English Talents - By Kieran_S91

Hi fellow forum members,

I've decided to set up my own thread consisting of young English prospects currently based in England/UK and overseas.

You guys know how vocal I have been recommending players from England recently with reports from a number of players including Jamal Musiala, James Balagizi, Liam Delap, Darko Gyabi, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens among others.

Many talents especially from the elite clubs in England aren't currently in SM but just like the list of 50 players posted earlier on in the year (Will add the links to this thread) they are players to seriously watch out for in the future.

It's currently an exciting time to be Englishman with the amount of young players coming through various academies as well as other players plying their trade overseas with intentions of getting first team football much sooner in their careers, this has been recognized in the media and is only a plus for our national team going forward.

I will monitor how this thread does in the coming days/months and will judge whether it is a good idea going forward

Finally, thank you for taking the time to read this opening post and hopefully everyone can win many games and make much profit in the future from recommendations on here.

Reports to follow....

English talents in English Premier League

James Balagizi - Liverpool

Charlie Patino - Arsenal

Cody Drameh - Leeds United

Liam Delap - Manchester City

Shola Shoretire - Manchester United

Lewis Bate - Chelsea

Omari Hutchinson - Arsenal

Ben Chrisene - Aston Villa

Darko Gyabi - Manchester City

Joe Gelhardt - Leeds United

Folarin Balogun - Arsenal

Jamal Baptise - West Ham United

Dane Scarlett - Tottenham Hotspur

Thierry Small - Everton

Zion Atta - Crystal Palace

Miguel Azeez - Arsenal

Carney Chukwuemeka - Aston Villa

Faustino Anjorin - Chelsea

——————————————————

English talents overseas

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens - Borussia Dortmund

Benicio Baker-Boaitey - FC Porto

Samuel Iling Jr - Juventus

Yunus Musah - Valencia CF

Jeremy Sarmiento - SL Benfica

Jamal Musiala - Bayern Munich

Xavier Amaechi - Hamburg SV

——————————————————

5 lists of 10 players born between 2003 - 2005 (Talents)

List 1

List 2

List 3

List 4

List 5

*Please note that some of the players on these lists have now been added to SM, the lists were compiled between June and July.

—————————————————-

Next Generation 2020: 20 of the best talents at Premier League clubs

—————————————————-

Non English talent reports - Mainly on Thorgan’s thread (Select few)

Nuno Mendes - Sporting CP

Jayden Braaf - Manchester City

Aaron Hickey - Bologna

Miguel Silveira - Fluminense

Ze Gabriel - Internacional SC

Johan Hove - Stromsgodset

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia - Rubin Kazan

Chukwubuike Adamu - RB Salzburg

Armando Broja - Chelsea

Matheus Nascimento - Botafogo FR

Oscar Bobb - Manchester City

Arthur Wenderrosky - Fluminense

Herculano Nabian - Vitoria Guimaraes

Christos Tzolis - PAOK

Josko Gvardiol - Dinamo Zagreb

Hugo Souza - Flamengo

Bartosz Bialek - Wolfsburg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi fellow forum members, I've decided to set up my own thread consisting of young English prospects currently based in England/UK and overseas. You guys know how vocal I have been recommendi

First two reports are of Benicio Baker-Boaitey and Jamie Bynoe-Gittens which I compiled in Rahul’s and Thorgan’s threads. Ive spoken a lot of these two players and since the beginning both player

Joe Gelhardt Club - Leeds United Age - 18 Nationality - England Position - Forward   Joe Gelhardt is a very expressive forward who has got a keen eye for goal and eq

Posted Images

First two reports are of Benicio Baker-Boaitey and Jamie Bynoe-Gittens which I compiled in Rahul’s and Thorgan’s threads.

Ive spoken a lot of these two players and since the beginning both players have moved on to pastures new.

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens - Dortmund

Benicio Baker-Boaitey - Porto

Reports are below...

On 9/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Club - Manchester City (Dortmund)

Age - 16

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

D7CB88ED-EB8A-456E-902E-A0F7FFFB805D.jpeg.386a469f31501f4496f775d3a292756b.jpeg

Bynoe Gittens is the next super talented winger to potentially ply his trade over seas, likened to Jason Sancho he could be on the way to Dortmund.

With his lightning quick pace and his ability to skip past defenders it is easy to make the comparison.

I spoke of this player moving to Dortmund a month or so back and this could become reality in the coming days.

Any developments I will be sure to post about, watch this space.

When added to SM he will be a must buy!

On 7/21/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Benicio Baker-Boaitey

Club - West Ham United

Age - 16

Position - Winger

Transfer links - Bayern, Benfica, PSG etc.

Benicio is the new sought after English talent who has interested numerous clubs around Europe.

He plays on the wing and has a huge depth of skills to beat his opponents, currently plays for West Ham and England at youth level.

Found it hard to find any substantial videos of him apart from this one on a five a side pitch messing around, nothing impressive:

I will keep an eye on how he develops wether he moves abroad or not and keep everyone posted.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

42 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Nabil Touaizi? Signed for Espanyol B. Do you know anything about him? Sell?

Sell, keep him on your shortlist.

He was labelled the next big thing when Pep signed him, but three years on and he’s gone. Sorry for the rhyme.

He could definitely still succeed at Espanyol and has a better chance breaking into a first team setup there.

James Balagizi

Age - 17

Club - Liverpool

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

2246F590-7268-4030-85E1-EE7777B0CEA4.thumb.jpeg.d3a2e9b0299bc07db75ee1a60e4096f2.jpeg

Known as one of the best midfielders born in 2003 James Balagizi is tipped to have a great future.

Liverpool managed to snap up Balagizi from their title challengers Manchester City five years ago, James’ parents decided this move be best for the player because they thought he would have a better chance progressing through the system at Melwood.

Balagizi is a midfielder who has great control and is not afraid to beat his man, he’s a tall midfielder with great physical attributes, I don’t think he would need to improve his physicality before entering at senior level.

Although some way off being selected for the first team he is classed as one of Liverpool’s greatest prospect for the future and hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Neco Williams.

Balagizi is certainly a player to watch out for and a MUST BUY when he’s added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Two players mentioned by Thorgan who deserve a mention, Noni Madueke who I believe could have a breakout season at PSV and Zain Silcott-Duberry who is further down the line but a very interesting player with bags of potential

On 8/31/2020 at 12:15 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Noni Madueke
Club - PSV Eindhoven
Age - 18
Positions - AM(RLC), A(RL)
Nationality - England

Noni Madueke is one of several English talents who are now trying to break through abroad. In the past, about a year ago, the young player turned down teams like AS Monaco, Celtic and Manchester United and joined PSV Eindhoven.

Noni "Madueke is a boy of Nigerian descent who started playing football at Crystal Palace before moving to Tottenham and also caught the attention of the then first team coach, Mauricio Pochettino, when he played in the under-16 squad.

He mainly plays as a winger, especially from the right, but is also a good attacking midfielder. A very technical player, dribbling skills, has a good left foot and can shoot well from a distance. He also has good ball control, which he mainly does with his left foot. Although there is progression with his right foot, making him less predictable.

His playing style is quite creative, consisting of many gears. He also knows when to pass or when to shoot at the goal himself. Physically there is still work, but his development is also going well there. This is a player to keep an eye on.

Noni-Madueke.jpg

SM - 76
Value - € 1.6M

PS: I'm back, more reports coming soon.. :)

On 9/12/2020 at 3:34 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Zain Silcott-Duberry
Club - Chelsea FC
Age - 15
Position - M, AM(RLC)
Nationality - England

Lately, some youngsters have been breaking through into Chelsea with Reece James and Mason Mount. In the youth there is still a lot around, including Zain Silcott-Duberry.

He is an offensive left winger who is good with both feet. Fast, gifted and excellent running technique. He's a player with a style of freestyle players. He is creative, quite unpredictable and has good acceleration in his legs. He can also speed up the game.

There is still a lot of work to be done physically, but that makes sense as a youngster. He still needs to learn a little more to be productive, but I personally believe very hard in this guy.

Zain-Silcott-Duberry.jpg

SM - N/A

Value - N/A

Charlie Patino

Age - 16

Club - Arsenal

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

604976ED-705A-4005-8BDA-5816EE40CDFF.thumb.jpeg.4dca34c7bad0d8c37af1711d3c2e873f.jpeg

Another one, Charlie Patino another Englishman born between 2003-2005 who I expect big things from in the future.

Charlie started his career at Luton Town but was quickly snapped up by Arsenal.

Likened to Jack Wilshere, Charlie is a deep lying midfield playmaker who is comfortable on the ball very technical with a great array of passes. Many at Arsenal believe he’s better than Jack at a similar age.

He also has a similar likeness to Phil Foden but operates in a different area of midfield.

Patino has been training with the first team at Arsenal and I would imagine he will be in one of the match day squads before the end of the season.

Currently an England youth international at u15 and u16 and I’m sure he will progress through every year group.

Not in SM for the time being.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Jamal Musiala

Age - 17

Club - Bayern Munich

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

E5229969-37C8-4910-8164-0A58A2C632C7.jpeg.480b0ab93f22582ddfd2146e54dbca05.jpeg

As most of you guys know on the forum I’ve mentioned Musiala a lot on the thread since back in July when I posted about players born between 2003-2005 players to watch for.

Ive been waiting for the right time to do a report and I think after his cameo tonight in which he scored his first professional goal it was the right time to do so.

Musiala is a very talented individual who has shot through the youth system at Bayern after leaving Chelsea a year ago, his rise has been outstanding from joining to play in the u17s at Bayern he’s played at every age group through to the first team all within the space of a year.

Jamal reminds abit of Dele Alli, he’s a great dribbler of the ball and boasts a powerful shot, I think he could do with bulking up a little in the future though.

He also has a great mentality with many people at Bayern calling him ‘Ice cold’ because he doesn’t let anything get to him, he so composed even though he’s playing for an elite club at such a young age.

My hopes for Musiala this season are for him to keep his feet on the ground and to get as much experience as possible playing for the current best team in Europe.

Bayern’s coaching staff rate him very highly which should hopefully help with his progression, always great to have the full backing of your ability from some top coaches. 

I mentioned when he got added that Musiala is a MUST BUY and he certainly is that!

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

Do you think that teams in Premier League have enough faith in playing young English players on a regular basis?

There seems to be a big move in terms of teenagers moving abroad as they feel they will get first team football quicker. Dortmund had two 17 year olds in their starting line up and two 20 year olds. I can't see that happening in England.

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Do you think that teams in Premier League have enough faith in playing young English players on a regular basis?

There seems to be a big move in terms of teenagers moving abroad as they feel they will get first team football quicker. Dortmund had two 17 year olds in their starting line up and two 20 year olds. I can't see that happening in England.

Potentially not on a regular basis but you only have to look at the likes of Arsenal, United, Liverpool who have given some youth players a chance.

Brandon Williams, Mason Greenwood, Saka, Nketiah, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott, Anthony Gordon to name a few.

Also the likes of Mitchell (Palace) might have been brought in through injury to other players but that is sometimes where a bright player can turn into a regular first team player, in this case expect PVA to come back in once fit.

One of the main reason I wanted to start the thread is because of how bright England’s future looks at the minute. P.S missed out Foden haha

5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Potentially not on a regular basis but you only have to look at the likes of Arsenal, United, Liverpool who have given some youth players a chance.

Brandon Williams, Mason Greenwood, Saka, Nketiah, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott, Anthony Gordon to name a few.

Also the likes of Mitchell (Palace) might have been brought in through injury to other players but that is sometimes where a bright player can turn into a regular first team player, in this case expect PVA to come back in once fit.

Why do you think that clubs don't put more emphasis on playing homegrown players? Ligue 1 and Bundesliga both seem to have much more confidence in young talent.

Is it just because there is so much money in the Premier League or more to it?

Just now, jaybee said:

Why do you think that clubs don't put more emphasis on playing homegrown players? Ligue 1 and Bundesliga both seem to have much more confidence in young talent.

Philosophy maybe?

English league is also seemed as a much more competitive league with huge money involved, teams in the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 gain a lot money from bringing young players through the system where as the likes of City, Liverpool and United etc don’t need to do that.

With the amount of money in England, clubs will most of the time try to find the finished article.

Theres also the fear of some manages losing their job, generally you don’t seem to get much time in the EPL, a few bad results and you could lose your job. Trying youths out who aren’t always consistent performers is deemed a risk.

Thats how I see it anyway 🙂

I mean this is very much open for debate.

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Philosophy maybe?

English league is also seemed as a much more competitive league with huge money involved, teams in the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 gain a lot money from bringing young players through the system where as the likes of City, Liverpool and United etc don’t need to do that.

With the amount of money in England, clubs will most of the time try to find the finished article.

Theres also the fear of some manages losing their job, generally you don’t seem to get much time in the EPL, a few bad results and you could lose your job. Trying youths out who aren’t always consistent performers is deemed a risk.

Thats how I see it anyway 🙂

I mean this is very much open for debate.

I find it interesting. In the UK a player is still considered as young at 23. In the likes of France, Germany and Netherlands a player will have probably played for about 5 seasons.

1 hour ago, TrickyDave said:

Is Yunus MUSAH  a must buy? He has started the first two games for Valencia?

I don’t think he’s a must buy just yet, I would see how he goes this season. Still a very raw player that has certain qualities.

If he carries on starting games for Valencia then I would pick him up purely for his rise potential.

Liam Delap

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

7B7BC004-3764-4CD5-8A89-28F3081BB76A.thumb.jpeg.8a26a0659cecd305164b28fffdeee945.jpeg

Born in Winchester, Delap started his career playing for Derby’s academy before signing for City.

Liam is a powerful runner who enjoys the physical battles with defenders, he’s not just a strong forward but a player who can knit the attacks together playing a big role in build up play.

To add to his power, he has a good turn of pace and great skill set being able to dribble in tight areas.

He’s the son of Rory Delap and many of you might ask ‘can he do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke’ or ‘Is he good at long throws like his dad’

Liam has recently been training with Manchester City’s first team and made it on to the bench for last night 3-1 win over Wolves.

I believe he has the ability to become a senior England international and could eventually lead the line on a regular basis. Delap has been capped at u15, u16 and u17 level so far.

Currently not in SM, but I don’t think it will be long.

SM rating - 70

Value - 340k

FOR SOME REASON I MANAGED TO DELETE THIS POST FROM BACK IN JUNE (15TH) ADDING THESE 5 LISTS TO THE OPENING POST*

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:

Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich

Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM

29 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

FOR SOME REASON I MANAGED TO DELETE THIS POST FROM BACK IN JUNE (15TH) ADDING THESE 5 LISTS TO THE OPENING POST*

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:

Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich

Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM

I've been doing similar during lockdown and beyond. I have always been keen on stats but its gone to a different level. I'd like to be able to get better as predicting rises but feel Rahul and Socca have that well covered.

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

I've been doing similar during lockdown and beyond. I have always been keen on stats but its gone to a different level. I'd like to be able to get better as predicting rises but feel Rahul and Socca have that well covered.

Gyan does a good job also.

But I don’t think you could ever have enough people predicting ratings, the more opinions the better so I would say go for it.

——————————-

Zorc announcing young Bynoe-Gittens, the 16 year old moves straight into the under 19s

CB927F6D-1F33-412A-B63C-71DED7764CC3.thumb.png.a995e35e5f608c5c59a2ce2ac3190584.png

Yunus Musah

Age - 17 

Club - Valencia

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

1CBB7153-8A20-4A42-AD82-33958BED7E38.jpeg.33279325cdf246bf91f5fc2dbb58a0a7.jpeg

The New York born Englishman is the next in a long line of players from England currently playing in some of the top leagues overseas in Europe.

Yunus has really caught the eye since being at Valencia which prompted the Spanish side to make him the first Englishman to ever play for the club at senior level.

Musah primarily plays as a number 10 but can play on either wing, blessed with good creativity and passing ability he’s also been impressing with his pace and trickery at Valencia.

Once again in the Valencia starting eleven tonight hopefully he can keep getting experience in one of Europe’s top leagues.

Yunus has also played for England at youth level, after picking them over Ghana who he is also eligible to play for.

Javi Garcia is an admirer of Yunus and is impressed with his self confidence and leadership skills on the field, he’s also fluent in Spanish and is a very vocal player when he crosses the white line.

SM rating - 76

Value - 700k

Jeremy Sarmiento

Age - 18

Club - SL Benfica

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

5014B232-F1BD-4514-B0C1-74AE0B7A794D.thumb.jpeg.1384b04d8b34cc0e1177a1a004f98179.jpeg

Born in Madrid to Ecuadorian parents Jeremy started his footballing career with Charlton Athletic.

In 2018 he joined Benfica’s academy, but with a year remaining on his contract he could potentially be leaving the Estadio Da Luz. Manchester City are a club that has shown interest but nothing is set in stone yet.

Sarmiento is blessed with blistering pace and the ability to use skill and trickery in 1v1s to beat his opposition.

Jeremy has been capped at international level for both England and Ecuador although Spain are also trying to claim him.

The big question is who will he play for in the future.

Currently not in SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

19 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

James Balagizi

Age - 17

Club - Liverpool

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

2246F590-7268-4030-85E1-EE7777B0CEA4.thumb.jpeg.d3a2e9b0299bc07db75ee1a60e4096f2.jpeg

Known as one of the best midfielders born in 2003 James Balagizi is tipped to have a great future.

Liverpool managed to snap up Balagizi from their title challengers Manchester City five years ago, James’ parents decided this move be best for the player because they thought he would have a better chance progressing through the system at Melwood.

Balagizi is a midfielder who has great control and is not afraid to beat his man, he’s a tall midfielder with great physical attributes, I don’t think he would need to improve his physicality before entering at senior level.

Although some way off being selected for the first team he is classed as one of Liverpool’s greatest prospect for the future and hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Neco Williams.

Balagizi is certainly a player to watch out for and a MUST BUY when he’s added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Big news about James. He only turned 17 last Sunday, Liverpool have wasted no time in getting him signed up!

Shola Shoretire

Age - 16

Club - Manchester United

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

CA285A06-17AB-420C-B2B8-61FCB2EC8AE3.thumb.jpeg.2291a1ac6d61c030da5a3f9bce0632bf.jpeg

One of United’s greatest talents, Shola Shoretire is a player that has been impressing everyone at United. He joined from Newcastle United 6 years ago.

Great fact about Shoretire is that he took part in the UEFA Youth league at 14 years old which is a record for the youngest player to play in that tournament.

Shola is a player with exceptional talent, he can play on either wing. His dribbling is all about close control which he is brilliant at along with plenty of tricks and skill.

He also is a great passer of ball as well as the vision to match. 

Shoretire has been capped for England at u16 level but is also another player who is eligible for different nations, in this case he can play for Nigeria as well.

I expect big things of Shoretire in the future and when he gets added to SM I would definitely recommend him as a MUST BUY!

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Samuel Iling Jr

Age - 16

Club - Juventus

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

85A2FE96-FDCB-4026-8CDE-A19072B3A3B6.thumb.jpeg.4e297583c275110c2fbd8b84d40fdd3d.jpeg

Former Chelsea academy player Samuel Iling Jr is another 16 year old who has recently moved abroad this time to Italy and Juventus after rejecting a new contract from Chelsea.

Iling had many admirers including Bayern, Ajax and Schalke, the youngster has bags of ability and I think his attributes would suit a modern day wing back.

With such athletic ability Samuel has great stamina, work rate and natural Fitness which would be great for a wing back role, he also has the ability to beat opponents and is a great crosser of the ball.

Players like Alphonso Davies are all the rave at the minute and I’m sure Iling could adapt well to the role.

Iling has been capped at various youth levels for England.

Going back to his Juventus move, I’m intrigued to see how his career pans out in the next year or two. He has the ability and I’m sure Iling and his advisers like what Juventus have to offer him.

Currently not in SM

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A