• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I'd start this thread in terms of players to watch in Ligue 1 this season. It is mainly under 21 players or low rated players who are playing and could get reasonable rises. I will aim to up

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 4 (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 4 (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest)    Minutes will var

Posted Images

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Franc-Angers-Borde-Brest1.png

It's only 90mins since the last one becos of the Internationals break of course. Faivre has a very large safety rating at +72% showing if he missed getting a single minute in the next 7 games he would still be +27.6%. So he's one u could buy early b4 the next review if anyone wanted to. 

Thanks for your interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

A player to keep an eye on is Chrislain Matsima. He is a centre back who plays for Monaco and is extremely highly rated. He has been linked with Atletico Madrid and Juventus.

He's played 198 minutes so far this season which has been partly due to summer signing Disasi being suspended in last couple games.

He is 73 rated and 300k

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Spd-Sht-Predic-France-Dij-Lens-Lille1.pn

Ebimbe, Bade and Botman would be probably a nice Trio to buy? Bamba is in great form but unfortunately "Capped" unless Lille are still Top in December with Bamba still scoring and maybe SM will allow him to crash through the Ceiling 89Cap to 90!

Jonathan David stats are good minutes but no goals or assists yet. Will have to watch Lille soon if I get the chance and see if he's playing well and unlucky or lost his confidence in front of goal, whichever.

Thanks to all for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

25 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

Spd-Sht-Predic-France-Dij-Lens-Lille1.pn

Ebimbe, Bade and Botman would be probably a nice Trio to buy? Bamba is in great form but unfortunately "Capped" unless Lille are still Top in December with Bamba still scoring and maybe SM will allow him to crash through the Ceiling 89Cap to 90!

Jonathan David stats are good minutes but no goals or assists yet. Will have to watch Lille soon if I get the chance and see if he's playing well and unlucky or lost his confidence in front of goal, whichever.

Thanks to all for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Watched Lille a lot this season, David’s confidence is completely shot. I’m sure if he can get a goal there will be many more to follow.

He’s also still adapting to a new league which can always be tricky.

Lille’s league position is built on their defence, Botman has been their best player in my opinion. Great piece of business by Lille.

I dare say Botman could just sneak an 86 if Lille and Botman can keep their form (SM would need to be in a good mood on the day though lol)

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)(Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco)

Spreadsheet Predictions FranceUpdated Lyon Marseille and Monaco

Upl-Sp-Sht-France-Lyon-Mars-Monac1.png

Caleta-Car is now Injured, so we can expect his percentage will go down. Example if he does not have any minutes in the next 3 matches his Over0% Rating will drop to 11.8% and 4 matches to 5.5%. Anymore than this,will put his +1 in danger, although would pick up again if he then started playing 90minute games.

Enzo Millot is a new addition to the spreadsheet. Matsima is picking up more minutes for Monaco 

Thanks for the interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

58 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)(Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco)

Caleta-Car is now Injured, so we can expect his percentage will go down. Example if he does not have any minutes in the next 3 matches his Over0% Rating will drop to 11.8% and 4 matches to 5.5%. Anymore than this,will put his +1 in danger, although would pick up again if he then started playing 90minute games.

Enzo Millot is a new addition to the spreadsheet. Matsima is picking up more minutes for Monaco 

Thanks for the interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Millot is supposed to be very highly rated so definitely worth picking up now when be is so cheap. Monaco are very good at giving youth a chance.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, Soccahappy said:

Just noticed that Sofiane Diop isn't on the list for Monaco. Any particular reason?

28 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Balerdi and Bakker both in team of the week. Bakker now looks he is a regular for PSG.

20201026_143817.jpg

PSG still have only have 1 recognized LB, Kurzawa suspended Bernat injured (in Ligue 1)

Kurzawa started PSG’s last game in the Champions league so I would say he’s first choice considering that’s the only trophy they REALLY want.

But all that being said, the way all the leagues are this season most teams playing in all competitions will need to rotate their squad so Bakker should carry on getting minutes.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

PSG still have only have 1 recognized LB, Kurzawa suspended Bernat injured (in Ligue 1)

Kurzawa started PSG’s last game in the Champions league so I would say he’s first choice considering that’s the only trophy they REALLY want.

But all that being said, the way all the leagues are this season most teams playing in all competitions will need to rotate their squad so Bakker should carry on getting minutes.

It's interesting that they are just keeping Kurzawa for Champions League games. Bakker is certainly racking up the minutes so I think he should get a decent rise.

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

It's interesting that they are just keeping Kurzawa for Champions League games. Bakker is certainly racking up the minutes so I think he should get a decent rise.

He’s suspended in the league, got a 6 match ban against Marseille so they can’t play him in Ligue 1 yet

I think 76 -> 80 in the winter review, maybe even 82 considering the team he plays for.

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)(Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) Updates of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 

Spreadsheet Predictions France Updated Angers, Bordeaux and Brest:-

Spd-Sht2-Franc-Anger-Bordea-Bres2.png

Romain Faivre looking particularly good. Samuel Kalu as u can see is injured expected to return 9th November. It may well be too late now for him, the mid season Review. I wonder will it still be Early to Mid December time??

On 10/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Macon plays left back for Saint Etienne so that injury won’t effect Moueffek. Having said that I don’t know what’s happened to Debuchy seems like a battle between Sissoko and Moueffek for the right back position currently.

Moueffek does looks good though from what I have seen of him.

Moueffek ended up playing left back at the weekend so be interesting to see if he gets any more games there.

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)(Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) Updates of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Marseille) (Monaco) (Montpellier)

Spreadsheet Predictions France Updated Marseille Monaco Montpellier):-

Sp-Sht-Predi-Fran-Mars-Mon-Montp1.png

Pietro Pellegri and (Sofiane Diop added at +61.8%!) 

Boubacar  Kamara and Balerdi at Marseille and top 3 or 4 of Monaco all looking safe bets at the moment.

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)(Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) Updates of (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Marseille) (Monaco) (Montpellier)

Boubacar  Kamara and Balerdi at Marseille and top 3 or 4 of Monaco all looking safe bets at the moment.

Nice one. I thought Diop should be in for a good rise.

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

No rise for Youssouf Fofana? I’ve got him down for at least a +1.

• jaybee changed the title to Ligue 1 Players to watch 2020/21