Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I thought I'd start this thread in terms of players to watch in the EPL this season. It is mainly under 21 players or low rated players who are playing and could get reasonable rises. I will aim to update after each game week.

I will only add players once they have actually played this season. Feel free to suggest other players who are over the age of 21 but low rated.

Up to and including games from Monday 19th October 

 

 

Name Club Rating Appearances Minutes
Saka Arsenal 86 3 266
Nketiah Arsenal 83 5 98
J Ramsey Aston Villa 73 1 13
Mitchell Crystal Palace 75 5 450
Lamptey Brighton 82 5 373
White Brighton 85 5 439
Macallister Brighton 85 1 12
Alzate Brighton 82 4 340
Connolly Brighton 82 5 288
Dunne Burnley 75 2 180
McNeill Burnley 87 4 360
James Chelsea 87 4 273
Havertz Chelsea 91 5 395
Mount Chelsea 89 4 342
Hudson-Odoi Chelsea 87 3 138
Kean Everton 87 2 13
Adarabioyo Fulham 82 1 90
Meslier Leeds 82 5 450
Davis Leeds 70 1 13
Struijk Leeds 73 2 165
Shackleton Leeds 78 1 9
Poveda Leeds 75 3 98
Roberts Leeds 82 4 174
Fofana Leicester 82 1 90
Justin Leicester 83 5 450
Alexander-Arnold Liverpool 93 5 450
Jones Liverpool 80 2 53
Garcia Man C 85 1 90
Foden Man C 87 4 335
Torres Man C 89 3 100
Delap Man C 70 1 39
Greenwood Man U 87 3 196
Ampadu Sheffield U 80 2 149
Brewster Sheffield U 82 1 26
Diallo Southampton 84 1 3
Smallbone Southampton 76 2 112
Tella Southampton 70 3 48
Obafemi Southampton 80 1 13
O'Shea West Brom 80 4 360
Diangana West Brom 83 5 415
Edwards West Brom 80 3 85
Field West Brom 78 3 61
Gallagher West Brom 83 1 90
Harper West Brom 78 1 21
Grant West Brom 83 1 73
Johnson West Ham 76 1 41
Rice West Ham 90 4 360
Buur Wolves 73 1 21
Hoever Wolves 73 2 29
Vinagre Wolves 83 2 172
Neto Wolves 85 5 408
Vitor Ferreira Wolves 78 2 21
Fabio Silva Wolves 78 2 40
Edited by jaybee
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the opening post been updated to take in to account the games from today.

Highlights so far.

Struijk starting for Leeds against Liverpool. I know he started because Cooper was injured but he is worth picking up for 400k.

Will Smallbone at Southampton started. He featured a bit last season and is worth picking up for 700k.

At Brighton I think Lamptey will get lots of game time this season. He started tonight and is another who was involved towards end of last season. Probably has potential to reach 85/86 this season if he plays regularly. He is priced at £2million.

Finally keep an eye out for Tyrick Mitchell when he gets added to the database. He started in Crystal Palace win at the weekend.

Hope this is helpful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, jaybee said:

That's the opening post been updated to take in to account the games from today.

Highlights so far.

Struijk starting for Leeds against Liverpool. I know he started because Cooper was injured but he is worth picking up for 400k.

Will Smallbone at Southampton started. He featured a bit last season and is worth picking up for 700k.

At Brighton I think Lamptey will get lots of game time this season. He started tonight and is another who was involved towards end of last season. Probably has potential to reach 85/86 this season if he plays regularly. He is priced at £2million.

Finally keep an eye out for Tyrick Mitchell when he gets added to the database. He started in Crystal Palace win at the weekend.

Hope this is helpful.

Tyrick Mitchell now added to database today and worth picking up. He has now started both games for Crystal Palace. 

Rating - 75

Price - 320k

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nameless said:

If I may, I think all this should be on 1 thread. It will get diluted with people not using forum as often bar few. 

And for mobile users like me it's quite hard to keep track.

I use mobile too and just go to league predictions. I find things get lost in Rahul's thread as there are so many posts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I use mobile too and just go to league predictions. I find things get lost in Rahul's thread as there are so many posts. 

I didn't mean to post in Rahul's thread. I meant to say put all your young players names and stats in your one thread instead of a France thread and a England thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jaybee said:

A new addition to the list from yesterday is Leeds defender Leif Davis. He came on as a sub against Manchester City.  He is 70 rated and 240k. 

@Soccahappyyou know much about him?

Yes I've watched him coming on as a sub in Championship last season, a number of times. 

Bielsa likes him for this and I reckon he will get more subs on this season when game needs a bit extra in defence and he  has good fitness and endeavour.

Unlike what I see on here often he's not a Must Buy. Not likely to get starts but could get to 75 this season and 80 after that. As yet he's a busy workmanlike player and there are worse things. I hope he can prove me wrong and I will report back if I see that change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jaybee said:

A new addition to the list from yesterday is Leeds defender Leif Davis. He came on as a sub against Manchester City.  He is 70 rated and 240k. 

@Soccahappyyou know much about him?

 

14 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes I've watched him coming on as a sub in Championship last season, a number of times. 

Bielsa likes him for this and I reckon he will get more subs on this season when game needs a bit extra in defence and he  has good fitness and endeavour.

Unlike what I see on here often he's not a Must Buy. Not likely to get starts but could get to 75 this season and 80 after that. As yet he's a busy workmanlike player and there are worse things. I hope he can prove me wrong and I will report back if I see that change.

I know he’s been mentioned before but Poveda-Ocampos could be one of Leeds biggest risers this season, came on and changed the game in the second half. 

Ironic because Poveda was a City player last season 😂

I was going to mention him in Rahul’s thread but since you guys are on the topic of Leeds 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

 

I know he’s been monitored before but Poveda-Ocampos could be one of Leeds biggest risers this season, came on and changed the game in the second half. 

Ironic because Poveda was a City player last season 😂

I was going to mention him in Rahul’s thread but since you guys are on the topic of Leeds 🙂

I think that quite a few Leeds players will be in for decent rises. Biesla certainly isn't scared to give youth a chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

 

I know he’s been mentioned before but Poveda-Ocampos could be one of Leeds biggest risers this season, came on and changed the game in the second half. 

Ironic because Poveda was a City player last season 😂

I was going to mention him in Rahul’s thread but since you guys are on the topic of Leeds 🙂

Agreed Bielsa saw an obvious weakness in Benjamin Mendy and brought him on to exploit this, which he did. He is a talent but is small and has been looked on as a bit light weight.

Did notice he has a slightly better physique as of yesterday, so they are working on him. Skill wise he has a lot of potential. Can he bulk up and fulfill this potential in the premiership? Possibly he can after seeing this yesterday. If so there is a lot of potential from 75 upwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I'm not offended 👌😎 it's cool. 

Yeah it looking like a crazy season so far. 

Sheffield United Vs Fulham in 2 weeks. Gonna be a tense game and a massive 6 pointer . A draw doesn't help either of them.

Yeah xD don't know what's going on lol. On paper we are a average side but just shows that playing with your heart and actually trying matters more than having just quality . 

That Newcastle game , whu fans were so annoyed that we just rolled over and showed no passion knowing full well  that our next 7 fixtures is like death to the club and a potential no points until November

Brilliant. We have our own language up here at times so easy to miss communicate, it comes out when I write on the forum at times haha.

Yeah to be fair as well first game of the season can go any way. I always think it’s better to play the best team in the league on the first game of the season. Best chance to catch them cold.

15 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I think that quite a few Leeds players will be in for decent rises. Biesla certainly isn't scared to give youth a chance.

Absolutely!

Out of reactions 😢

Be interesting to see if Poveda still gets game time with Raphinha potentially arriving. Think the deal has been agreed.

5 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Agreed Bielsa saw an obvious weakness in Benjamin Mendy and brought him on to exploit this, which he did. He is a talent but is small and has been looked on as a bit light weight.

Did notice he has a slightly better physique as of yesterday, so they are working on him. Skill wise he has a lot of potential. Can he bulk up and fulfill this potential in the premiership? Possibly he can after seeing this yesterday. If so there is a lot of potential from 75 upwards.

Yeah agreed.

Just hope Raphinha arriving doesn’t stunt his growth and playing time like I said above to Jaybee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Brilliant. We have our own language up here at times so easy to miss communicate, it comes out when I write on the forum at times haha.

Yeah to be fair as well first game of the season can go any way. I always think it’s better to play the best team in the league on the first game of the season. Best chance to catch them cold.

Absolutely!

Out of reactions 😢

Be interesting to see if Poveda still gets game time with Raphinha potentially arriving. Think the deal has been agreed.

Yeah agreed.

Just hope Raphinha arriving doesn’t stunt his growth and playing time like I said above to Jaybee.

I think with amount of games getting played that the youth will get their chance due to high tempo pressing game that Biesla adopts. I used to enjoy watching Leeds in the past when they were in top flight so got a soft spot for them. They'd be my English team if I was to pick one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Be interesting to see if Poveda still gets game time with Raphinha potentially arriving. Think the deal has been agreed.

Yeah agreed.

Just hope Raphinha arriving doesn’t stunt his growth and playing time like I said above to Jaybee.

Hope we get Raphinha and Poveda can understudy. BUT we lost Dan James in the final hour of last season b4 ManU got him later, so I'm not counting Chickens!

Raphinha will have to go Thru the "Bielsa Test Machine" if we get him and prove fitness as Diego LLorente is at the moment. Rodrigo is only getting 45mins ATM. Still hope of others too to get the "Bielsa treatment".

Stuart Dallas has had his "Bielsa treatment" and now has the pace of a bullet compared to previous seasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...