Jump to content

World Predictions by Gyan


gyanthecat

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

But since people is asking, here is the second part of my Spanish La Liga predictions!

I don't have any big surprises to suggest, as everything has already been covered excellently by Rahul's predictions and my opinion doesn't differ much from his. But if you look hard enough, you will find some differences.

Hope you enjoy! Cheers :)

Granada (88)

Rui Silva (27)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
D. Foulquier (28)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Germán Sánchez (34)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
Carlos Neva (25)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
L. Suárez (23)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Y. Eteki (23)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
Quini (31)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Pepe Sánchez (21)    73 to 76 (73-78)   +3

Celta Vigo (89)

R. Tapia (25)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
J. Murillo (29)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
Brais Méndez (24)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
Nolito (34)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
Hugo Mallo (29)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
N. Araújo (29)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Iván Villar (23)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
José Fontán (21)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
Miguel Baeza (21)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
Carlos Domínguez (20)    73 (70-76)   new player
F. Ferreyra (30)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
Sergio Carreira (20)    73 to 75 (73-77)   +2
J. Holsgrove (21)    70 to 73 (70-76)   +3

Villarreal (91)

Asenjo (31)    89 to 89 (89-90)   +0
Albiol (35)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Pau Torres (24)    90 to 90 (90-91)   +0
Gerard Moreno (29)    91 to 92 (91-92)   +1
Moi Gómez (26)    88 to 89 (88-89)   +1
Manu Trigueros (29)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Pedraza (25)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
J. Foyth (23)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Yeremi Pino (18)    82 to 84 (83-84)   +2
Coquelin (30)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Fer Niño (20)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Jaume Costa (33)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
Alberto Moreno (28)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0

Real Betis (90)

Emerson (22)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
Víctor Ruíz (32)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Juan Miranda (21)    82 to 85 (84-85)   +3
Joel Robles (31)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Aitor Ruibal (25)    84 to 85 (84-86)   +1
William Carvalho (29)    90 to 89 (89-90)   -1
Loren Morón (27)    88 to 88 (87-88)   +0
D. Lainez (21)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Rodri (21)    73 to 78 (76-80)   +5
P. Akouokou (23)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Martín Montoya (30)    86 to 85 (85-86)   -1

Real Sociedad (90)

Álex Remiro (26)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
R. Le Normand (24)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Gorosabel (24)    86 to 87 (87-88)   +1
A. Isak (21)    88 to 89 (88-89)   +1
Guevara (23)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
Martín Zubimendi (22)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Barrenetxea (19)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
Aihen Muñoz (23)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
Jon Guridi (26)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
Zaldúa (28)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
M. Sagnan (22)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Martín Merquelanz (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Roberto López (21)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Illarramendi (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1

Sevilla (91)

J. Koundé (22)    90 to 91 (90-91)   +1
Y. Bounou (30)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Joan Jordán (26)    90 to 90 (90-91)   +0
M. Acuña (29)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Y. En-Nesyri (24)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
N. Gudelj (29)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Escudero (31)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
T. Vaclík (32)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
F. Vázquez (32)    89 to 88 (87-89)   -1

Barcelona (93)

F. de Jong (24)    92 to 92 (92-93)   +0
M. ter Stegen (29)    95 to 95 (94-95)   +0
Pedri (18)    87 to 89 (88-89)   +2
S. Dest (20)    87 to 88 (87-89)   +1
Óscar Mingueza (22)    83 to 87 (85-87)   +4
R. Araújo (22)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
M. Braithwaite (30)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
Trincão (21)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Philippe Coutinho (29)    93 to 93 (92-93)   +0
M. Pjanić (31)    92 to 91 (91-92)   -1
Ilaix Moriba (18)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4

Real Madrid (94)

T. Courtois (29)    93 to 93 (93-94)   +0
F. Mendy (26)    91 to 91 (91-92)   +0
Nacho (31)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Vinícius Júnior (20)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Lucas Vázquez (29)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Sergio Ramos (35)    95 to 94 (94-95)   -1
Rodrygo (20)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
E. Hazard (30)    94 to 93 (93-94)   -1
Miguel Gutiérrez (19)    73 to 78 (73-78)   +5
Antonio Blanco (20)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Marvin (20)    77 to 77 (77-80)   +0
Sergio Arribas (19)    73 to 76 (73-78)   +3

Atletico Madrid (93)

Marcos Llorente (26)    90 to 91 (90-91)   +1
S. Savić (30)    91 to 92 (91-92)   +1
Hermoso (26)    90 to 91 (90-91)   +1
L. Suárez (34)    93 to 93 (93-94)   +0
K. Trippier (30)    91 to 91 (91-92)   +0
Á. Correa (26)    91 to 91 (91-92)   +0
Y. Carrasco (27)    90 to 90 (90-91)   +0
Saúl (26)    93 to 93 (92-93)   +0
L. Torreira (25)    90 to 89 (89-90)   -1
Vitolo (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1

Blanco
Arribas
Villar
Baeza
Pino
Gutierrez

Less known...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

But since people is asking, here is the second part of my Spanish La Liga predictions!

I don't have any big surprises to suggest, as everything has already been covered excellently by Rahul's predictions and my opinion doesn't differ much from his. But if you look hard enough, you will find some differences.

Hope you enjoy! Cheers :)

Granada (88)

Rui Silva (27)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
D. Foulquier (28)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Germán Sánchez (34)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
Carlos Neva (25)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
L. Suárez (23)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Y. Eteki (23)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
Quini (31)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Pepe Sánchez (21)    73 to 76 (73-78)   +3

Celta Vigo (89)

R. Tapia (25)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
J. Murillo (29)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
Brais Méndez (24)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
Nolito (34)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
Hugo Mallo (29)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
N. Araújo (29)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Iván Villar (23)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
José Fontán (21)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
Miguel Baeza (21)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
Carlos Domínguez (20)    73 (70-76)   new player
F. Ferreyra (30)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
Sergio Carreira (20)    73 to 75 (73-77)   +2
J. Holsgrove (21)    70 to 73 (70-76)   +3

Villarreal (91)

Asenjo (31)    89 to 89 (89-90)   +0
Albiol (35)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Pau Torres (24)    90 to 90 (90-91)   +0
Gerard Moreno (29)    91 to 92 (91-92)   +1
Moi Gómez (26)    88 to 89 (88-89)   +1
Manu Trigueros (29)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Pedraza (25)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
J. Foyth (23)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Yeremi Pino (18)    82 to 84 (83-84)   +2
Coquelin (30)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Fer Niño (20)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Jaume Costa (33)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
Alberto Moreno (28)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0

Real Betis (90)

Emerson (22)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
Víctor Ruíz (32)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Juan Miranda (21)    82 to 85 (84-85)   +3
Joel Robles (31)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Aitor Ruibal (25)    84 to 85 (84-86)   +1
William Carvalho (29)    90 to 89 (89-90)   -1
Loren Morón (27)    88 to 88 (87-88)   +0
D. Lainez (21)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Rodri (21)    73 to 78 (76-80)   +5
P. Akouokou (23)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Martín Montoya (30)    86 to 85 (85-86)   -1

Real Sociedad (90)

Álex Remiro (26)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
R. Le Normand (24)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Gorosabel (24)    86 to 87 (87-88)   +1
A. Isak (21)    88 to 89 (88-89)   +1
Guevara (23)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
Martín Zubimendi (22)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Barrenetxea (19)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
Aihen Muñoz (23)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
Jon Guridi (26)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
Zaldúa (28)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
M. Sagnan (22)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Martín Merquelanz (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Roberto López (21)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Illarramendi (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1

Sevilla (91)

J. Koundé (22)    90 to 91 (90-91)   +1
Y. Bounou (30)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Joan Jordán (26)    90 to 90 (90-91)   +0
M. Acuña (29)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Y. En-Nesyri (24)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
N. Gudelj (29)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Escudero (31)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
T. Vaclík (32)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
F. Vázquez (32)    89 to 88 (87-89)   -1

Barcelona (93)

F. de Jong (24)    92 to 92 (92-93)   +0
M. ter Stegen (29)    95 to 95 (94-95)   +0
Pedri (18)    87 to 89 (88-89)   +2
S. Dest (20)    87 to 88 (87-89)   +1
Óscar Mingueza (22)    83 to 87 (85-87)   +4
R. Araújo (22)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
M. Braithwaite (30)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
Trincão (21)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Philippe Coutinho (29)    93 to 93 (92-93)   +0
M. Pjanić (31)    92 to 91 (91-92)   -1
Ilaix Moriba (18)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4

Real Madrid (94)

T. Courtois (29)    93 to 93 (93-94)   +0
F. Mendy (26)    91 to 91 (91-92)   +0
Nacho (31)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Vinícius Júnior (20)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Lucas Vázquez (29)    89 to 90 (89-90)   +1
Sergio Ramos (35)    95 to 94 (94-95)   -1
Rodrygo (20)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
E. Hazard (30)    94 to 93 (93-94)   -1
Miguel Gutiérrez (19)    73 to 78 (73-78)   +5
Antonio Blanco (20)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Marvin (20)    77 to 77 (77-80)   +0
Sergio Arribas (19)    73 to 76 (73-78)   +3

Atletico Madrid (93)

Marcos Llorente (26)    90 to 91 (90-91)   +1
S. Savić (30)    91 to 92 (91-92)   +1
Hermoso (26)    90 to 91 (90-91)   +1
L. Suárez (34)    93 to 93 (93-94)   +0
K. Trippier (30)    91 to 91 (91-92)   +0
Á. Correa (26)    91 to 91 (91-92)   +0
Y. Carrasco (27)    90 to 90 (90-91)   +0
Saúl (26)    93 to 93 (92-93)   +0
L. Torreira (25)    90 to 89 (89-90)   -1
Vitolo (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1

You not think Atletico Madrid players will be rewarded for winning the league?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Which players exactly?

I reckon that Suarez should be in for a rise back up. If that was a 25 year old he'd be getting a rise. I reckon Correa could be 92. 

Quite a lot of Atletico Madrid players are under rated I think when you consider some of ratings at Barcelona and Real Madrid. 

 

Not been out top 3 in 10 years, won league twice in that time and won other trophies in Europe and domestically. 

They're not as fashionable though as Barcelona and Real Madrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I reckon that Suarez should be in for a rise back up. If that was a 25 year old he'd be getting a rise. I reckon Correa could be 92. 

Quite a lot of Atletico Madrid players are under rated I think when you consider some of ratings at Barcelona and Real Madrid. 

 

Not been out top 3 in 10 years, won league twice in that time and won other trophies in Europe and domestically. 

They're not as fashionable though as Barcelona and Real Madrid

In general, I agree with you.

In particular on these two, I think they both have an outside chance for a +1, that's why they are in my list.

Especially Suarez deserves it, but he dropped quite recenly and he is not getting younger, and we know that SM is not very generous in these situations.

Well, we won't have to wait too long to find out. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

In general, I agree with you.

In particular on these two, I think they both have an outside chance for a +1, that's why they are in my list.

Especially Suarez deserves it, but he dropped quite recenly and he is not getting younger, and we know that SM is not very generous in these situations.

Well, we won't have to wait too long to find out. :)

Nice that we agree 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I was disappointed to see that neither Nacho or Lucas Vazquez (both 89 at Real Madrid) got their +1

Any thoughts as to why? I bought them as defenders with hopes of having a pair of 90s this week ...

 

No idea, I was disappointed as well. Vazquez suffered a bad injury and missed the last part of the season. This might explain him being missed, but not justify it. He deserved a +1 regardless.

About Nacho, sure, he's not a world-class player, but SM hasn't been too generous with him lately. I remember him getting a -1 last year for no reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

What is next on your list of world predictions Gyan> (No pressure, mind you!)

Hi mate, sorry I've been neglecting you guys lately, but unfortunately work is taking up too much of my time and haven't had almost any time left for predictions. I started doing several leagues (England, Belgium, Holland, etc.), but didn't make it in time before their reviews started. At the moment I'm doing Russia, English Championship, Turkey, Ukraine, but this recent pace of SM is too quick and I really struggle to keep up! Hopefully I'll make it in time to publish at least a couple of these leagues before the review. Thank you for your interest! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mate, sorry I've been neglecting you guys lately, but unfortunately work is taking up too much of my time and haven't had almost any time left for predictions. I started doing several leagues (England, Belgium, Holland, etc.), but didn't make it in time before their reviews started. At the moment I'm doing Russia, English Championship, Turkey, Ukraine, but this recent pace of SM is too quick and I really struggle to keep up! Hopefully I'll make it in time to publish at least a couple of these leagues before the review. Thank you for your interest! :)

No need for apologies!

The time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated ... but never taken for granted! Thanks so much for what you are able to accomplish

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi my friends, I hope you are getting ready for the final!

As for myself, I need to be realistic and I know that I will not have time to complete the predictions before the reviews. So I am now publishing what I have done so far, hoping that it will be useful to someone.

First, the top 11 teams in the Russian Premier Liga:

Zenit (89)

Douglas Santos (27)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
A. Dzyuba (32)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
V. Karavaev (26)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
M. Ozdoev (28)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
M. Kerzhakov (34)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
A. Mostovoy (23)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
A. Sutormin (27)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
D. Chistyakov (27)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
D. Krugovoy (23)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0

Spartak Moskva (88)

A. Maksimenko (23)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
J. Larsson (23)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
G. Dzhikiya (27)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
A. Král (23)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Ayrton (23)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
S. Gigot (27)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
P. Maslov (21)    82 to 85 (84-86)   +3
E. Ponce (24)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
A. Sobolev (24)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
N. Umyarov (20)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
Q. Promes (29)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
I. Gaponov (23)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
J. Hendrix (26)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1

Lokomotiv Moskva (88)

M. Rybus (31)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Murilo (24)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
D. Zhivoglyadov (27)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
D. Kulikov (22)    80 to 83 (82-85)   +3
D. Rybchinskiy (22)    76 to 82 (80-83)   +6
R. Zhemaletdinov (24)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
S. Magkeev (22)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
V. Lisakovich (23)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
M. Mukhin (19)    73 to 78 (76-80)   +5
Zé Luís (30)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
A. Siljanov (20)    73 (70-76)   new player

Rubin Kazan (86)

C. Starfelt (26)    80 to 84 (83-85)   +4
O. Abildgaard (25)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
Y. Dyupin (33)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
Đ. Despotović (29)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
D. Makarov (23)    82 to 83 (83-85)   +1
I. Samoshnikov (23)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
D. Jevtić (28)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
K. Kvaratskhelia (20)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
O. Shatov (30)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
S. Begić (28)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
G. Zotov (31)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
Hwang In-Beom (24)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
S. Bakaev (21)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
A. Zuev (24)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0

Sochi (86)

S. Terekhov (30)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
I. Tsallagov (30)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
A. Zabolotny (30)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
S. Dzhanaev (34)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
T. Margasov (29)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
I. Miladinović (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
K. Zaika (28)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
N. Burmistrov (31)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
E. Mammana (25)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
A. Rudenko (22)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
D. Prutsev (21)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
D. Prokhin (20)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2

CSKA Moskva (88)

K. Maradishvili (21)    82 to 85 (84-86)   +3
I. Oblyakov (22)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
I. Diveev (21)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
M. Fernandes (30)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
H. Magnússon (28)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
C. Ejuke (23)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
K. Kuchaev (23)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
B. Zainutdinov (23)    80 to 83 (82-83)   +3
N. Tiknizyan (22)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
V. Karpov (18)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
A. Dzagoev (30)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
S. Rondón (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
I. Shkurin (21)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0

Dynamo Moskva (86)

A. Shunin (34)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
D. Fomin (24)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
R. Evgenjev (22)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
S. Szymański (22)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
D. Skopintsev (24)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
D. Lesovoy (23)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
V. Grulev (22)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
A. Zakharyan (18)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
K. Tyukavin (18)    73 to 76 (76-78)   +3

Khimki (84)

I. Lantratov (25)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
B. Idowu (29)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
E. Danilkin (25)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
D. Tikhiy (28)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
K. Bozhenov (20)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
A. Troshechkin (25)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
M. Konaté (23)    76 to 80 (78-80)   +4
A. Filin (25)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
I. Kukharchuk (30)    77 to 79 (77-80)   +2
D. Glushakov (34)    85 to 85 (84-85)   +0
M. Tikhonov (22)    70 to 73 (70-76)   +3

Rostov (86)

M. Osipenko (27)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
D. Hadzikadunic (22)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
S. Pesjakov (32)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
D. Glebov (21)    80 to 83 (82-84)   +3
A. Kozlov (34)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
N. Poyarkov (21)    73 to 80 (78-80)   +7
M. Normann (25)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
P. Almqvist (21)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
A. Gigovic (19)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
R. Tugarev (22)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
G. Makhatadze (23)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6
I. Popov (33)    86 to 85 (84-86)   -1
K. Folmer (21)    73 to 73 (73-76)   +0
D. Sukhomlinov (18)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Krasnodar (87)

A. Martynovich (33)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Kaio Pantaleão (25)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
M. Safonov (22)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
V. Claesson (29)    88 to 88 (87-88)   +0
M. Berg (34)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
R. Cabella (31)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
T. Vilhena (26)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
E. Chernov (28)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
E. Sorokin (25)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
M. Suleymanov (21)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
D. Utkin (21)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
S. Agkatsev (19)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
M. Kutovoy (20)    73 to 73 (73-76)   +0

Akhmat Grozny (85)

M. Bogosavac (24)    82 to 83 (83-84)   +1
M. Nenakhov (22)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
A. Timofeev (27)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
V. Iljin (29)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
B. Berisha (29)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
E. Kharin (26)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
G. Shelia (32)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
A. Putsko (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
V. Gudiev (26)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
M. Bystrov (29)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
G. Melkadze (24)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
L. Sadulaev (21)    70 to 75 (73-76)   +5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Second, the top 5 teams in the Ukrainian Premier League:

Dynamo Kiev (88)

H. Bushchan (27)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
T. Kędziora (27)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
V. Mykolenko (22)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
I. Zabarnyi (18)    80 to 84 (83-86)   +4
M. Shaparenko (22)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
V. Buyalskyi (28)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
O. Karavaev (29)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
C. de Pena (29)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
D. Popov (22)    80 to 83 (82-83)   +3
A. Besedin (25)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
V. Supryaha (21)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
O. Syrota (21)    75 to 80 (78-82)   +5
G. Rodrigues (25)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
O. Andrievskyi (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
B. Verbič (27)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
R. Neshcheret (19)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3

Shakhtar Donetsk (89)

Dodô (22)    87 to 88 (87-88)   +1
A. Trubin (19)    82 to 85 (84-86)   +3
M. Matvienko (25)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Tetê (21)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
M. Solomon (21)    84 to 85 (85-86)   +1
T. Stepanenko (31)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Marcos Antonio (21)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
V. Bondar (22)    80 to 83 (82-84)   +3
Vitão (21)    80 to 83 (82-84)   +3
V. Kornienko (22)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
Dentinho (32)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Marcos Cipriano (22)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Fernando (22)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
A. Pyatov (36)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
H. Sudakov (18)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6
Y. Konoplyanka (31)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
Ismaily (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1

Zorya (84)

V. Yurchenko (27)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
V. Kochergin (25)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
J. Abu Hanna (23)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
E. Nazaryna (23)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
D. Khomchenovskyi (31)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
N. Vasilj (25)    76 to 80 (78-80)   +4
A. Sayyadmanesh (19)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
A. Cigaņiks (24)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Juninho (25)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
L. Cvek (25)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
S. Zahedi (25)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
A. Rufati (22)    76 to 76 (76-78)   +0
D. Matsapura (21)    70 to 73 (70-76)   +3

Kolos Kovalivka (83)

Y. Volynets (27)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
O. Chornomorets (28)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
M. Kravchenko (24)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
V. Lysenko (33)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
D. Antyukh (23)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
O. Ilyin (24)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
D. Kostyshyn (23)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Y. Smyrnyi (22)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
V. Kucheruk (22)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
M. Danfa (20)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Vorskla Poltava (83)

D. Riznyk (22)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
D. Puclin (28)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
I. Kane (20)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
R. Stepanyuk (29)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
P. N'Diaye (23)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
V. Kulach (28)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
N. Yakubu (21)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
A. Chelyadin (21)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
D. Kravchuk (19)    73 to 73 (73-76)   +0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Third, the top 9 teams in the English Championship:

Norwich (87)

O. Skipp (20)    82 to 85 (83-86)   +3
G. Hanley (29)    84 to 85 (84-86)   +1
J. Sørensen (23)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
A. Omobamidele (18)    65 to 76 (75-80)   +11
J. Martin (19)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2

Watford (87)

K. Sema (27)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
João Pedro (19)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
F. Sierralta (24)    80 to 82 (82-84)   +2
D. Bachmann (26)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
W. Hughes (26)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
C. Kabasele (30)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
J. Ngakia (20)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
T. Deeney (32)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1

Brentford (86)

I. Toney (25)    85 to 86 (85-87)   +1
David Raya (25)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
E. Pinnock (27)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
B. Mbeumo (21)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
V. Janelt (23)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
H. Dalsgaard (31)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Sergi Canós (24)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
M. Sørensen (22)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
T. Fosu (25)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
S. Ghoddos (27)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
M. Roerslev (21)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
C. Goode (25)    75 to 77 (75-78)   +2

Swansea (86)

F. Woodman (24)    84 to 85 (85-86)   +1
C. Roberts (25)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
M. Grimes (25)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
M. Guehi (20)    82 to 85 (84-86)   +3
J. Lowe (27)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
J. Bidwell (28)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
B. Cabango (20)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Y. Dhanda (22)    76 to 80 (78-80)   +4
L. Cullen (22)    70 to 77 (75-78)   +7
J. Latibeaudiere (21)    75 to 77 (75-78)   +2
M. Whittaker (20)    75 to 77 (75-78)   +2

Barnsley (84)

M. Andersen (23)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
A. Mowatt (26)    84 to 84 (84-85)   +0
M. Helik (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
C. Brittain (23)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
C. Styles (21)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
C. Woodrow (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
B. Collins (24)    77 to 80 (78-80)   +3
R. Palmer (22)    76 to 80 (78-80)   +4
D. Dike (21)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
T. Sibbick (22)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
V. Adeboyejo (23)    77 to 78 (77-80)   +1

Bournemouth (86)

A. Begović (34)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
J. Lerma (26)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
D. Solanke (23)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
L. Kelly (22)    82 to 83 (83-85)   +1
L. Cook (24)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
D. Brooks (23)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
C. Carter-Vickers (23)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
S. Surridge (22)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
J. King (29)    87 to 86 (85-87)   -1

Reading (84)

Rafael (31)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
J. Laurent (26)    82 to 83 (83-85)   +1
A. Rinomhota (24)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
M. Olise (19)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
O. Ejaria (23)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
T. Holmes (21)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
T. Mcintyre (22)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Tomás Esteves (19)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
L. Gibson (20)    75 to 77 (75-78)   +2

Cardiff City (84)

C. Nelson (28)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
K. Moore (28)    83 to 84 (83-84)   +1
W. Vaulks (27)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
P. Ng (25)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
C. Brown (23)    73 to 77 (75-78)   +4
M. Harris (22)    75 to 75 (75-78)   +0

QPR (84)

Y. Barbet (28)    82 to 84 (83-84)   +2
R. Dickie (25)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
T. Dieng (26)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
I. Chair (23)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
L. Dykes (25)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
D. Ball (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
O. Kakay (23)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
C. Willock (23)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
S. Johansen (30)    85 to 84 (84-85)   -1
N. Hamalainen (24)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
C. Austin (31)    85 to 84 (84-85)   -1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And fourth and last but not least, the fop 12 teams in the Turkish Super Lig:

Besiktas (89)

E. Destanoğlu (20)    82 to 85 (84-87)   +3
A. Hutchinson (38)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
V. Rosier (24)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Welinton (32)    82 to 85 (84-86)   +3
C. Larin (26)    83 to 86 (85-87)   +3
V. Aboubakar (29)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
F. N'Sakala (30)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
B. Mensah (26)    83 to 84 (84-85)   +1
D. Toköz (24)    82 to 83 (83-85)   +1
R. Yılmaz (19)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
Francisco Montero (22)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
A. Ljajić (29)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
U. Yuvakuran (23)    75 to 78 (77-80)   +3
A. Hasić (19)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3

Galatasaray (89)

Marcão Teixeira (24)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
T. Antalyalı (26)    83 to 86 (85-87)   +3
E. Kılınç (26)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
M. Saracchi (23)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
C. Luyindama (27)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
R. Donk (35)    83 to 85 (83-86)   +2
M. Linnes (29)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
A. Turan (34)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
O. Etebo (25)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
O. Kocuk (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
O. Çağlayan (25)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
R. Falcao (35)    90 to 89 (89-90)   -1
F. Öztürk (34)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
K. Aktürkoğlu (22)    73 to 78 (76-80)   +5
E. Taşdemir (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
H. Dervişoğlu (21)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4

Fenerbahce (89)

A. Bayındır (23)    85 to 87 (86-88)   +2
O. Tufan (26)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
C. Erkin (32)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
S. Aziz (30)    85 to 86 (85-87)   +1
D. Pelkas (27)    85 to 86 (85-87)   +1
N. Sangaré (26)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
M. Thiam (28)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
Attila Szalai (23)    80 to 84 (83-85)   +4
M. Yandaş (26)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
B. Osayi-Samuel (23)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
F. Kadıoğlu (21)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
M. Özil (32)    89 to 88 (87-89)   -1
D. Perotti (32)    88 to 87 (86-88)   -1

Trabzonspor (87)

U. Çakır (25)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Edgar Ié (26)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Marlon Xavier (23)    82 to 85 (85-86)   +3
A. Nwakaeme (32)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
C. Ekuban (27)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
L. Baker (26)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
S. Asan (21)    76 to 82 (80-83)   +6
A. Parmak (26)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Flavio (25)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
K. Çörekçi (29)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Y. Sarı (22)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0

Sivasspor (85)

H. Arslan (32)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
U. Çiftçi (28)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
R. Yalçın (27)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
S. Camara (28)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
A. Vural (30)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
A. Oğuz (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0

Hatayspor (85)

R. Aabid (29)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
M. Munir (31)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
S. Popov (30)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
M. Diouf (33)    82 to 84 (82-85)   +2
D. Akintola (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Rúben Ribeiro (33)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
A. Boupendza (24)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
J. Billong (27)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
M. Çaytemel (37)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
A. Katranis (22)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Y. Abdioğlu (31)    77 to 80 (80-82)   +3
S. Ilgaz (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
B. Çamoglu (24)    75 to 77 (75-79)   +2
M. Kamara (23)    70 to 75 (73-78)   +5
M. Mert (26)    74 to 76 (74-78)   +2

Alanyaspor (86)

Marafona (33)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
G. Tzavellas (33)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
S. Caulker (29)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
S. Uçan (27)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
E. Siopis (26)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
B. Kutlu (23)    75 to 80 (78-82)   +5
A. Bareiro (24)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
F. Aksoy (23)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
T. Bingöl (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
U. Güneş (21)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
A. Gülay (18)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Fatih Karagumruk (86)

A. Ndao (24)    78 to 83 (82-83)   +5
J. Balkovec (26)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
E. Viviano (35)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
E. Roco (28)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
F. Borini (30)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
A. Bertolacci (30)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
A. Özer (28)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
A. Erdem (32)    77 to 77 (77-79)   +0
S. Ahmetoğlu (19)    65 to 75 (73-78)   +10
A. Aktaş (21)    75 to 75 (75-78)   +0
E. Tatlı (18)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
M. Pehlivan (21)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3
M. Sarıgül (20)    67 to 70 (67-73)   +3

Gaziantep (85)

G. Güvenç (30)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
P. Djilobodji (32)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
A. Toșca (29)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
P. Olkowski (31)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
M. Demir (29)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
O. Ceylan (30)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
N. Dicko (29)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
K. Özer (33)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Jefferson (27)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2

Goztepe (83)

H. Akbunar (27)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
S. Aydoğdu (30)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
İ. Eğribayat (22)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
B. Emir (33)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
C. Ndiaye (25)    81 to 82 (81-83)   +1
M. Paluli (26)    77 to 80 (78-82)   +3
O. Nwobodo (24)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
A. Nukan (27)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Y. Kayan (22)    73 to 78 (76-78)   +5
A. Özçimen (19)    65 to 70 (65-73)   +5

Konyaspor (83)

A. Bardakcı (26)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
A. Demirbağ (23)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0

Istanbul Basaksehir (87)

E. Višća (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
Ponck (26)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
B. Özcan (23)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Rafael (30)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
Giuliano (31)    88 to 87 (86-88)   -1
Léo Duarte (24)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
N. Chadli (31)    88 to 87 (86-88)   -1
Júnior Caiçara (32)    87 to 86 (85-87)   -1
M. Sarıkaya (19)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 9:27 AM, gyanthecat said:

And fourth and last but not least, the fop 12 teams in the Turkish Super Lig:

Besiktas (89)

E. Destanoğlu (20)    82 to 85 (84-87)   +3
A. Hutchinson (38)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
V. Rosier (24)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Welinton (32)    82 to 85 (84-86)   +3
C. Larin (26)    83 to 86 (85-87)   +3
V. Aboubakar (29)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
F. N'Sakala (30)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
B. Mensah (26)    83 to 84 (84-85)   +1
D. Toköz (24)    82 to 83 (83-85)   +1
R. Yılmaz (19)    76 to 80 (78-82)   +4
Francisco Montero (22)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
A. Ljajić (29)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
U. Yuvakuran (23)    75 to 78 (77-80)   +3
A. Hasić (19)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3

Galatasaray (89)

Marcão Teixeira (24)    87 to 88 (88-89)   +1
T. Antalyalı (26)    83 to 86 (85-87)   +3
E. Kılınç (26)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
M. Saracchi (23)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
C. Luyindama (27)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
R. Donk (35)    83 to 85 (83-86)   +2
M. Linnes (29)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
A. Turan (34)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
O. Etebo (25)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
O. Kocuk (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
O. Çağlayan (25)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
R. Falcao (35)    90 to 89 (89-90)   -1
F. Öztürk (34)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
K. Aktürkoğlu (22)    73 to 78 (76-80)   +5
E. Taşdemir (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
H. Dervişoğlu (21)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4

Fenerbahce (89)

A. Bayındır (23)    85 to 87 (86-88)   +2
O. Tufan (26)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
C. Erkin (32)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
S. Aziz (30)    85 to 86 (85-87)   +1
D. Pelkas (27)    85 to 86 (85-87)   +1
N. Sangaré (26)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
M. Thiam (28)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
Attila Szalai (23)    80 to 84 (83-85)   +4
M. Yandaş (26)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
B. Osayi-Samuel (23)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
F. Kadıoğlu (21)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
M. Özil (32)    89 to 88 (87-89)   -1
D. Perotti (32)    88 to 87 (86-88)   -1

Trabzonspor (87)

U. Çakır (25)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Edgar Ié (26)    86 to 87 (86-87)   +1
Marlon Xavier (23)    82 to 85 (85-86)   +3
A. Nwakaeme (32)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
C. Ekuban (27)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
L. Baker (26)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
S. Asan (21)    76 to 82 (80-83)   +6
A. Parmak (26)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Flavio (25)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
K. Çörekçi (29)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Y. Sarı (22)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0

Sivasspor (85)

H. Arslan (32)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
U. Çiftçi (28)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
R. Yalçın (27)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
S. Camara (28)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
A. Vural (30)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
A. Oğuz (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0

Hatayspor (85)

R. Aabid (29)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
M. Munir (31)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
S. Popov (30)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
M. Diouf (33)    82 to 84 (82-85)   +2
D. Akintola (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Rúben Ribeiro (33)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
A. Boupendza (24)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
J. Billong (27)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
M. Çaytemel (37)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
A. Katranis (22)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Y. Abdioğlu (31)    77 to 80 (80-82)   +3
S. Ilgaz (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
B. Çamoglu (24)    75 to 77 (75-79)   +2
M. Kamara (23)    70 to 75 (73-78)   +5
M. Mert (26)    74 to 76 (74-78)   +2

Alanyaspor (86)

Marafona (33)    83 to 85 (85-86)   +2
G. Tzavellas (33)    83 to 85 (83-85)   +2
S. Caulker (29)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
S. Uçan (27)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
E. Siopis (26)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
B. Kutlu (23)    75 to 80 (78-82)   +5
A. Bareiro (24)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
F. Aksoy (23)    80 to 82 (80-82)   +2
T. Bingöl (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
U. Güneş (21)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
A. Gülay (18)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Fatih Karagumruk (86)

A. Ndao (24)    78 to 83 (82-83)   +5
J. Balkovec (26)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
E. Viviano (35)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
E. Roco (28)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
F. Borini (30)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
A. Bertolacci (30)    86 to 86 (85-86)   +0
A. Özer (28)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
A. Erdem (32)    77 to 77 (77-79)   +0
S. Ahmetoğlu (19)    65 to 75 (73-78)   +10
A. Aktaş (21)    75 to 75 (75-78)   +0
E. Tatlı (18)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
M. Pehlivan (21)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3
M. Sarıgül (20)    67 to 70 (67-73)   +3

Gaziantep (85)

G. Güvenç (30)    80 to 82 (80-83)   +2
P. Djilobodji (32)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
A. Toșca (29)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
P. Olkowski (31)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
M. Demir (29)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
O. Ceylan (30)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
N. Dicko (29)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
K. Özer (33)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Jefferson (27)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2

Goztepe (83)

H. Akbunar (27)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
S. Aydoğdu (30)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
İ. Eğribayat (22)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
B. Emir (33)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
C. Ndiaye (25)    81 to 82 (81-83)   +1
M. Paluli (26)    77 to 80 (78-82)   +3
O. Nwobodo (24)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2
A. Nukan (27)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Y. Kayan (22)    73 to 78 (76-78)   +5
A. Özçimen (19)    65 to 70 (65-73)   +5

Konyaspor (83)

A. Bardakcı (26)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
A. Demirbağ (23)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0

Istanbul Basaksehir (87)

E. Višća (31)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
Ponck (26)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
B. Özcan (23)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Rafael (30)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
Giuliano (31)    88 to 87 (86-88)   -1
Léo Duarte (24)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
N. Chadli (31)    88 to 87 (86-88)   -1
Júnior Caiçara (32)    87 to 86 (85-87)   -1
M. Sarıkaya (19)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2

Looks like Turkish League has finished its ratings. The worst review I’ve ever seen by SM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rob12c said:

Looks like Turkish League has finished its ratings. The worst review I’ve ever seen by SM

Agree, it was really disappointing. I understand that the Super Lig has now become a lower level league, but this review was really badly done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bit off topic but,

 

In the process of creating a Belgium/ Netherlands Super League - BeNeLiga. 2 divisions - 10 teams. Division 2 will get first dibs in the market, then next day Division 1, to even out the teams. Starting budget still being determined (60? 80?) If interested, send me a PM and I will send you a list of teams available! Created a forum page as well for it.

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/171965-beneliga

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, I hope you are doing great!

After a bit of a break, I'm back to posting some of my predictions. As some of you may have noticed, I have reduced my involvement and the amount of predictions by a lot, because I find the way SM does its reviews quite frustrating. I'm not complaining if players are overrated or underrated, but I am somehow uncomfortable with the lack of consistency and objectivity in the reviews.

Although in general, I'm quite happy with the results of my predictions, I don't understand why some players are missed, I don't understand why others are assessed according to their media appeal, or why players with identical statistics - sometimes even in the same team - are reviewed differently. This is somewhat disappointing and leads me to lose interest.

Anyway, it is still a game, and I will continue to play it as long as I continue to have fun doing it. So, here is the first part of the my Brazilian Serie A predictions. I hope you enjoy! Cheers :)

Palmeiras (89)

Raphael Veiga (26)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
Gustavo Scarpa (27)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Felipe Melo (38)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Renan (19)    75 to 82 (80-83)   +7
Jaílson (40)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
Luan (28)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
Danilo (20)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Victor Luis (28)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
Breno Lopes (25)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Wesley (22)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Mayke (28)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Gabriel Menino (20)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Patrick de Paula (21)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Weverton (33)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
Luiz Adriano (34)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
Danilo Barbosa (25)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
Dudu (29)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
Lucas Lima (31)    87 to 86 (85-87)   -1

Atlético Mineiro (88)

Everson (31)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Allan (24)    83 to 85 (84-85)   +2
I. Fernández (31)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Hyoran (28)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Jair (26)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Nathan Silva (24)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Keno (31)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
Eduardo Sasha (29)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
Calebe (21)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
D. Borrero (19)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
E. Vargas (31)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0

Fortaleza (85)

Marcelo Benevenuto (25)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
Tinga (27)    82 to 84 (83-84)   +2
Titi (33)    83 to 84 (83-84)   +1
Felipe Alves (33)    82 to 84 (82-84)   +2
Éderson (22)    80 to 83 (82-83)   +3
Lucas Crispim (27)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Robson (30)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Felipe (27)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Matheus Vargas (25)    75 to 80 (78-80)   +5
Ronald (24)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
Luiz Henrique (22)    67 to 75 (73-76)   +8
Igor Torres (21)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Bragantino (87)

Cleiton (23)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
Artur (23)    82 to 85 (84-85)   +3
Ytalo (33)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
Fabrício Bruno (25)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
Aderlan (30)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
Raul (25)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Léo Ortiz (25)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Helinho (21)    76 to 80 (78-80)   +4
Natan (20)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Weverson (21)    75 to 78 (78-80)   +3
Praxedes (19)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
T. Cuello (21)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Jadsom Silva (20)    70 to 75 (73-76)   +5
Pedrinho (21)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
Weverton (22)    74 to 74 (74-76)   +0
Rafael Luiz (19)    70 (67-73)   new player

Flamengo (90)

Willian Arão (29)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
Filipe Luís (35)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Michael (25)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
Matheuzinho (20)    77 to 82 (80-82)   +5
João Gomes (20)    73 to 80 (78-80)   +7
Rodrigo Muniz (20)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2

Athletico Paranaense (85)

Christian (20)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Vitinho (22)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Abner (21)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Matheus Babi (24)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Nicolas (24)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Khellven (20)    75 to 78 (75-78)   +3
Bento (22)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6

Ceará (85)

Messias (26)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
Fernando Sobral (26)    80 to 83 (82-83)   +3
Bruno Pacheco (29)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Gabriel Lacerda (21)    73 to 80 (78-80)   +7
Lima (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Richard (30)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Jorginho (30)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Buiu (25)    76 (73-78)   new player
Marlon (31)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Cleber (24)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
Rick (21)    73 to 78 (76-78)   +5
Vinicius Machado (21)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6
Kelvyn (22)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Pedro Naressi (23)    73 to 75 (73-77)   +2

Santos (87)

Marcos Guilherme (26)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
Jean Mota (27)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
Felipe Jonatan (23)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
Luiz Felipe (27)    82 to 83 (83-84)   +1
Gabriel Pirani (19)    73 to 80 (78-82)   +7
João Paulo (26)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Camacho (31)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Lucas Braga (24)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
Kaiky (17)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
C. Sánchez (36)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
John (25)    77 to 77 (77-80)   +0
Moraes (23)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Marcos Leonardo (18)    76 to 76 (76-78)   +0
Vinicius Zanocelo (20)    75 to 75 (75-78)   +0
Danilo Boza (23)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2

Goianiense (84)

Dudu (24)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Marlon Freitas (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Willian Maranhão (25)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Éder Ferreira (26)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
Igor Cariús (28)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Zé Roberto (27)    77 to 80 (78-80)   +3
Oliveira (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
André Luis (24)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Gabriel Baralhas (22)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6
Lucão (21)    75 (73-77)   new player
Ronald (20)    73 (70-76)   new player

Bahia (85)

Gilberto (32)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
Matheus Bahia (21)    76 to 80 (80-82)   +4
Rossi (28)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Matheus Teixeira (22)    70 to 78 (76-80)   +8
Patrick de Lucca (21)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
Luiz Otávio (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Jonas (29)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Renan Guedes (23)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Maycon (24)    72 to 76 (75-78)   +4
Mateus Claus (27)    70 to 73 (70-76)   +3
Lucas Araújo (22)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2021 at 1:25 PM, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody, I hope you are doing great!

After a bit of a break, I'm back to posting some of my predictions. As some of you may have noticed, I have reduced my involvement and the amount of predictions by a lot, because I find the way SM does its reviews quite frustrating. I'm not complaining if players are overrated or underrated, but I am somehow uncomfortable with the lack of consistency and objectivity in the reviews.

Although in general, I'm quite happy with the results of my predictions, I don't understand why some players are missed, I don't understand why others are assessed according to their media appeal, or why players with identical statistics - sometimes even in the same team - are reviewed differently. This is somewhat disappointing and leads me to lose interest.

Anyway, it is still a game, and I will continue to play it as long as I continue to have fun doing it. So, here is the first part of the my Brazilian Serie A predictions. I hope you enjoy! Cheers :)

Palmeiras (89)

Raphael Veiga (26)    85 to 87 (86-87)   +2
Gustavo Scarpa (27)    87 to 87 (87-88)   +0
Felipe Melo (38)    86 to 86 (86-87)   +0
Renan (19)    75 to 82 (80-83)   +7
Jaílson (40)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
Luan (28)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
Danilo (20)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Victor Luis (28)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
Breno Lopes (25)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Wesley (22)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Mayke (28)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Gabriel Menino (20)    83 to 83 (83-85)   +0
Patrick de Paula (21)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Weverton (33)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
Luiz Adriano (34)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
Danilo Barbosa (25)    87 to 87 (86-87)   +0
Dudu (29)    89 to 88 (88-89)   -1
Lucas Lima (31)    87 to 86 (85-87)   -1

Atlético Mineiro (88)

Everson (31)    85 to 86 (86-87)   +1
Allan (24)    83 to 85 (84-85)   +2
I. Fernández (31)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Hyoran (28)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Jair (26)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Nathan Silva (24)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Keno (31)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
Eduardo Sasha (29)    87 to 86 (86-87)   -1
Calebe (21)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
D. Borrero (19)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
E. Vargas (31)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0

Fortaleza (85)

Marcelo Benevenuto (25)    82 to 85 (83-85)   +3
Tinga (27)    82 to 84 (83-84)   +2
Titi (33)    83 to 84 (83-84)   +1
Felipe Alves (33)    82 to 84 (82-84)   +2
Éderson (22)    80 to 83 (82-83)   +3
Lucas Crispim (27)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Robson (30)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Felipe (27)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Matheus Vargas (25)    75 to 80 (78-80)   +5
Ronald (24)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
Luiz Henrique (22)    67 to 75 (73-76)   +8
Igor Torres (21)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

Bragantino (87)

Cleiton (23)    83 to 85 (84-86)   +2
Artur (23)    82 to 85 (84-85)   +3
Ytalo (33)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
Fabrício Bruno (25)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
Aderlan (30)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4
Raul (25)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Léo Ortiz (25)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Helinho (21)    76 to 80 (78-80)   +4
Natan (20)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Weverson (21)    75 to 78 (78-80)   +3
Praxedes (19)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
T. Cuello (21)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Jadsom Silva (20)    70 to 75 (73-76)   +5
Pedrinho (21)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2
Weverton (22)    74 to 74 (74-76)   +0
Rafael Luiz (19)    70 (67-73)   new player

Flamengo (90)

Willian Arão (29)    88 to 88 (88-89)   +0
Filipe Luís (35)    89 to 89 (88-89)   +0
Michael (25)    85 to 86 (85-86)   +1
Matheuzinho (20)    77 to 82 (80-82)   +5
João Gomes (20)    73 to 80 (78-80)   +7
Rodrigo Muniz (20)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2

Athletico Paranaense (85)

Christian (20)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Vitinho (22)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Abner (21)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Matheus Babi (24)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Nicolas (24)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Khellven (20)    75 to 78 (75-78)   +3
Bento (22)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6

Ceará (85)

Messias (26)    82 to 84 (83-85)   +2
Fernando Sobral (26)    80 to 83 (82-83)   +3
Bruno Pacheco (29)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Gabriel Lacerda (21)    73 to 80 (78-80)   +7
Lima (25)    80 to 82 (82-83)   +2
Richard (30)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Jorginho (30)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Buiu (25)    76 (73-78)   new player
Marlon (31)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Cleber (24)    76 to 78 (76-80)   +2
Rick (21)    73 to 78 (76-78)   +5
Vinicius Machado (21)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6
Kelvyn (22)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Pedro Naressi (23)    73 to 75 (73-77)   +2

Santos (87)

Marcos Guilherme (26)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
Jean Mota (27)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
Felipe Jonatan (23)    84 to 85 (84-85)   +1
Luiz Felipe (27)    82 to 83 (83-84)   +1
Gabriel Pirani (19)    73 to 80 (78-82)   +7
João Paulo (26)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Camacho (31)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Lucas Braga (24)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
Kaiky (17)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
C. Sánchez (36)    88 to 87 (87-88)   -1
John (25)    77 to 77 (77-80)   +0
Moraes (23)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Marcos Leonardo (18)    76 to 76 (76-78)   +0
Vinicius Zanocelo (20)    75 to 75 (75-78)   +0
Danilo Boza (23)    73 to 75 (73-76)   +2

Goianiense (84)

Dudu (24)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Marlon Freitas (26)    82 to 83 (82-83)   +1
Willian Maranhão (25)    78 to 80 (80-82)   +2
Éder Ferreira (26)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
Igor Cariús (28)    78 to 80 (78-80)   +2
Zé Roberto (27)    77 to 80 (78-80)   +3
Oliveira (25)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
André Luis (24)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Gabriel Baralhas (22)    70 to 76 (75-78)   +6
Lucão (21)    75 (73-77)   new player
Ronald (20)    73 (70-76)   new player

Bahia (85)

Gilberto (32)    83 to 84 (83-85)   +1
Matheus Bahia (21)    76 to 80 (80-82)   +4
Rossi (28)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Matheus Teixeira (22)    70 to 78 (76-80)   +8
Patrick de Lucca (21)    76 to 78 (78-80)   +2
Luiz Otávio (28)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Jonas (29)    78 to 78 (78-80)   +0
Renan Guedes (23)    73 to 76 (75-78)   +3
Maycon (24)    72 to 76 (75-78)   +4
Mateus Claus (27)    70 to 73 (70-76)   +3
Lucas Araújo (22)    70 to 73 (70-75)   +3

What do the numbers in the brackets mean? Do you have a prediction for Yuri Alberto of SC Internacional? 

Also when will you be doing the remaining teams? 
 

Look forward to checking them out.

Thanks

Edited by AlfonDaddy
Additional text
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...