English Talents - By Kieran_S91

Faustino Anjorin

Age - 18

Club - Chelsea

Position - LW/CAM

Nationality - England

69A686A4-22C4-4538-9106-23782FCD47A7.jpeg.48ccff1f8d55fdaac7d266e533d00c39.jpeg

Yet another report on a Chelsea graduate which really has so much depth, one of the most impressive academies in England.

Anjorin has been with Chelsea for many years now and has been developing nicely at the club, he’s another promising young English talent who got a few minutes for the first team in the 2019/20 season.

Tino is a reasonably tall attacking midfielder who loves to drive at oppositions defence and is not one to sit and look to play balls in behind. He has such a good physique for someone so young and possess superb trickery being able to dance around player as well as having the ability to arrive late into the box to pick up easy goals.

Anjorin has played for England at many levels from u15s to u19s currently.

My hope for Tino is that he can maybe seal a loan move in months to come maybe to a team like Vitesse who currently have Armando Broja on loan which is proving successful. Chelsea also have an affiliate with Vitesse with many young players gaining experience at the Dutch side over the years.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi fellow forum members, I've decided to set up my own thread consisting of young English prospects currently based in England/UK and overseas. You guys know how vocal I have been recommendi

First two reports are of Benicio Baker-Boaitey and Jamie Bynoe-Gittens which I compiled in Rahul’s and Thorgan’s threads. Ive spoken a lot of these two players and since the beginning both player

Joe Gelhardt Club - Leeds United Age - 18 Nationality - England Position - Forward   Joe Gelhardt is a very expressive forward who has got a keen eye for goal and eq

Posted Images

Luke Mbete-Tatu

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - CB

Nationality - England

4E1DC86A-5D2A-4642-A725-9D42CA715E12.thumb.jpeg.f49a5b6263fdb422583bcb407c4f6aae.jpeg

Mbete-Tatu is a commanding centre half who’s been showing great leadership qualities at youth level as well as impressive psychical attributes including pace and strength. He’s a left footed CB who carries himself with much confidence and has a similar likeness to City legend Vincent Kompany.

Luke is eligible to play for both England and DR Congo. He’s yet to play for England at any level but will have an important decision to make in the future.

Recently been named in the 20 top prospects in the Premier League according to the Guardian.

Video from 2 years ago, others to follow on the video are Alexander Robertson, Carlos Borges, Charlie McNeil and Ohio Noah.

Mbete-Tatu currently plays for both u18s and as high as u23s. In the future I would like to see Mbete get the chance to go out on loan to get some senior experience or to replace Garcia as a back up CB. For me I prefer him to Eric Garcia because I think he is better defensively.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

17:00 UK - Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City

19:45 UK - Manchester United v Chelsea

Both games on BT sport tonight if anyone is interested, good chance to see some players who I’ve done reports on recently.

Liam Delap, Cole Palmer, Luke Mbete-Tabu and Darko Gyabi all in the squad for City.

Luke Mbete-Tatu with a fine first half full of great passing out from the back with Manchester City dominating the ball. He’s also showed great commitment with some great blocks and a brilliant header out from a corner in which he got clattered and stayed down for a few minutes (potentially knocked out)

Liam Delap hasn’t had much service so therefore haven’t seen much of what he can do.

Cole Palmer ever present on the right making some good runs with and without the ball, him and Rogers look the biggest threat for City.

Darko Gyabi still on the bench, hope we can see him in the second half.

0-0 HT

Turned into a feisty affair, City continued to dominate in the second half.

Liam Delap didn’t do much throughout the game but like a true goalscorer he managed to get a poachers goal in the final third of the game.

Jayden Braaf, Oscar Bobb, Alex Robertson all came on in the second half which just showed the incredible amount of talent throughout the squad.

0-4 FT

Joe Hodge - 55, Liam Delap - 78, James Mcatee - 82, Jayden Braaf - 83.

Next up...

Manchester United v Chelsea (19:45 UK)

Manchester United u18 v Chelsea u18

Players to watch: Levi Colwill, Tino Livramento, Tino Anjorin, Lewis Bate, Shola Shoretire, Teden Mengi

On the bench: Jude Soonsup-Bell, Harvey Vale

Such quality in the first half, 25 minutes in and it was all Chelsea with Mengi and Fish just about standing firm in the centre of United defence.

Then a moment of Brilliance from Elanga nearly scored a sensational overhead kick. All in all Chelsea should be in front but it remains 0-0.

Tino Livramento the player of the first half

0-0 HT

Deserved win for Chelsea in the end, second half a much closer affair but United very rarely threatened.

Tino Livramento the best player on the pitch and was the player who made the assist for Bryan Fiabema’s goal.

Levi Colwill made a huge tackle near the end with Forsen bearing down on goal.

Chelsea v Manchester City FA youth cup final on Monday

Manchester United 0-1 Chelsea FT

Bryan Fiabema with the only goal

Valentino Livramento

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - RB

Nationality - England

1CDEA85E-FC3A-4A8D-B47B-E16907D509C4.jpeg.ddc9807298a8136aee53d0ac8c7bc0f2.jpeg

Despite having a name that sounds Italian, Livramento hails from Croydon, London. Also known as Tino Livramento the young Englishman has played at various youth levels for England.

Tino can play either as a defence right back or a wing back, he has great attributes going forward with a great engine to match. For such a young age he’s very well built which is surprising and also has a superb knowledge of his position knowing how best to position himself in defensive one on one situations and when to join the attacks.

I think the main problem he will face trying to break in to Chelsea’s first team is a certain Reece James who is also still young but is another academy product who’s settled in perfectly for the senior side.

I’m super excited to see how he develops over the next few years and what plans Chelsea have for him in the future.

Would be great to see a loan move soon and maybe follow in footsteps of Reece James who spent time on loan at Wigan Athletic.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Manchester City U18s beat Chelsea u18s in the FA youth cup final this evening which was a brilliant spectacle.

Manchester City ran out 3-2 winners with James McAtee, Morgan Rogers and Cole Palmer with the goals for City.

Many players who featured in the game this evening will have a big future in the game I have no doubt and we could well see them sooner rather than later at senior level on a regular basis.

Images this evening from a Manchester City POV.

56121135-D074-4D5B-A62E-5D17C6D370D5.thumb.jpeg.ef47528bd71ae54a393376f2b01ffc91.jpeg

Great tribute to Jeremy Wisten after Cole Palmers goal 

C97FE9ED-2A98-41A5-A4B3-EBDA806A66E0.thumb.jpeg.f1ca49d721520544dc9a67a76f865809.jpeg

Chelsea will come again this season with their endless cycle of emerging talent! We will probably see this fixture many more times in this competition in the future.

Highlights:

Charlie McNeill

Age - 17

Club - Manchester United

Position - ST

Nationality - England

AD50AE0C-9B7D-4184-9477-30348C516078.thumb.jpeg.3a4ed4379af5a2c6d6050d33b60c4f36.jpeg

Charlie McNeill is the infamous youth prospect who is credited with over 700 goals at youth level yet we don’t know for sure if this is true.

One thing we do know is that he has a keen eye for goal, a player with great positioning and a lethal strike which is great combination for any young striker. I think he could build on his strength but that is the case for many young players.

Charlie joined from rivals Manchester City last summer, he’s only played 1 game for the u18’s scoring twice but has impressed along with another summer arrival Joe Hugill.

Manchester United managed to land the youngster with competition from the likes of RB Leipzig and Juventus.

Charlie has also featured for England at youth level playing only 4 times at u16 level.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Bobby Clark

Age - 15

Club - Newcastle United

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

Son of the former Geordie and Newcastle United player Lee Clark, Bobby is certainly carrying a lot of hype at the minute and recently appeared on BBC series ‘Wonderkid challenge’

Bobby Clark is a player with plenty of flair and plays mainly as a number 10 for Newcastle’s youth sides. He is full of tricky and pace with a keen eye for goal he does however need to grow physically which isn’t a shock considering he’s only 15 years old.

Clark has played at youth level for England scoring a hat trick for the u15s and made history by featuring for Newcastle’s u18s at the age of 14 years and 206 days.

I for one hope Newcastle can keep him long term considering his potential and I believe he is a future must buy when added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

5 minutes ago, Garof said:

Saw that Chrisene is playing LB regularly. Do you think that he changed his role for good?

No he’s a versatile player so can play a number of positions, I still believe he’s best in central midfield but maybe Aston Villa have other ideas for him.

Id like to think SM will add LB to his position in game now but I won’t hold my breath haha.

Aston Villa u18s look really good this season just beat a very capable Chelsea team at Cobham, Villa still have a number of players in the u23s who are eligible to play for the u18s too.

Lewis Dobbin

Age - 17

Club - Everton

Position - ST

Nationality - England

5697273A-37DD-4977-96E4-4223F0014505.thumb.jpeg.ae0cbf784113e2e9056f1e52904ebce3.jpeg

Hailing from Stoke on Trent Lewis Dobbin made the switch to Merseyside when he was just 11 years old turning down offers from multiple Premier League outfits as well as clubs from France and Germany.

Lewis is a pacey and skilful striker who is intelligent with his runs in behind, he also has a great eye for goal turning impressing attacking plays into potent end products with his superb finishing. Ruthless is a great word to use to describe his finishing.

Dobbin is currently playing with the u18s at Everton but he is progressing well and potentially looking like he could make the step up to u23.

In a recent interview he mentioned that he’s played with Anthony Gordon who broke through to the first team last season and sees that as motivation to think that that could be him one day.

Lewis has also played at youth level for England at u15 and 16s

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Layton Stewart

Age - 18

Club - Liverpool

Position - ST

Nationality - England

C8DF0DB6-38DD-4C9B-A20A-AB2CBE3E2C63.jpeg.fc375e4d6784fd1ac1dc4d33fdc637e4.jpeg

Another talent coming out of Melwood is Layton Stewart who has been putting in some impressive displays for Liverpool’s u18s.

Playing in the same team as James Balagizi another player I have mentioned. Layton is a fast striker who is incredibly accurate in front of goal, he likes to sit on the last man and beat the offside trap before sliding the ball past the goalkeeper. He is also very competent in the build up play contributing with nice touches.

Stewart has already been in and around the first team training with them at Melwood and also managed to make the bench last December when the first team was in Qatar for the World Club Champs.

Very interesting player to keep an eye on, this campaign he’s scored 10 goals in 7 appearances at u18 something that hasn’t gone unnoticed with Jurgen Klopp.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Team sheets from the u16 league cup final back in March 2019. Notice any individuals 👀

E584CC66-1813-4B0B-97AA-0FF0731EECAB.thumb.jpeg.212effc93f1e464189f98a24aaf693a9.jpeg

So much talent in England at youth level, at least 2 players on this list are already playing for big clubs in Europe.

Many more will become senior first team regulars in years to come. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Levi Colwill

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CB

Nationality - England

BE813CBF-C961-40D3-8D4F-9B708196CE3A.jpeg.461d85265679fbf16085ccdd1565e5c2.jpeg

Levi is a player who is very comfortable on the ball and likes to play on the left side of a centre back pairing using his great technique and vision to spray balls out from defence which is so important in modern football with most attacks being built from the back.

He has as all the attributes to become a top defender with great anticipation physicality and awareness, nor does he lack for pace with Chelsea sometimes using him as a left back or left wing back.

Colwill is another graduate coming out of Cobham who is rated highly among his coaches. Originally from Southampton Levi joined Chelsea at the age of 9 and has been in the setup for 8 years now.

Chelsea’s academy is one of the strongest in English football with the likes of Soonstrup-Bell, Peart-Harris, Bate, Anjorin, Livramento, Lewis and much more all coming through.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Antwoine Hackford

Age - 16

Club - Sheffield United

Position - ST

Nationality - England

32CDCA0F-EA59-4C03-AF40-F9D231FB8FBB.jpeg.6a94a632631baf47d9fe4e882b7aac22.jpeg

Born March the 20th 2004 Hackford recently become the first player born in 2004 to play in the Premier League. He’s a highly rated central striker who can also play on the wing.

Blessed with blistering speed and a great eye for goal, he’s been brilliant at every age group outperforming players older than him. It came as no surprise that Hackford was named among the substitutes for Sheffield United against Crystal Palace. Helped by injuries to other senior players I should add.

Hackford was also recently named in the Guardian’s next generation 2020 list naming what they think are the next best talents at each club in the Premier League.

Unfortunately I have no video footage of him but will add when I get some highlights for you guys.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A