SM Worlds Reboot

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 9:22 AM, Nameless said:

@chris16 @Steven Paul Can you guys communicate something? Even if nothing is planned let it be known so managers wanting to quit can quit. 

How sad and pathetic I am talking to walls!

It is hard to imagine any other company having such a lack of respect for it's customers than this one.

• 2 months later...

Just some communication would be appreciated. We can obviously tell that nothing is happening any time soon, but a little "please bear with us" wouldn't go amiss.... Do the mods on here actually work for SM? Does Steven actually work for SM? I've never enquired before or even been a frequent poster on here, but seriously, what is happening? Do we get to know anything until it arrives? If so, fine, just talk to us at some level. We're all sat here waiting for anything - but are being treated with absolute contempt. I hate it when other managers say "We are paying customers, etc etc...." because, yes, they are, but don't have to be; so to throw that at SM is a bit weak to be honest. But we are customers. And without us, or without a large amount of us, SMW would not exist..... This has taken me about 10 minutes to write (missus nagging me at the same time) so even just a  quick "hello" would probably appease lots of people and would take literally a couple of minutes.

On 7/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, Ant7t2 said:

Just some communication would be appreciated. We can obviously tell that nothing is happening any time soon, but a little "please bear with us" wouldn't go amiss.... Do the mods on here actually work for SM? Does Steven actually work for SM? I've never enquired before or even been a frequent poster on here, but seriously, what is happening? Do we get to know anything until it arrives? If so, fine, just talk to us at some level. We're all sat here waiting for anything - but are being treated with absolute contempt. I hate it when other managers say "We are paying customers, etc etc...." because, yes, they are, but don't have to be; so to throw that at SM is a bit weak to be honest. But we are customers. And without us, or without a large amount of us, SMW would not exist..... This has taken me about 10 minutes to write (missus nagging me at the same time) so even just a  quick "hello" would probably appease lots of people and would take literally a couple of minutes.

They really couldn't care less and have had that attitude for many years, the multi player game doesn't make them rich so they don't waste their precious time with the likes of us.

Just be grateful you don't have to spend time with the self centred , greedy bunch.

1 hour ago, smut said:

They really couldn't care less and have had that attitude for many years, the multi player game doesn't make them rich so they don't waste their precious time with the likes of us.

Just be grateful you don't have to spend time with the self centred , greedy bunch.

They don't make money of multiplayer game is because they do not have the nous of business. 

They did nothing to attract new managers and at the same time did nothing to build SM's reputation for existing managers. 

If they don't realize the product they have can be humongous based on just the fact that with all the disdain SM fed all these years and still we stayed...nothing can help SM. 

SM should hire professionals, like marketing team, strategic team (if needed), find sponsors, etc. But SM is very cheap aren't they? 

They are still living on freebies from managers who volunteer to improve the game.