European Nations Transfer/Match Report Thread

Sparky

Re: European Nations Transfer/Match Report Thread

Florent Malouda and SWP have both been sent on loan to Barcelona and Aston Villa respectively. Miles Surrey has warned Barca though that during an injury crisis Malouda could be brought back for some help. Tal Ben Haim and Henrique Hilario are both reported to be leaving Chelsea with two deals accepted and ready to be completed. Cicinho is officially at Stamford Bridge at the moment, and Filipo Inzaghi will be coming on Turn 5. Miles Surrey has also comfirmed that they have made a reported offer for David Trezeguet saying "David Trezeguet is an amazing striker and we'd love to sign him. He scored 14 goals last year and if he signs with us it would be great. If Trezeguet comes to Stamford Bridge then I will listen to good offers for Didier Drogba. If he doesn't sign then hands off"

Lyon News

For Lyon's first game in division 3 they faced off against Racing Santander. While on the surface this may appear to be an easier challenge it was never going to be because of the managers, and it wasn't. Both sides used 3 up front with Racing Santander going with the 4-3-1-2 formation and Lyon going straight out with the 4-3-3 formation........this was always going to be a game of goals.

Both sides evenly contested the first 20 minutes but then disaster struck for Lyon, when right back Fabio Grosso was sent off, now it was 3 .vs. 3 at that end of the field. But it was the 10 men who struck first, forward Robin Van Persie headed home a beautiful cross just before half time. After the break Lyon extended there lead with another Robin Van Persie goal, this time side footed around the keeper. Who needs 11 men when you can play well with 10. But Racing bounced back, and actually took the lead with 3 goals in the space of 17 minutes. The first coming from the head of Raúl Tamudo, the second from Bafetimbi Gomis and the final goal from center back Sylvain Distin. No one could believe this turn of events and now it was the 10 men Lyon side doing all the pressing although a goal for Racing was available on the counter attack. But it only took Lyon 2 minutes to get back on level terms with a smashed shot from Jeremy Toulalan. The game saw each side get a point with the score level at 3-3. Lyon wouldn't have taken it at the start, but after going a man down it could be worse.

This is what Lyon manager Sam Pooley had to say after the game "First of all i am not one to complain every time one of my players get sent off and this time will be no different. Personally i believe it should have been a red card. Although i am not sure how much intention there was, even though he hit him smack on the head he could have been going for the ball, which was only half a meter or so away, so i accept the decision although believe it could have been a yellow. After going a man down i would have took a draw, it is nice to see Robin get a brace as he has been feeling down lately and this should pick him back up, overall i am content with the game." Next up for Lyon is Newcastle at home, Sam Pooley's old club who sacked him. Sam will be determined to get a win here and entertain the home supporters.

robin_van_persie_367652a.jpg

(Robin Van Persie scores a brace to earn Lyon a point.)

banner_Fiorentina1.jpg

LogoFiorentina.jpg

2 Games, 2 Wins Can It Get Any Better?

2 games into the season and Viola have collected the full 6 points up for grabs.

Tonight we play again Against Santander if Fiorentina win again we can be at top of the table by 3 points if everything plays out well for us the team will be unchanged to the 1st and 2nd game after such great performances by the first team.

Theofanis Gekas had been a man on form This season scoring 3 goals he is very happy with his performance so far and hapy that he was kept after having a Dissapointing season last year he has been eager to please the new manager.

672961_mediumsquare.jpg

"Theofanis Gekas Celebrating His Brace"

• 2 weeks later...

5174_800_1001.jpg

PORTO FINALLY GET THEIR SHOW NO THE ROAD !!!!

224.gif2-1 176.gif

Last nigh FC Porto won their first game of the season against Spanish club Real Zaragoza. Porto had lost all of their previous three games and were rock bottom on the table. FC Porto manager Rishabh Desai had to said after this invaluable win:"Well, it is a huge relief to both the players and fans. We started te season off really badly and must recover very fast. Yes th season has just started and there is time left but we must get our act together and perform like we have today more often !!!"

The Game was played in the Estádio do Dragão. It was a really tight game al throughout. The out of form striker Lisandro Lopez got Porto the lead in only the 7th minute of the game he he thundered the ball into the back of the net scoring his second goal this season !!!

lisandro.jpg

(Lopoez scored the opener for Porto !!!!)

This was followed by a goal scored by Malden Pertic ,the Croatian striker in the 51st minute of the game via a header !!! Porto looked in command at that point but it soon all changed after the Argentine striker Diegp Milito scored a goal for Zaragoza in the 60th minute. Zaragoa kept up the preuusure but failed to score and at the end of 90 minutes of great football the scorre read FC Porto 2-1 Real Zaragoza !!!

610x.jpg

(Scored the winner for Porto !!!)

Real Betis's New Manager

At 9:01Pm AEST (sorry if i copied you R.B.C)Manager Vladan Forumer Has Put Pen To Paper To Be The New Real Betis Manager.''Im Really Looking Forward To Sign A Left Back,CentreBack And Right Back.My Goal For The Season Is To Win Division 2 If Not Then Get Promoted.

RealBetis.jpg

Serbia's Milan Dudic Will Be Heading To Betis For A Sum Around 2m Plus Goalkepper Tobias Sippel And Midfielder Djamel Bakar.''Im Happy That Milan Dudic Will Be Heading To Betis Because My Defense Needs Abit Of Help''Said Vladan Forumer

MILAN DUDIC RIGHT

610x.jpg

Argentinian Daniel Cata Diaz Has Put Pen To Paper For A Contract With Real Betis,Real Betis Manager Has Payed 9m For The Defender.

Daniel Cata Diaz The Bold One:D :D

cata-diaz2.jpg

He Will Also Help In The Defense For Betis...The Defense For Real Betis Doesnt Have Enough Or Good Enough Players For The Matches After The Matches That Have The Good People In Defense

Unpleasant Suprise

Sadly The Alien Faced Argentine Daniel Cata Diaz And Big Guy Milan Dudic Wont Be Coming To Real Betis After Vladan Spotted Bayern Munichs Youngster Gönül Gokhan,The Payment Is 7m.''I've Made A Decision To Buy Youngster Aged 22-23 And Rated 88-89'',Said Betis's Manager Vladan Forumer Excitedly.

Anyone Have A Player For Sale Around 22-23 Years Of Age And Rated 88-89

If You Do Then Please Contact ME;) ;)

Divison 2 End Of Season Predictions

Division 2:

1.Real Betis(hehehe)

2.Real Madrid

3.Bayern Munich;)

4.Arsenal

5.Valencia

6.Milan

7.FC Porto

8.Atletico M

9.Fc Porto

10.Udinese:( :( (Sorry)

mate, that is the most biased prediction Ive ever seen!

If i turned the table upside down it could actually be more accurate:(

Atletico de Bilbao win first match in first game!

Austins return to the setup has certainly scared people, and he made good that threat when he stormed into San Mames, set up his team, got acquainted with the players, and guareanteed them a great season.

Bilbao took on Everton at Goodison Park, hoping for their first win to help them climb up the table.

31_1204462475.gif 0 - 2 138_1199723643.gif

Two lovely goals by former top scorer Guiza gave Bilbao the win, a header and a blunder from the keeper helping them in

610x.jpg

Bilbao move up to 3rd in the table, next week taking on 4th place Liverpool

• 3 months later...

Blanck returns from retirement to once again manage Betis Sevilla.

His 1st game back in charge was against Tom Sinar's Barcelona at Nou Camp.

96,783 fans became observers on how Blanck has not lost any skill in managing his side.

Blanck reinstated his known 3-4-2-1 Formation with Pantelic being the only man up front.´

25: GOAL!! - The short corner is picked up by Marko PANTELIC who curls it round the unsighted keeper!

43: GOAL!! - The ball is played square to Juan ARANGO on the edge of the box who rasps home a screamer!

51: GOAL!! - A brilliant through-ball leaves Marko PANTELIC with just the keeper to beat and he confidently places it! Great finish!

75: GOAL!! - A dangerous corner is whipped in and Stephane SESSEGNON nods the ball home!

82: GOAL!! - An amazing goal by Marko PANTELIC! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!

0-5, Barca got crushed!

Well i still have FC Porto in the league. :)

But sadly i think i'm gonna leave......no good managers left and anyway i don't pay much attention to the team. :o

Oi, i'm still there :P

Similarly I dont pay much attention anymore though, still in the top flight, but not pushing for the title with my Blackburn like I have last couple of seasons. I blame all the new GC's distracting me!

Oi' date=' i'm still there :P

Similarly I dont pay much attention anymore though, still in the top flight, but not pushing for the title with my Blackburn like I have last couple of seasons. I blame all the new GC's distracting me![/quote']

Ops...let me rephrase myself....there are very few good managers left in the setup :o:D

just to let you guys know...

Betis will stay in Division 1 after beating Bilbao 2-1 at home

Thx to my new guys Aimar and Guiza, who brought Betis back after being behind 0-1

Taken over on a relegation spot and now, 2 matches, 2 victories... yes i am that good. B)