European Nations Transfer/Match Report Thread

Sparky

Re: European Nations Transfer/Match Report Thread

won 1 - 0 against everton yesterday but got borowski sen INJURED>

This means Bilbao win the div 2 title, because Ive never won a match without Trez this season, who is also my top scorer.

Well done Miles:)

WAINWRIGHT EYES RETURN TO ITALY...

Ex-AC Milan coach Sam Wainwright was spotted in Milan last night covering his face with a coat. Reports claim that Wainwright was talking to one of the San Siro teams, however at this moment in time the team in question is not clear.

More news to follow.

Miles Surrey has revealed that if he somehow manages to beat Juventus on Thursday and win the title, he will stay with Bilbao. "The chances are extremely slim to beat Juve, but I have my hopes up. If it ends up that I don't beat them, then I will sign for another club". Italian Clubs in Milan have shown great interest in Miles Surrey, Sam Wainwright and Gazza. Miles Surrey is hoping that if his team loses that one of the Milan clubs will appoint him as manager, especially since he has to beat Juve to stay at Bilbao.

115.gif

New AC Milan boss is... Ross Philp

Safe in division two for another season, Ross Philp has taken over at the San Siro helm, having been chosen ahead of many candidates for the job. He left Lyon earlier in the season, guiding them to promotion, and now the AC Milan faithful want to see the same with them next season. He has so many stars at his disposal such as Kaka' and Lampard and Gattuso, with Milito at the back with Kaladze and upfront Huntelaar and Elmander.

kaka_468x585.jpg

FOR SALE: KAKA

109.gif

INTER UNVEIL WAINWRIGHT AS NEW COACH...

Inter Milan in the last 10 minutes have unveiled English manager Sam Wainwright as their new boss. The Veteran manager was spotted in Milan earlier today with some reports suggesting he was rejoining AC, SMSport can now confirm that Ross Philp has taken over AC Milan and Wainwright taking over their Milan counterparts.

Wainwright issued this statement moments ago: "Inter have a superb team and were managed by a superb manager, and now it's my turn to take the reigns. I have named my Star Player as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and I am also letting Dimitar Berbatov leave the club as he is not in my future plans."

ibrahimovic.jpg

Villa: We Want Berba

Aston Villa boss Samir has admitted that Inter Milan striker Dimitar Berbatov will be on top of his shopping list. The Villa boss feels the strikers at the club at the moment are not getting enough goals. "Berbatov is a world class striker and we would love to sign him. I hope the I get enough budget to make a acceptable offer for him".

:)

MONEY PLUS REPLACEMENT IS VITAL...

Inter Milan boss Sam Wainwright has confirmed that Money and a replacement will be the price they are after for the sale of Bulgarian hitman Dimitar Berbatov.

Berbatov is expected to leave in the next 2 days with Werder Bremen, AC Milan and Juventus leading the chase. More news as we get it.

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5CDimitar-berbatov.jpg

Bilbao manager Miles Surrey believes the Milan clubs made some great choices in signing Sam Wainwright and Ross Philip respectively. He has no hard feelings on the matter and has revealed that their is a lot of options for him to still choose from if Bilbao cannot beat Juventus on Monday and win the title.

INTER BOSS OFFERS SURREY PATH TO GLORY

linux-chicken-756199.jpeg

Inter Milan boss Sam Wainwright has offered Miles Surrey a way out of Bilbao with an Assistant Coach vacancy at the San Siro. Wainwright said: "To have a great and close friend as your assistant manager is a fantastic idea in my opinion and would greet Miles with open arms if he made one step onto Italian soil."

In other news. The Race for Dimitar Berbatov will end this evening at 6PM GMT, Barcelona are leading the pack with a bid of around £21,500,000 with Werder Bremen not far behind. It's said Johann Elmander and Klass Jan Huntelaar are Inter's targets.

Miles Surrey has immediately replied to Sam Wainwrights offer by saying "No way, Jose". The Bilbao manager believes that if he and Wainwright were in the same team coaching, it would be ridiculous because we'd win every single match and I want the setup to be fair so we don't win it all. :D

barcelona2.jpg

BARCELONA SIGN WORLD CLASS MIDFIELDER

Although already possessing a squad with many stars like Lionel Messi, Juan Roman Riquelme, Gianluigi Buffon, Alessandro Nesta and Carles Puyol, Tom Pham still tried to sign more world class players to improve his squad and Pham has spectacularly landed a deal reported to be worthed over 48M for Brazilian star Ricardo Kaka from AC Milan. The deal was reported to be 3M & Samuel Eto'o & dos Santos Giovani and Pham commented on his new signing: "What can I say? I am very happy and delighted, I have just signed the best player in the world! Imagine a team with both Lionel Messi and Kaka! That is just unbelievable. Although I need to exchange both Giovani and Eto'o, I think this deal is the deal of the season!" It is reported that Kaka will receive almost £100,000 a week if the deal is finalized.

kaka_468x585.jpg

KAKA SIGNS FOR BARCELONA

PHAM OFFERS SURREY A VERY TEMPTING DEAL

After Miles Surrey rejected to become the assistant manager of Inter Milan, which Pham was very happy about, Pham has offered Miles Surrey a deal which involved him staying put at Athletic Bilbao and helping Barcelona to become the giants of Europe with Athletic Bilbao assisting them in every move. Pham said: "I want Bilbao to become our academy of Spanish players. We will loan them Spanish players and in return, we can buy talents off them, if we find that it is best for both teams. We will be waiting for a response soon."

Bayern Promoted!

After an awful season, Bayern manage to sneak a 1-0 win on the last day of the season against Sevilla to see them get 3rd spot. All Sevilla needed from the game was 1 point to see them go up to the 2nd Division. Bayern have now been promoted there last 2 season and will be planning to win the division 1 within 2 years.

Bayern have bids agreed for 3, 90 rated players and the deals will go through Turn 1 of the new season. Ben also has big cash he is willing to spend (so PM me if you have anyone for ash sale 89+)

:)

After an amazing end to the season in which Bilbao and Juve ended with a draw, Miles Surrey has been appointed as the new manager of Chelsea. This happened just hours after the heartbreaking draw to Juve in which Miles Surrey said he'd quit without a win. Miles Surrey believes that Barcelona manager Tom Pham is a great man, and believes they will be great rivals and friends in Division 1. As the new manager of Chelsea, Miles Surrey plans to make a couple of changes before the new season begins, and hopes to make a few signings along the way. He ended his management by saying "I love Bilbao, and I always will".

After an amazing end to the season in which Bilbao and Juve ended with a draw' date=' Miles Surrey has been appointed as the new manager of Chelsea. This happened just hours after the heartbreaking draw to Juve in which Miles Surrey said he'd quit without a win. Miles Surrey believes that Barcelona manager Tom Pham is a great man, and believes they will be great rivals and friends in Division 1. As the new manager of Chelsea, Miles Surrey plans to make a couple of changes before the new season begins, and hopes to make a few signings along the way. He ended his management by saying "I love Bilbao, and I always will".[/quote']

great season mate, and goodluck in England, although we're in the toughest division there is now:(

Itwas a great game and a great draw and a great season, and I will always remembeer this exciting title race:)

great season mate' date=' and goodluck in England, although we're in the toughest division there is now:(

Itwas a great game and a great draw and a great season, and I will always remembeer this exciting title race:)[/quote']

Maybe not as tough as we think an unmanaged Tottenham seemed to beat the rest of the field for the title this year :D

It will be hard though, but I sadly suspect next year Everton will be in trouble without a coach

Maybe not as tough as we think an unmanaged Tottenham seemed to beat the rest of the field for the title this year :D

It will be hard though' date=' but I sadly suspect next year Everton will be in trouble without a coach[/quote']

Note: Atletico were managed by RedDevilFC till he left with 2 games remaining - meaning they were already champs :P

Well played redDevilFC! :D

banner_Fiorentina1.jpg

fiorentina-logo.gif

Fiorentina's New Manager

At 10:00 PM EST R.B.C signed a contract with AC Fiorentina untill the end of this season.

Reece is happy with this club and already claims Adrian Mutu will not leave for any price.

I belive Adrian (Adrian Mutu) will be a key player for Viola this season and if a certain amount of goals is not scored he will be sold but the Tally will not be realeased to the public.

Reece has made it obvious that he is Searching for a Right and Left Midfielder Earlier a move for Hamit Altintop looked certain but Fiorentina pulled out.

6 Points from the last 3 games weren't enough to save Valencia, will Blanck still stay?

I signed at Valencia and knew it would be a tough job. Unfortunately we will have to go down to Div2 now, but we will be back in Div1 soon enough! I'm gonna stay with Team Spain, not like others... :rolleyes:

Jventus win La Liga!

juventus-header.jpg

110.gif

CHAMPIONS!!!

An emotional title win saw Juventus enter the first division in style, after some super form in the latter half of the season.

Italy's most successful team won 7 out of its last 10 games, drawing the rest, and getting the title after a heart wrenching encounter in San Mames saw Juventus draw and take the title from the reach of one of the most respected teams in Spain, known for its policy on home grown players - Bilbao

A superb ending!

138.gif 1 - 1 110.gif

The match burst into action, Niang twice testing Valdez, who was in fine form on the back of the award of the best goalkeeper in the division,save both with ease.

then Bilbao attacked, Guiza testing Rogerio, but the Brazillian was equal to it.

But trzgedy struck for the away team,when Bojan Kirkic,on loan from Barca, picked up a long ball and finished coolly,putting the hosts up and lifting up Spain high.

bojan-krkic-celebrando-gol-al-villareal.jpg

Podolski is the youngest hit and in form player at the moment, and he showed us why, bursting into the net and finishing powerfully to take his season tally to 11, 3 behind veteran start striker Trezeguet.

cd2f353db1372f9808d8c843da72a339101131.jpg

Juve didnt let up.Great combination by the strike trio of Niang,Podoski and Tuncay created problems in Bilbaos defence, but their heavy strikeforce meant that Juventus needed to balance defense with attack.

Half time came and went, the coaches motivating and spurring on their players, but none of them would anticipate the high drama that would come in the second half.

A late challnge from Matterazi saw Javi Martinez limping off the pitch, and resulting in a shining yellow for him.

Emotions and desperateness soon took over, as Amoriebeta was booked after preventing Tuncay from moving.

Then Lacruz made a high challenge, prompting the ref to brandish his card for the third time.

But it wasnt over yet, as a foolish tackle form youngster Bojan saw him get cautioned instalntly.

And in the dying minutes, Salihazmic was booked for time wasting.

Juventus held on, and they were rewarded, as the draw helped them seal the La Liga title, and see them through the division, as they help themsleves to revenge on having missed out on the title a year ago!

2006-05-14-juve-in.jpg

Now they look down on resellient Udinese, whose bravery departed them when they needed it, and saw Everton back into the first division, which they utterly deserve.

Now Juventus will turn attention to the pre season, and who they will sign.

After signing Berbatov and Helmes, and saying goodby to Podoski and Salihadzmic, Juventus have announced that everyone is for sale, and says he will listen to any offers that come his way now.

Brand new Chelsea manager Miles Surrey has revealed that next year SWP and Florent Malouda will be available on loan. He has decided to use Kalou in his new formation. Brazilian RB Cicinho and Italian CF Inzaghi both look poised to sign for Chelsea within the next couple of days. Tal Ben Haim looks set to leave Stamford Bridge.

Marchena set to leave Mestalla!

Manager Blanck has today announced that Carlos Marchena does no longer feature in the first team plans of Valencia and can therefore leave, if a decent offer comes in. The highly rated, spanish international is said to be available for about 15 Million.

After signing Jonny Magallon, Pavel Pogrebniyak and Rivaldo, Blanck has still not finished his transfer actions. Rumours are that he is still looking for a decent (90+) Centre Back and a new (90+) Central Midfielder.