Tactical Help

Nick056

I'm not an expert.

But based on experience, I get good result playing higher rated player centrally. I suggest switch Ramos with Klostermann.

Formation-wise, I believe that 4-3-3B and 4-2-3-1B are the best formations in this game.

I use Hard tackling, Mixed passing/attacking, Slow Tempo, All over Pressing.

Mentality depends. If i'm stronger, attack; similar rated, normal; weaker, defensive.

Hope that helps 😉

1 hour ago, TCLVikerz said:

I'm not an expert.

But based on experience, I get good result playing higher rated player centrally. I suggest switch Ramos with Klostermann.

Formation-wise, I believe that 4-3-3B and 4-2-3-1B are the best formations in this game.

I use Hard tackling, Mixed passing/attacking, Slow Tempo, All over Pressing.

Mentality depends. If i'm stronger, attack; similar rated, normal; weaker, defensive.

Hope that helps 😉

And what about play style?

24 minutes ago, Shashwat Mishra said:

And what about play style?

Nor am I an expert.

I would definitely play Ramos at CB like TCLvickers said. Full backs are a bit redundant in this game (if my full back attempts a chip one more time 😡)

My tactics and they generally work well for me are: 4231b

Cavani on the left he is your best attacking player so I would focus your attacks down the left and use him as your playmaker.

I use tight marking, men behind the ball.

Mixed passing, press all over and fast tempo.

• 2 months later...
Hello, I have a problem with training and tactics, I have a very strong team but unfortunately I am unable to be competitive. This is my rose Onana, Arnold Trent, Marquinhos, Lukas Hernandez, Lodi, Gaya, Mason Mount, Frankie De Jong, De Bruyne, Arthur, Salah, Werner, Richarlison, Son Heung-Min, Moussa Dembelè.
Is there anyone kind enough to recommend the best line-up based on my squad? thank you very much to those who will help me.😃