affects weekly things like TV money and advertising etc, it does not affect end of season prize money. Prize money amounts are given out depending on what clubs are in the GW. So, basically, if you leave all the big clubs out of a GW then the prize money tends to be average to poor..... I have set up many custom GWs and found out the hard way. I once put all the big clubs in the bottom division and all the very best end of season prize money went to that bottom division. I won division 1 and received just 12M. The winners of the bottom division got about 30-40M. :(

they clearly need to rework that then cos how's that fair lol, 1st division should always get the most no matter what the team is

Indeed but it has still not sorted itself and we're into season 5 now. Man Utd, Everton, Chelsea, Liverpool all in the top division now too. .. My Middlesbrough have gone from twice champions of div 1 to mid-table div 1 because we've just not had the funds to improve enough..... I still enjoy the GW though. Keeps it challenging.

yeah just means the less known clubs can never stay at the top in a game world like that because of the way the finances work, shouldn't go of what club you are should just be the same winnings for whatever placement u get and if your winning a lot your attendance should go up as like it would in the real world because your reputation would grow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 5:25 AM, Sir Gaz Lloyd said:

Does anyone know what club brings in the most money in income like gate receipts/ TV Revenue/ Season Ticket Receipts/ Sponsor and Merchandise? or the top 5 or 10 clubs that get the most income from those things?

I think it's Barcelona as Nou Camp has the highest capacity.

In the first season, I think SM use real-life data. I see that German teams always has sold out games in division 4. So you might want to google which team has highest attendance in the world.

Regarding sponsor/merch. I'm not sure