Jump to content

Bundesliga players to watch 2020/21


jaybee
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

An idea.

Is it possible next season or in future to do two separate spreadsheets, one for the first part of the season up and till the first review and a second one for last part of the season.

Would be helpful when predicting future risers.

The issue is that there are random risers too so not as easy as that. I might add a column of minutes played since last reviewed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The issue is that there are random risers too so not as easy as that. I might add a column of minutes played since last reviewed.

Yeah that’s only certain circumstances though the majority of players get reviewed in their respective league reviews. 

Anyway it was only a suggestion and would certainly help me when predicting ratings at the end of the season especially on difficult cases like wether a player deserves a +1 or not (marginal calls)

I use Soccerway for predicting which is great but I don’t think the website lets you see how many minutes a player has played from a certain date, in some cases a player may have 1000 minutes which looks good on paper but might have played 900 of those minutes in the first half of that season.

Alternatively if anyone knows of any websites where you can check minutes from a certain date that would be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah that’s only certain circumstances though the majority of players get reviewed in their respective league reviews. 

Anyway it was only a suggestion and would certainly help me when predicting ratings at the end of the season especially on difficult cases like wether a player deserves a +1 or not (marginal calls)

I use Soccerway for predicting which is great but I don’t think the website lets you see how many minutes a player has played from a certain date, in some cases a player may have 1000 minutes which looks good on paper but might have played 900 of those minutes in the first half of that season.

Alternatively if anyone knows of any websites where you can check minutes from a certain date that would be great.

I use Transfermarkt to double check my information as it gives a breakdown of minutes played 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many years ago I had a thread for Brazilian football that I updated after each gameweek. Still didn't solve the problem of knowing who was playing when, but I tried to introduce a sort of 'league table' almost of players each gameweek to show who's getting more minutes/higher ratings over time.

It was relatively time conusming to compile, here's the old dataset: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rbBVfGq0j3oyQDtH2GiWYuwUlrE8A8HK1aVwiWm6xc/edit?usp=sharing

Just another way of trying to interpret player data into something meaningful for SM... 😅

(SM geeks FTW 🙂)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, brocky64 said:

Many years ago I had a thread for Brazilian football that I updated after each gameweek. Still didn't solve the problem of knowing who was playing when, but I tried to introduce a sort of 'league table' almost of players each gameweek to show who's getting more minutes/higher ratings over time.

It was relatively time conusming to compile, here's the old dataset: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rbBVfGq0j3oyQDtH2GiWYuwUlrE8A8HK1aVwiWm6xc/edit?usp=sharing

Just another way of trying to interpret player data into something meaningful for SM... 😅

(SM geeks FTW 🙂)

People can figure out from the spreadsheet when players are playing as they are updated regularly. It's a fair bit of work doing it all 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last Bundesliga update for the season. Hope that people have found it to be useful. Undecided whether to continue as its a lot of work and seems plenty people look at thread but don't get much interaction on it sadly.

 

Player Team Rating New Rating Age Apps Minutes
Kobel (GK) Stuttgart 85   23 33 2970
Pieper Arminia 83 85 23 30 2684
Tapsoba Leverkusen 87 89 21 31 2650
Lacroix Wolfsburg 78 83 21 30 2591
Sargent Werder 83 85 21 32 2521
Haaland Dortmund 90 92 20 27 2410
Diaby Leverkusen 88 89 21 32 2393
Baumgartner Hoffenheim 85 87 21 30 2325
Barreiro Mainz 82 83 21 29 2324
Upamecano Leipzig 90 91 22 28 2301
Reyna Dortmund 80 86 18 32 2280
Wirtz Leverkusen 77 85 17 29 2229
Cunha Hertha 87 88 21 27 2152
Bornauw Koln 85 86 22 24 2082
Sancho Dortmund 92   21 26 2070
Mangala Stuttgart 85 86 22 23 2067
Ndicka E Frankfurt 87   21 23 2045
Adams Leipzig 85 87 22 26 1849
Wamangituka Stuttgart 82 86 21 24 1844
Guendouzi Hertha 88   21 24 1819
Davies Bayern 90 91 20 23 1779
Jakobs Koln 83 85 21 23 1728
Bellingham Dortmund 82 86 17 29 1703
Sessegnon Hoffenheim 85   20 22 1514
Coulibaly Stuttgart 70 80 20 30 1504
Tuta E Frankfurt 78   21 19 1458
Thiaw Schalke 73 77 19 19 1449
Wolf Monchengladbach 86   22 32 1366
Burkardt Mainz 76 80, 82 20 29 1365
Oxford Augsburg 80   22 24 1350
Hoppe Schalke 65 75 20 22 1304
Schlotterbeck Union 80   21 16 1288
Kunze Arminia 76   22 26 1260
Kabak Schalke 87   20 14 1245
Klimowicz Stuttgart 76 80, 82 20 25 1207
Schmid Werder 82   21 22 1181
Mbom Werder 78 80 21 21 1166
Katterbach Koln 82   20 21 1110
Thielmann Koln 76 80 18 24 1023
John Hoffenheim 70 76 19 14 998
Richards Hoffenheim 80   21 11 947
Maier Arminia 87   22 14 944
Cestic Koln 70 73 20 11 901
Musiala Bayern 73 82 18 26 872
Morey Dortmund 76 78, 82 21 13 833
M Dardai Hertha 70   18 12 821
Jeong Freiburg 76 78 21 26 813
Massimo Stuttgart 76 78 20 17 749
Kluivert Leipzig 87   22 17 723
Agu Werder 82   21 15 695
Konate Leipzig 88   22 14 675
de Medina Arminia 78   23 16 653
Bozdogan Schalke 73 77 20 14 649
Boujellab Schalke 78 80 21 12 612
Ludewig Schalke 78 80 21 6 521
Aydin Schalke not on DB   19 6 501
Keitel Freiburg 76   21 12 494
Frimpong Leverkusen 82   20 10 440
Moukoko Dortmund 67 75, 78 16 14 413
Chong Werder 80   21 13 381
Kilian Mainz 80   21 6 379
Flick Schalke not on DB   21 4 360
Passlack Dortmund 82   22 7 359
Ngangkam Hertha 75   20 14 322
Netz Hertha 70 73 17 11 301
Calhanoglu Schalke 73   18 4 297
Zagadou Dortmund 87   21 9 272
Bogarde Hoffenheim 75 77 19 9 272
Tempelmann Freiburg 73   22 10 262
Bialek Wolfsburg 78   19 19 254
Reinier Dortmund 82   19 14 244
Rutter Hoffenheim 70   19 8 226
Matondo Schalke 83   20 3 222
Ahamada Stuttgart 70   19 5 206
Churlinov Stuttgart 76   20 14 204
Samardzic Leipzig 73 76 19 7 198
Beyer Monchengladbach 80   21 4 186
Woltemade Werder 73 75 19 6 142
Nianzou Bayern 78   18 6 129
Kutucu Schalke 82   20 7 114
Dinkci Werder 70   19 8 104
Maier Hertha 87   22 2 101
Arokadore Koln 76   20 10 101
Zirkzee Bayern 82   19 3 92
Stanisic Bayern 73   21 1 90
Bordner E Frankfurt 67   19 1 90
Richards Bayern 77 80 20 3 89
Dantas Bayern 80   20 2 69
Knauff Dortmund 73   19 4 68
Paulinho Leverkusen 83   20 1 66
Redan Hertha 76   19 6 64
Tauer Mainz 70 73 20 5 64
Reitz Monchengladbach 70   18 2 60
Nebel Mainz 67 73 18 4 49
Schuler Schalke 67   22 2 38
Michelbrink Hertha not on DB   19 2 37
Dajaku Union 77   19 2 34
Wosz Leipzig 70 73 18 2 33
Cisse Stuttgart 70   18 5 33
Siersleben Wolfsburg 73   21 1 33
Scott Bayern 73   18 2 32
Civeja Augsburg 70   19 3 31
Gedikli Leverkusen 73   18 1 24
Matriciani Schalke not on DB   21 1 23
Cuisance Bayern 83   21 1 18
Kaparos Schalke not on DB   19 1 17
Abass Mainz 80   22 2 16
Sankoh Stuttgart 67   17 1 16
Dirkner Hertha not on DB   18 1 15
Egloff Stuttgart 73   18 2 15
Burkart Freiburg 70   21 1 14
Borkowski Leipzig 73   19 2 10
Beier Hoffenheim 75 77 18 3 9
Maciejewski Union 67   19 1 7
Maden Schalke 68   19 1 5
Mack Stuttgart 70   21 1 5
Muller Arminia 73   20 2 4
Mercan Schalke 75   20 1 4
Petkov Augsburg not on DB   20 1 3
Papela Mainz 70   20 1 2
Winkler Hertha not on DB   18 1 1
Pavlidis Schalke not on DB   18 1 1
Gruev Werder 70   20 1 1
Marmoush Wolfsburg 75   21 1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, jaybee said:

The last Bundesliga update for the season. Hope that people have found it to be useful. Undecided whether to continue as its a lot of work and seems plenty people look at thread but don't get much interaction on it sadly.

 

Player Team Rating New Rating Age Apps Minutes
Kobel (GK) Stuttgart 85   23 33 2970
Pieper Arminia 83 85 23 30 2684
Tapsoba Leverkusen 87 89 21 31 2650
Lacroix Wolfsburg 78 83 21 30 2591
Sargent Werder 83 85 21 32 2521
Haaland Dortmund 90 92 20 27 2410
Diaby Leverkusen 88 89 21 32 2393
Baumgartner Hoffenheim 85 87 21 30 2325
Barreiro Mainz 82 83 21 29 2324
Upamecano Leipzig 90 91 22 28 2301
Reyna Dortmund 80 86 18 32 2280
Wirtz Leverkusen 77 85 17 29 2229
Cunha Hertha 87 88 21 27 2152
Bornauw Koln 85 86 22 24 2082
Sancho Dortmund 92   21 26 2070
Mangala Stuttgart 85 86 22 23 2067
Ndicka E Frankfurt 87   21 23 2045
Adams Leipzig 85 87 22 26 1849
Wamangituka Stuttgart 82 86 21 24 1844
Guendouzi Hertha 88   21 24 1819
Davies Bayern 90 91 20 23 1779
Jakobs Koln 83 85 21 23 1728
Bellingham Dortmund 82 86 17 29 1703
Sessegnon Hoffenheim 85   20 22 1514
Coulibaly Stuttgart 70 80 20 30 1504
Tuta E Frankfurt 78   21 19 1458
Thiaw Schalke 73 77 19 19 1449
Wolf Monchengladbach 86   22 32 1366
Burkardt Mainz 76 80, 82 20 29 1365
Oxford Augsburg 80   22 24 1350
Hoppe Schalke 65 75 20 22 1304
Schlotterbeck Union 80   21 16 1288
Kunze Arminia 76   22 26 1260
Kabak Schalke 87   20 14 1245
Klimowicz Stuttgart 76 80, 82 20 25 1207
Schmid Werder 82   21 22 1181
Mbom Werder 78 80 21 21 1166
Katterbach Koln 82   20 21 1110
Thielmann Koln 76 80 18 24 1023
John Hoffenheim 70 76 19 14 998
Richards Hoffenheim 80   21 11 947
Maier Arminia 87   22 14 944
Cestic Koln 70 73 20 11 901
Musiala Bayern 73 82 18 26 872
Morey Dortmund 76 78, 82 21 13 833
M Dardai Hertha 70   18 12 821
Jeong Freiburg 76 78 21 26 813
Massimo Stuttgart 76 78 20 17 749
Kluivert Leipzig 87   22 17 723
Agu Werder 82   21 15 695
Konate Leipzig 88   22 14 675
de Medina Arminia 78   23 16 653
Bozdogan Schalke 73 77 20 14 649
Boujellab Schalke 78 80 21 12 612
Ludewig Schalke 78 80 21 6 521
Aydin Schalke not on DB   19 6 501
Keitel Freiburg 76   21 12 494
Frimpong Leverkusen 82   20 10 440
Moukoko Dortmund 67 75, 78 16 14 413
Chong Werder 80   21 13 381
Kilian Mainz 80   21 6 379
Flick Schalke not on DB   21 4 360
Passlack Dortmund 82   22 7 359
Ngangkam Hertha 75   20 14 322
Netz Hertha 70 73 17 11 301
Calhanoglu Schalke 73   18 4 297
Zagadou Dortmund 87   21 9 272
Bogarde Hoffenheim 75 77 19 9 272
Tempelmann Freiburg 73   22 10 262
Bialek Wolfsburg 78   19 19 254
Reinier Dortmund 82   19 14 244
Rutter Hoffenheim 70   19 8 226
Matondo Schalke 83   20 3 222
Ahamada Stuttgart 70   19 5 206
Churlinov Stuttgart 76   20 14 204
Samardzic Leipzig 73 76 19 7 198
Beyer Monchengladbach 80   21 4 186
Woltemade Werder 73 75 19 6 142
Nianzou Bayern 78   18 6 129
Kutucu Schalke 82   20 7 114
Dinkci Werder 70   19 8 104
Maier Hertha 87   22 2 101
Arokadore Koln 76   20 10 101
Zirkzee Bayern 82   19 3 92
Stanisic Bayern 73   21 1 90
Bordner E Frankfurt 67   19 1 90
Richards Bayern 77 80 20 3 89
Dantas Bayern 80   20 2 69
Knauff Dortmund 73   19 4 68
Paulinho Leverkusen 83   20 1 66
Redan Hertha 76   19 6 64
Tauer Mainz 70 73 20 5 64
Reitz Monchengladbach 70   18 2 60
Nebel Mainz 67 73 18 4 49
Schuler Schalke 67   22 2 38
Michelbrink Hertha not on DB   19 2 37
Dajaku Union 77   19 2 34
Wosz Leipzig 70 73 18 2 33
Cisse Stuttgart 70   18 5 33
Siersleben Wolfsburg 73   21 1 33
Scott Bayern 73   18 2 32
Civeja Augsburg 70   19 3 31
Gedikli Leverkusen 73   18 1 24
Matriciani Schalke not on DB   21 1 23
Cuisance Bayern 83   21 1 18
Kaparos Schalke not on DB   19 1 17
Abass Mainz 80   22 2 16
Sankoh Stuttgart 67   17 1 16
Dirkner Hertha not on DB   18 1 15
Egloff Stuttgart 73   18 2 15
Burkart Freiburg 70   21 1 14
Borkowski Leipzig 73   19 2 10
Beier Hoffenheim 75 77 18 3 9
Maciejewski Union 67   19 1 7
Maden Schalke 68   19 1 5
Mack Stuttgart 70   21 1 5
Muller Arminia 73   20 2 4
Mercan Schalke 75   20 1 4
Petkov Augsburg not on DB   20 1 3
Papela Mainz 70   20 1 2
Winkler Hertha not on DB   18 1 1
Pavlidis Schalke not on DB   18 1 1
Gruev Werder 70   20 1 1
Marmoush Wolfsburg 75   21 1 1

Can you also add your predictions?

I feel that is the only thing missing which could make your work wholesome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Can you also add your predictions?

I feel that is the only thing missing which could make your work wholesome.

Hi, thanks for your input. I tend to leave predictions to @Soccahappyand others. This is more to give people an idea of players who may be worth getting who are young and should improve 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You have missed the whole point of this thread then.

 

Just now, jaybee said:

Hi, thanks for your input. I tend to leave predictions to @Soccahappyand others. This is more to give people an idea of players who may be worth getting who are young and should improve 

I understand.

But it is always good to know your predictions as well. Different opinions will make it more interactive in my opinion. A prediction invites more interaction rather than just the information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

 

I understand.

But it is always good to know your predictions as well. Different opinions will make it more interactive in my opinion. A prediction invites more interaction rather than just the information.

Ok thanks. I'll have a go at doing that next season then maybe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update including all the rating changes. Hope it is useful

 

Player Team Rating New Rating Age Apps Minutes
Pieper Arminia 83 85 23 30 2684
Kunze Arminia 76 80 22 26 1260
Maier Arminia 87   22 14 944
de Medina Arminia 78   23 16 653
Muller Arminia 73   20 2 4
Oxford Augsburg 80 82 22 24 1350
Civeja Augsburg 70   19 3 31
Petkov Augsburg 70   20 1 3
Davies Bayern 90 91 20 23 1779
Musiala Bayern 73 82, 85 18 26 872
Nianzou Bayern 78   18 6 129
Zirkzee Bayern 82   19 3 92
Richards Bayern 77 80, 82 20 3 89
Dantas Bayern 80   20 2 69
Scott Bayern 73 75 18 2 32
Cuisance Bayern 83   21 1 18
Stanisic Bayern 73   21 1 90
Haaland Dortmund 90 92, 93 20 27 2410
Reyna Dortmund 80 86, 87 18 32 2280
Sancho Dortmund 92   21 26 2070
Bellingham Dortmund 82 86, 88 17 29 1703
Moukoko Dortmund 67 75, 78 16 14 413
Passlack Dortmund 82   22 7 359
Morey Dortmund 76 78, 82, 83 21 13 833
Zagadou Dortmund 87   21 9 272
Reinier Dortmund 82   19 14 244
Knauff Dortmund 73 76 19 4 68
Ndicka E Frankfurt 87 88 21 23 2045
Tuta E Frankfurt 78 83 21 19 1458
Bordner E Frankfurt 67   19 1 90
Jeong Freiburg 76 78, 80 21 26 813
Keitel Freiburg 76 78 21 12 494
Tempelmann Freiburg 73   22 10 262
Burkart Freiburg 70 73 21 1 14
Cunha Hertha 87 88 21 27 2152
M Dardai Hertha 70 76 18 12 821
Ngangkam Hertha 75 78 20 14 322
Maier Hertha 87   22 2 101
Redan Hertha 76   19 6 64
Michelbrink Hertha 70   19 2 37
Guendouzi Hertha 88   21 24 1819
Netz Hertha 70 73, 76 17 11 301
Dirkner Hertha 70   18 1 15
Winkler Hertha 70   18 1 1
Baumgartner Hoffenheim 85 87, 88 21 30 2325
Sessegnon Hoffenheim 85   20 22 1514
John Hoffenheim 70 76, 80 19 14 998
Richards Hoffenheim 80 82 21 11 947
Bogarde Hoffenheim 75 77 19 9 272
Rutter Hoffenheim 70 75 19 8 226
Beier Hoffenheim 75 77 18 3 9
Bornauw Koln 85 86 22 24 2082
Jakobs Koln 83 85 21 23 1728
Katterbach Koln 82 83 20 21 1110
Thielmann Koln 76 80 18 24 1023
Cestic Koln 70 73, 76 20 11 901
Arokadore Koln 76   20 10 101
Upamecano Leipzig 90 91 22 28 2301
Adams Leipzig 85 87, 88 22 26 1849
Samardzic Leipzig 73 76 19 7 198
Wosz Leipzig 70 73 18 2 33
Borkowski Leipzig 73   19 2 10
Kluivert Leipzig 87   22 17 723
Konate Leipzig 88   22 14 675
Tapsoba Leverkusen 87 89 21 31 2650
Diaby Leverkusen 88 89 21 32 2393
Wirtz Leverkusen 77 85, 87 17 29 2229
Frimpong Leverkusen 82 83 20 10 440
Paulinho Leverkusen 83   20 1 66
Gedikli Leverkusen 73   18 1 24
Barreiro Mainz 82 83, 85 21 29 2324
Burkardt Mainz 76 80, 82 20 29 1365
Kilian Mainz 80   21 6 379
Tauer Mainz 70 73 20 5 64
Nebel Mainz 67 73 18 4 49
Abass Mainz 80   22 2 16
Papela Mainz 70 73 20 1 2
Wolf Monchengladbach 86   22 32 1366
Reitz Monchengladbach 70   18 2 60
Beyer Monchengladbach 80   21 4 186
Hoppe Schalke 65 75, 82 20 22 1304
Kabak Schalke 87   20 14 1245
Bozdogan Schalke 73 77, 78 20 14 649
Boujellab Schalke 78 80 21 12 612
Matondo Schalke 83   20 3 222
Schuler Schalke 67 70 22 2 38
Pavlidis Schalke 65   18 1 1
Thiaw Schalke 73 77, 80 19 19 1449
Ludewig Schalke 78 80 21 6 521
Aydin Schalke 73   19 6 501
Flick Schalke 73   21 4 360
Calhanoglu Schalke 73   18 4 297
Kutucu Schalke 82   20 7 114
Matriciani Schalke 70   21 1 23
Kaparos Schalke 68   19 1 17
Maden Schalke 68   19 1 5
Mercan Schalke 75   20 1 4
Kobel (GK) Stuttgart 85 87 23 33 2970
Mangala Stuttgart 85 86, 87 22 23 2067
Wamangituka Stuttgart 82 86, 87 21 24 1844
Coulibaly Stuttgart 70 80, 83 20 30 1504
Klimowicz Stuttgart 76 80, 82, 83 20 25 1207
Massimo Stuttgart 76 78 20 17 749
Cisse Stuttgart 70 73 18 5 33
Ahamada Stuttgart 70 73 19 5 206
Churlinov Stuttgart 76 78 20 14 204
Sankoh Stuttgart 67 73 17 1 16
Egloff Stuttgart 73   18 2 15
Mack Stuttgart 70   21 1 5
Schlotterbeck Union 80 82 21 16 1288
Dajaku Union 77   19 2 34
Maciejewski Union 67   19 1 7
Sargent Werder 83 85 21 32 2521
Schmid Werder 82 83 21 22 1181
Mbom Werder 78 80, 82 21 21 1166
Agu Werder 82   21 15 695
Chong Werder 80   21 13 381
Woltemade Werder 73 75 19 6 142
Dinkci Werder 70   19 8 104
Gruev Werder 70   20 1 1
Lacroix Wolfsburg 78 83, 87 21 30 2591
Bialek Wolfsburg 78 80 19 19 254
Siersleben Wolfsburg 73   21 1 33
Marmoush Wolfsburg 75   21 1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

First Bundesliga update of the new season. 

Some players of interest are Stiller who has moved to Hoffenheim from Bayern, Moukoko in terms of development and Dardai at Hertha who looks like becoming a regular. 

 

I expect Simakan to play regularly at Leipzig so he should be worth buying and Leverkusen are putting their faith in youth in defence with Frimpong, Bakker and Kossounou.

 

Player Club Rating Age Apps Mins
Davies Bayern 91 20 1 90
Stanisic Bayern 73 21 1 82
Musiala Bayern 85 18 1 15
Bellingham Dortmund 88 18 1 73
Papadopoulos Dortmund 73 21 1 12
Reyna Dortmund 87 18 1 87
Haland Dortmund 93 21 1 90
Moukouko Dortmund 78 16 1 3
Lindstrom Frankfurt 83 21 1 45
Hauge Frankfurt 85 21 1 45
Schlotterbeck Freiburg 82 21 1 90
Jeong Freiburg 80 21 1 70
Kietel Freiburg 78 21 1 70
Bauer Greuther 82 21 1 90
Itter Greuther 77 22 1 90
Fein Greuther 83 22 1 20
Leweling Greuther 78 20 1 5
Abiama Greuther 78 22 1 31
Dardai Hertha 76 19 1 90
John Hoffenheim 80 19 1 38
Stiller Hoffenheim 78 20 1 90
Rutter Hoffenheim 75 19 1 17
Thielmann Koln 80 19 1 90
Simakan Leipzig 85 21 1 90
Szoboszlai Leipzig 87 20 1 26
Brobbey Leipzig 82 19 1 8
Frimpong Leverkusen 83 20 1 90
Bakker Leverkusen 85 21 1 90
Kossounou Leverkusen 85 20 1 90
Paulinho Leverkusen 83 21 1 14
Kilian Mainz 80 21 1 1
Barreiro Mainz 85 21 1 90
Nebel Mainz 73 18 1 89
Tauer Mainz 73 20 1 86
Burkardt Mainz 82 21 1 90
Scally Monchengladbach 73 18 1 90
Klimowicz Stuttgart 83 21 1 65
Massimo Stuttgart 78 20 1 90
Sankoh Stuttgart 73 17 1 4
Lacroix Wolfsburg 87 21 1 90
Marmouch Wolfsburg 80 22 1 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...