Ligue 1 Players to watch 2020/21

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No rise for Youssouf Fofana? I’ve got him down for at least a +1.

Your quite right, he should be in Kieran, thanks! ....and the "scores on the doors have it" ..... Incidentally this is what it looks like below without make up 😃

Youssouf Fofana Monaco 8th 11.7% +1 86

• jaybee changed the title to Ligue 1 Players to watch 2020/21
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 50 French 21yo or under Was going to do Toulouse to finish off France this afternoon, but of course Toulouse were relegated. So instead here you have the Top 50 French 21yo's or Under (B

I thought I'd start this thread in terms of players to watch in Ligue 1 this season. It is mainly under 21 players or low rated players who are playing and could get reasonable rises. I will aim to up

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 4 (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6

Posted Images

He's been mentioned before but Sinaly Diomande is a must buy. Get him while he is still cheap. Bade at Lens is another centre back who is a must buy. I've seen him compared to Varane. 

Loads of top young talent in Ligue 1 so check out opening post for detailed info which includes age, appearances and minutes.

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Jay-b-French-Predi-Angers-Borde-Brest1.p

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present rating "Up/Down". We see Faivre  (Brest) at the top was 73.8% and has moved higher in the Up/Down column to 78.1%. 

If we look at the bottom of the Brest Table F Honarat has also gone up by a significant amount to -8.6% but that was insufficient to as yet give him a rise above 83. This input/ change was over 4 games ie a possible 360mins but this will vary and could be as little as 1 match or many more. If u notice Mounie and Cardona has an empty space in the "Was" column and this was because they were added for the first time.

Hope U like the new feature. Thanks to all for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀 

25 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present rating "Up/Down". We see Faivre  (Brest) at the top was 73.8% and has moved higher in the Up/Down column to 78.1%. 

If we look at the bottom of the Brest Table F Honarat has also gone up by a significant amount to -8.6% but that was insufficient to as yet give him a rise above 83. This input/ change was over 4 games ie a possible 360mins but this will vary and could be as little as 1 match or many more. If u notice Mounie and Cardona has an empty space in the "Was" column and this was because they were added for the first time.

Hope U like the new feature. Thanks to all for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀 

Loving the new feature and your great work. Looking forward to seeing predictions for teams not yet covered.

41 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Great work as always. The detail provided is incredible and we massively appreciate the efforts 

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) also u22yo's from 4 french clubs.

Just completed Dijon (part of tomorrows) and this prototype and maybe it's too time consuming unless I can improve on it 2nd time around, anyway 21yo's and under of the first 4 clubs: are as follows:-

French21and-Under-Dijon-Brest-Bord-Anger

I have an idea for a quicker way If it works, Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Correction the Up/Dwn rating for Mounir Chouiar should be -18.4% and No Rise!

Mounir Chouiar Dijon 20th -18.4% 0 85 -19.8% -18.4%
19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Mate do you have a link to your spreadsheet this is right up my street :) 

3 hours ago, RichWynne said:

Mate do you have a link to your spreadsheet this is right up my street :)

Everything on Sir Rahul's thread except France which is here on jaybee's  "Players to watch" thread.

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) 

Sir Rahul's thread:-

Update for Premiership Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/159203-rahul-ws-rating-predictions/page/1327/

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present  rating "Up/Down".

Sp-Sht-Predic-Franc-Dij-Lens-Lille1.png

Some really good risers here, just look to the top of the 3 tables and take your picks. Think I've got the 2 top players in each of the 3 tables and a few others.

Bit short of time tomorrow so it will either a bit later than now time wise or just 2 Clubs, looks like Lyon and Marseille, the Olympic twins are next. 

Thanks for the interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

31 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present  rating "Up/Down".

Some really good risers here, just look to the top of the 3 tables and take your picks. Think I've got the 2 top players in each of the 3 tables and a few others.

Bit short of time tomorrow so it will either a bit later than now time wise or just 2 Clubs, looks like Lyon and Marseille, the Olympic twins are next. 

Thanks for the interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

No rise for Luiz Araujo? He’s been excellent for Lille I think he’s deserves a +1

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No rise for Luiz Araujo? He’s been excellent for Lille I think he’s deserves a +1

He has +0.4% and that includes goals assists etc BUT usually anything over 0% gets a rise, so he must be on the cusp of a rise.

It could change easily with 90mins next game BUT he hasn't played a full 90mins all season so far and missed the game on the 8 November entirely. Perhaps If SM are similarly taken with him they will give him his rise. Plenty of time for things to change too.

18 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

He has +0.4% and that includes goals assists etc BUT usually anything over 0% gets a rise, so he must be on the cusp of a rise.

It could change easily with 90mins next game BUT he hasn't played a full 90mins all season so far and missed the game on the 8 November entirely. Perhaps If SM are similarly taken with him they will give him his rise. Plenty of time for things to change too.

I guess if SM go off minutes then he’s probably doomed but his performances warrant a rise, 2 MOTM performances 3 goals and 1 assist which is better than the whole of last season.

7.11 rating over 10 games in Ligue 1

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Looking forward to the French review as they are so good at giving youngsters their chance. I've got Bade in most of my gameworlds. Be interesting to see what rating he ends up being at end of the season.

St Etienne are struggling now but still persisting with playing plenty of their younger players. Sow and Douath both to be added. What rating do you think they'll get added at?

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Looking forward to the French review as they are so good at giving youngsters their chance. I've got Bade in most of my gameworlds. Be interesting to see what rating he ends up being at end of the season.

St Etienne are struggling now but still persisting with playing plenty of their younger players. Sow and Douath both to be added. What rating do you think they'll get added at?

I'll guess 75 but who knows jaybee 😀

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)  Lyon & Marseille  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

Spd-Sht-Franc-Lyon-Marse1.png

Again plenty of risers in both of these clubs. The top four in each club are looking good since particularly Marseilles  Caleta-Car has made his comeback from injury.  Lyon players have moved up the table from 7th to 3rd since last updated, which helps a little bit, even if the clubs players, played or not.

More between 5 and 6pm tomorrow and hopefully rest of week. Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)  Lyon & Marseille, Monaco, Montpellier and Nantes  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present  rating "Up/Down". 

Sp-Sht-Franc-Monac-Montpe-Nante1.png

Monaco look great for risers as do Nantes particularly Kolo Muani and Sofian Diop. Badiashile, Matsima and Tchouameni are all over 30% too. 

More between 5 and 6pm tomorrow. Thanks for Forumer’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)  Lyon & Marseille, Monaco, Montpellier and Nantes, Nice & PSG  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present  rating "Up/Down". 

Sp-Sheet-Franc-Nice-PSG1.png

Just noticed Lees-Melou should have had his 88 "Red Boxed". I can remember he has been in a similar position b4 and SM did not give him his +1, perhaps his performances don't impress SM as much as his stats.

Anyway plenty of risers again above to choose from. Gourie close to the highest Over0%rating I have seen at +72.6%. Haven't kept a record down the years but know never had over 100%. Perhaps I can remember some 80% ones previously tho. 

But then, Mitchell Bakker has to come in with +88.2% now that must surely be the highest one. Remember that this rating just reflects how safe a rise should be or unsafe and not the actual rating which is a separate formula altogether.

Thanks for your interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, another great weekend of wall-to-wall football awaits now this weekend! Cheers Socca 😃

Latest update to include games up to and including Saturday 28th November 

Pembele is an 18 year old centre back who made his league debut for PSG.

Player Club Rating New Rating Age Appearances Minutes
Ait Nouri Angers 82   19 3 188
Ebosse Angers 78   21 6 260
Cho Angers 70   16 6 93
Adli Bordeaux 83   20 10 507
Zerkane Bordeaux 70   20 7 312
Bakwa Bordeaux not on DB   18 2 19
Maja Bordeaux 83   21 11 558
Traore Bordeaux not on DB   18 2 38
Brassier Brest 80   21 1 90
Chardonnet Brest 80   25 6 367
Diallo Brest 84   21 5 432
Mbock Brest 73   20 6 196
Faivre Brest 75 77 22 11 912
Racioppi (GK) Dijon 75   21 2 180
Boey Dijon 76   20 4 267
Ngouyamsa Dijon 73   19 2 145
Panzo Dijon 80   19 8 655
Dobre Dijon 70   22 2 32
Philippe Dijon 73   19 4 91
Ebimbe Dijon loan PSG 80   19 9 779
Younoussa Dijon 70   19 2 15
Chouiar Dijon 85   21 8 566
Bade Lens 73   20 9 810
Medina Lens 82   21 9 727
Doucoure Lens 82   20 10 786
David Costa Lens 70   19 2 24
Boura Lens 70   20 7 264
Ganago Lens 85   21 8 403
Muinga Lens 70   18 4 131
Botman Lille 83   20 11 990
Bradaric Lille 85   20 10 784
Djalo Lille 80   20 1 20
Soumare Lille 87   21 8 281
David Lille 88   20 11 646
Lihadji Lille 73   18 6 71
Weah Lille 82   20 6 49
Mendes Lorient 76   22 9 788
la Fee Lorient 78   20 9 356
Boisgard Lorient 80   23 7 496
Chalobah Lorient 82   21 5 322
Diarra Lorient 80   21 8 165
Lauriente Lorient 78   21 5 234
Moffi Lorient 80   21 5 314
Bard Lyon 73   19 8 301
Diomande Lyon 73   19 8 368
Caqueret Lyon 80 83 20 8 610
Cherki Lyon 78   17 7 268
Balerdi Marseille 80   21 4 315
Kamara Marseille 88   20 10 866
Ake Marseille 76   19 6 114
Cuisance Marseille 83   21 4 317
Gueye Marseille 82   21 8 255
Henrique Marseille 77   18 1 4
Sabaly Metz 73   21 1 11
Yade Metz 73   20 8 155
Niane Metz 83   21 6 474
Badiashile Monaco 85   19 11 972
Biancone Monaco 78   20 2 92
Matsima Monaco 73   18 5 333
Fofana Monaco 85   21 9 685
Matazo Monaco 70   18 2 29
Diop Monaco 80   20 11 758
Tchouameni Monaco 83   20 10 807
Geubbels Monaco 75   19 8 176
Millot Monaco 73   18 1 25
Luis Monaco 85   21 5 159
Pellegri Monaco 80   19 5 74
Cozza Montpellier 83   21 5 262
Benchama Montpellier 73   20 1 2
Chotard Montpellier 82   18 10 286
Lafont (GK) Nantes 88   21 11 990
Mendy Nantes 70   20 1 29
Chirivella Nantes 82   23 10 718
Louza Nantes 85   21 9 673
Muani Nantes 75   21 10 837
Ndilu Nantes 76   20 2 25
Daniliuc Nice 70   19 4 114
Lotomba Nice 83   22 9 748
Nsoki Nice 82   21 3 264
Bambu Nice 80   22 5 393
Pelmard Nice 80   20 8 607
Boudaoui Nice 80   21 3 99
Sylvestre Nice 76   21 4 96
Thuram Nice 80   19 9 471
Trouillet Nice 70   19 2 17
Gouiri Nice 76 80 20 10 759
Guessand Nice not on DB   19 3 27
Ndoye Nice 78   19 8 155
Ahlinvi Nimes not on DB   21 4 191
Denkey Nimes 82   19 9 492
Benrahou Nimes 82   21 7 390
Majouga Nimes not on DB   19 3 51
Bulka (GK) PSG 76   20 1 90
Bakker PSG 76   20 11 775
Pembele PSG 70   18 1 90
Fadiga PSG 70   19 4 38
Ruiz-Atil PSG 70   18 6 168
Muinga PSG 70   18 1 74
Kean PSG 87   20 6 440
Diouf (GK) Reims 73   20 2 135
de Smet Reims 78   22 3 235
Doucoure Reims not on DB   19 3 192
Maresic Reims 83   20 6 404
Drammeh Reims not on DB   21 2 48
Hornby Reims 77   20 3 31
Sakava Reims not on DB   19 1 7
Ekitike Reims 68   18 2 86
Mbuku Reims 77   18 7 474
Toure Reims 80   18 9 459
Boey Rennes 76   19 2 125
Soppy Rennes 70 76 18 5 308
Truffert Rennes 73   18 5 345
Camavinga Rennes 86   17 10 658
Gboho Rennes 77   19 8 246
Doku Rennes 82   18 6 367
Rutter Rennes 70   18 1 1
Fofana St Etienne 82   19 4 315
Macon St Etienne 77   21 6 540
Sow St Etienne not on DB   18 4 299
Tshibuabua St Etienne 70   18 1 42
Aouchiche St Etienne 73   18 11 675
Benkhedim St Etienne 73   19 2 77
Douath St Etienne not on DB   17 8 241
Moueffek St Etienne 73   19 6 407
Youssouf St Etienne 83   21 9 444
Abi St Etienne 80   20 5 251
Rivera St Etienne 73   18 10 137
Sidibe St Etienne not on DB   18 1 10
Tormin St Etienne not on DB   19 2 17
Aaneba Strasbourg 77   21 1 3
Simakan Strasbourg 82   20 12 1080

Latest update for Ligue 1 up to and including Sunday 29th November 

Player Club Rating New Rating Age Appearances Minutes
Ait Nouri Angers 82   19 3 188
Ebosse Angers 78   21 6 260
Cho Angers 70   16 6 93
Adli Bordeaux 83   20 10 507
Zerkane Bordeaux 70   20 7 312
Bakwa Bordeaux not on DB   18 2 19
Maja Bordeaux 83   21 11 558
Traore Bordeaux not on DB   18 2 38
Brassier Brest 80   21 1 90
Chardonnet Brest 80   25 7 457
Diallo Brest 84   21 5 432
Mbock Brest 73   20 6 196
Faivre Brest 75 77 22 12 1002
Racioppi (GK) Dijon 75   21 3 270
Boey Dijon 76   20 5 357
Ngouyamsa Dijon 73   19 2 145
Panzo Dijon 80   19 9 745
Dobre Dijon 70   22 2 32
Philippe Dijon 73   19 4 91
Ebimbe Dijon loan PSG 80   19 10 845
Younoussa Dijon 70   19 2 15
Chouiar Dijon 85   21 9 651
Bade Lens 73   20 10 900
Medina Lens 82   21 10 780
Doucoure Lens 82   20 11 876
David Costa Lens 70   19 2 24
Boura Lens 70   20 7 264
Ganago Lens 85   21 9 430
Muinga Lens 70   18 5 194
Botman Lille 83   20 12 1080
Bradaric Lille 85   20 11 852
Djalo Lille 80   20 2 110
Soumare Lille 87   21 9 371
David Lille 88   20 12 650
Lihadji Lille 73   18 7 139
Weah Lille 82   20 6 49
Mendes Lorient 76   22 9 788
la Fee Lorient 78   20 10 364
Boisgard Lorient 80   23 8 568
Chalobah Lorient 82   21 6 404
Diarra Lorient 80   21 9 173
Lauriente Lorient 78   21 6 252
Moffi Lorient 80   21 5 314
Bard Lyon 73   19 8 301
Diomande Lyon 73   19 9 387
Caqueret Lyon 80 83 20 9 618
Cherki Lyon 78   17 8 287
Balerdi Marseille 80   21 4 315
Kamara Marseille 88   20 10 866
Ake Marseille 76   19 6 114
Cuisance Marseille 83   21 4 317
Gueye Marseille 82   21 8 255
Henrique Marseille 77   18 1 4
Sabaly Metz 73   21 1 11
Yade Metz 73   20 9 190
Niane Metz 83   21 6 474
Badiashile Monaco 85   19 12 1062
Biancone Monaco 78   20 2 92
Matsima Monaco 73   18 5 333
Fofana Monaco 85   21 10 770
Matazo Monaco 70   18 3 34
Diop Monaco 80   20 12 841
Tchouameni Monaco 83   20 11 897
Geubbels Monaco 75   19 8 176
Millot Monaco 73   18 1 25
Luis Monaco 85   21 5 159
Pellegri Monaco 80   19 6 84
Cozza Montpellier 83   21 5 262
Benchama Montpellier 73   20 1 2
Chotard Montpellier 82   18 10 286
Lafont (GK) Nantes 88   21 11 990
Mendy Nantes 70   20 1 29
Chirivella Nantes 82   23 10 718
Louza Nantes 85   21 9 673
Muani Nantes 75   21 10 837
Ndilu Nantes 76   20 2 25
Daniliuc Nice 70   19 4 114
Lotomba Nice 83   22 10 832
Nsoki Nice 82   21 4 354
Bambu Nice 80   22 5 393
Pelmard Nice 80   20 9 697
Boudaoui Nice 80   21 4 162
Sylvestre Nice 76   21 4 96
Thuram Nice 80   19 10 534
Trouillet Nice 70   19 3 44
Seghir Nice not on DB   17 1 6
Gouiri Nice 76 80 20 11 849
Guessand Nice not on DB   19 3 27
Ndoye Nice 78   19 9 175
Ahlinvi Nimes not on DB   21 4 191
Denkey Nimes 82   19 10 537
Benrahou Nimes 82   21 7 390
Majouga Nimes not on DB   19 3 51
Bulka (GK) PSG 76   20 1 90
Bakker PSG 76   20 11 775
Pembele PSG 70   18 1 90
Fadiga PSG 70   19 4 38
Ruiz-Atil PSG 70   18 6 168
Muinga PSG 70   18 1 74
Kean PSG 87   20 6 440
Diouf (GK) Reims 73   20 2 135
de Smet Reims 78   22 3 235
Doucoure Reims not on DB   19 3 192
Maresic Reims 83   20 6 404
Drammeh Reims not on DB   21 3 66
Hornby Reims 77   20 3 31
Sakava Reims not on DB   19 1 7
Ekitike Reims 68   18 2 86
Mbuku Reims 77   18 8 506
Toure Reims 80   18 10 531
Boey Rennes 76   19 2 125
Soppy Rennes 70 76 18 5 308
Truffert Rennes 73   18 5 345
Camavinga Rennes 86   17 10 658
Gboho Rennes 77   19 8 246
Doku Rennes 82   18 6 367
Rutter Rennes 70   18 1 1
Fofana St Etienne 82   19 4 315
Macon St Etienne 77   21 6 540
Sow St Etienne not on DB   18 4 299
Tshibuabua St Etienne 70   18 1 42
Aouchiche St Etienne 73   18 11 675
Benkhedim St Etienne 73   19 2 77
Douath St Etienne not on DB   17 9 241
Moueffek St Etienne 73   19 6 407
Youssouf St Etienne 83   21 10 534
Abi St Etienne 80   20 5 251
Rivera St Etienne 73   18 10 137
Sidibe St Etienne not on DB   18 1 10
Tormin St Etienne not on DB   19 2 17
Aaneba Strasbourg 77   21 1 3
Simakan Strasbourg 82   20 12 1080

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)  Lyon & Marseille, Monaco, Montpellier and Nantes, Nice & PSG, Rennes & Reims  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present  rating "Up/Down". Reims & Rennes have no 7th column detail as this is first of the season ie 6th only. Next time round they will have a 7th column detail:-

Sp-Sht-France-Rennes-Reims1.png

Again, plenty of risers, over a dozen I think. France seems to have an awful lot of risers.

Must be these French clubs are very keen to "Blood New Talent". @jaybee Can you in some way compare which is the best Big5 League for blooding new players either by minutes played or just numbers? Germany and England should be good too, maybe Italy have the least?? Just me guessing right now, might be totally wrong.

Thanks for your interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, sorry it's a bit slow atm, not feeling 100% last few days but being Socca 😀 i'll soon get over it 😀

Ps Hope to have more tomorrow

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2, 3 ( Dijon, Lens & Lille) &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Lyon) (Marseille)(Monaco) (Montpellier) 5 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille) 6 Update &  (Angers, Bordeaux, Brest) (Dijon, Lens and Lille)  Lyon & Marseille, Monaco, Montpellier and Nantes, Nice & PSG, Rennes & Reims  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

As u can see above there is now a 6th and 7th column which tracks the change of rating "Was" to "Up/Down" ie the last rating to the present  rating "Up/Down". Reims & Rennes have no 7th column detail as this is first of the season ie 6th only. Next time round they will have a 7th column detail:-

Sp-Sht-France-Rennes-Reims1.png

Again, plenty of risers, over a dozen I think. France seems to have an awful lot of risers.

Must be these French clubs are very keen to "Blood New Talent". @jaybee Can you in some way compare which is the best Big5 League for blooding new players either by minutes played or just numbers? Germany and England should be good too, maybe Italy have the least?? Just me guessing right now, might be totally wrong.

Thanks for your interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, sorry it's a bit slow atm, not feeling 100% last few days but being Socca 😀 i'll soon get over it 😀

Ps Hope to have more tomorrow

Ligue 1 is by far the best in terms of amount of youngsters getting their chance. Bundesliga then Serie then EPL.

La Liga is the lowest.

15 hours ago, jaybee said:

Ligue 1 is by far the best in terms of amount of youngsters getting their chance. Bundesliga then Serie then EPL.

La Liga is the lowest.

That's great to know, thanks. Have just finished 2 more clubs and Saint-Etienne was about 15 and many of them young risers, took me ages. Ready to Upload now....