now you will be getting many more visitors and input to this thread. just needed this "extra info" and this along with your other countries and soccer happy, and gyan and sir raul will make soccer manager more fun again! thanks all. not forgetting thorgan, tm costa and kierans of course all greatfully received

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I'd start this thread in terms of players to watch in Ligue 1 this season. It is mainly under 21 players or low rated players who are playing and could get reasonable rises. I will aim to up

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 4 (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest)    Minutes will var

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 4 (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Jaybee, weirdly as soon as I posted my words of appreciation above it jumped back to the "narrow view" on my chromebook and so your last two columns are barely visable.

I posted it via my mobile so apologies that you can't make it out properly. I used Google Sheets on my phone to create the spreadsheet.

Maybe someone with technical know how can advise how to adjust it from narrow view to normal. Does it let you use zoom feature to see it in a better way?

A player I think deserves to be mentioned is centre back Andy Pelmard at Nice. He played 10 games for them last season and has started every league game so far this season. He is only 20 years old, is versatile as in game can play anywhere in defence. He's currently £1.4million and 80 rated.

I would think if he keeps playing regularly then he could achieve 85 rating by end of the season.

9 minutes ago, jaybee said:

A player I think deserves to be mentioned is centre back Andy Pelmard at Nice. He played 10 games for them last season and has started every league game so far this season. He is only 20 years old, is versatile as in game can play anywhere in defence. He's currently £1.4million and 80 rated.

I would think if he keeps playing regularly then he could achieve 85 rating by end of the season.

He will play as long as Robson Bambu is injured. Strained his quad in the opening game of the season.

Really unfortunate because I saw him as the big riser this season for Nice along with Thuram and Gouiri.

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

He will play as long as Robson Bambu is injured. Strained his quad in the opening game of the season.

Really unfortunate because I saw him as the big riser this season for Nice along with Thuram and Gouiri.

You not think it is possible that Pelmard will keep his place? 

I'm surprised that Thuram isn't starting as much this season. Gouiri certainly looks like at the moment he should get a decent rise. Lotomba is another who is getting plenty game time.

13 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You not think it is possible that Pelmard will keep his place? 

I'm surprised that Thuram isn't starting as much this season. Gouiri certainly looks like at the moment he should get a decent rise. Lotomba is another who is getting plenty game time.

Considering they’ve conceded 6 goals in their last 3 games probably not. He got absolutely rinsed against Montpellier.

Average rating of 6.49 in Ligue 1, Vieira might stick with him who knows but Nice brought Bambu in to be first choice alongside Dante who he can learn from (fellow Brazilian too)

Thuram has started 4 out of 5.

Lotomba is a good shout I also really like the former Reims full back Kamara as well probably Nice’s best signing along with Gouiri.

45 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Considering they’ve conceded 6 goals in their last 3 games probably not. He got absolutely rinsed against Montpellier.

Average rating of 6.49 in Ligue 1, Vieira might stick with him who knows but Nice brought Bambu in to be first choice alongside Dante who he can learn from (fellow Brazilian too)

Thuram has started 4 out of 5.

Lotomba is a good shout I also really like the former Reims full back Kamara as well probably Nice’s best signing along with Gouiri.

I think I must have got Thuram mixed up with someone else as just checked back my stats in terms of minutes played. I think he's been subbed off every game he's started. 

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I think I must have got Thuram mixed up with someone else as just checked back my stats in terms of minutes played. I think he's been subbed off every game he's started. 

Yeah he didn’t start the season badly, had a good game against Strasbourg but has been poor recently especially against Montpellier and PSG, then got dropped for the Bordeaux game.

8 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Sorry,

Could you change the table into less colorful like you used to (eg Bundesliga thread). Might be my preference, but I find it hard to read the table now.

I'll update it later on but with the writing being in bold which should make it easier to make out.

Posted (edited)

Loads of young players getting plenty of minutes in Ligue 1 as usual. 

Defenders to watch out for are Panzo (Dijon), Bade and Medina (Lens), Botman (Lille), Bard (Lyon), Lotomba and Pelmard (Nice), Bakker (PSG), Macon  (St Etienne) and Simakan (Strasbourg).

Bade, Bard and Bakker are all less than a million. Macon costs £1million.

Edited by jaybee
On 10/5/2020 at 12:40 AM, jaybee said:

Loads of young players getting plenty of minutes in Ligue 1 as usual. 

Defenders to watch out for are Panzo (Dijon), Bade and Medina (Lens), Botman (Lille), Bard (Lyon), Lotomba and Pelmard (Nice), Bakker (PSG), Macon  (St Etienne) and Simakan (Strasbourg).

Bade, Bard and Bakker are all less than a million. Macon costs £1million.

Bard went to £1m :o How can that happen?

On 10/3/2020 at 12:01 AM, jaybee said:

Another start for Bakker tonight at left back for PSG. He could end up getting a massive rise this season if he remains a regular.

Bernat injured for 6 months done his ACL.

Kurzawa suspended for 6 games since Marseille.

Hopefully he can perform well so it gives Tuchel a headache.

7 minutes ago, Terrythevillan said:

Bard went to £1m :o How can that happen?

Hype increase unfortunately or might be in for a rise soon.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Bernat injured for 6 months done his ACL.

Kurzawa suspended for 6 games since Marseille.

Hopefully he can perform well so it gives Tuchel a headache.

Hype increase unfortunately or might be in for a rise soon.

If Bakker can do similar to what Dagba did couple seasons back and be involved in around 15 league games then good potential to rise to 83 I think.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:19 PM, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2.

First Spreadsheet Update for France

Sp-Sht-France-Ang-Bord-Brest1.png

Previous tables on Pages 2 and now 3

Update for French Clubs previously assessed on Pge: 2

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Sp-Sheet-France-Ang-Bordea-Brest1-A

Okay if U look at the first post u can see the differences, which is now the number of games played is at 6games. We can expect things to settle & become a little clearer after 10 games are played.

I am still working on the new spreadsheet and working slowly through France. Thanks for your interest and support, much appreciated Cheers Socca😀

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille)

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-France-Dijon-Lens-Lille1.png

Still early 6 games in so even Yusuf Yazici @ -64.6% could catch up b4 December Review with a regular run of games.

Dijon in last place will probably suffer Relegation again but it won't affect the players if they continue to get the same or better amount of stats. The only way is up and they can't be penalised on the factor of their place in the division anymore than they have done above.

Thanks for your interest and support for the spreadsheet predictions, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😃 

37 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille)

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

Pred-France-Dijon-Lens-Lille1.png

Still early 6 games in so even Yusuf Yazici @ -64.6% could catch up b4 December Review with a regular run of games.

Dijon in last place will probably suffer Relegation again but it won't affect the players if they continue to get the same or better amount of stats. The only way is up and they can't be penalised on the factor of their place in the division anymore than they have done above.

Thanks for your interest and support for the spreadsheet predictions, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😃 

A good few decent expected rises at Dijon as long as they continue to cut the mustard.

• jaybee changed the title to Ligue 1 Players to watch 2020/21