Turkish Riser..?

Seeing as the Turkish rating changes are upcoming, i thought id try and find a riser or 2 for the lower league team as such, and i THINK (:confused:) i may of found one.

Bayram DURMUS has played 9 games and 806 minutes so far at the back for Kayserispor of Turkey, who currently lie in 5th in the Turkish SüperLig, and possess the 4th best defensive record in the divison to date. Looking at the Kayserispor squad on SM, he has played much more than AVENDANO (Rated 85), while his rated is a lowly 74.

Considering most of the Kayserispor defenders rating's are 80+, i believe this guy deserves a 80 and maybe a touch more depending on how he does from now to the changes.

http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=26&CPID=66&pStr=Player&PLID=205045&TEID=1038 < (The source!)

Now although i do spend quite a lot of time reading the forum, i'm inexperienced at posting things such as this, so i do apologise if this thread is incorrect in any way!! Just thought id give it a go so please tell me if this is any use or not! ;)

Cheers.

Re: Turkish Riser..?

Seeing as the Turkish rating changes are upcoming' date=' i thought id try and find a riser or 2 for the lower league team as such, and i THINK (:confused:) i may of found one.

Bayram DURMUS has played 9 games and 806 minutes so far at the back for Kayserispor of Turkey, who currently lie in 5th in the Turkish SüperLig, and possess the 4th best defensive record in the divison to date. Looking at the Kayserispor squad on SM, he has played much more than AVENDANO (Rated 85), while his rated is a lowly 74.

Considering most of the Kayserispor defenders rating's are 80+, i believe this guy deserves a 80 and maybe a touch more depending on how he does from now to the changes.

[url']http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=26&CPID=66&pStr=Player&PLID=205045&TEID=1038[/url] < (The source!)

Now although i do spend quite a lot of time reading the forum, i'm inexperienced at posting things such as this, so i do apologise if this thread is incorrect in any way!! Just thought id give it a go so please tell me if this is any use or not! ;)

Cheers.

All I can say to that is...

Mate, you gotta do that more often!

All I can say to that is...

Mate' date=' you gotta do that more often![/quote']

Cheers!

Ive signed this guy now for my Bradford City team, hoping for a good rise!

Player Name: Bayram DURMUS

Club Name: Bradford City (Managed)

Squad: Senior Squad

Born: 15 March 1986

Nationality: Turkish

Position: Centre Back (CB)

Rating: 74

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £341,000

Contract: 4 Years - £3,500 per Turn

:)

Well you have certainly put forward a strong argument and this is the type of argument that SM look at' date='and they will look into it..;)[/quote']

Nice one cheers mate! I'm really surprised i got some good feedback to be honest after my first time trying this sort of thing, but there you go just gotta sit back now and see what happens B)

Nice one cheers mate! I'm really surprised i got some good feedback to be honest after my first time trying this sort of thing' date=' but there you go just gotta sit back now and see what happens B)[/quote']

Well whether you're right or wrong,everyone on the forums appreciate good arguments you know like some info to back it up..

Well whether you're right or wrong' date='everyone on the forums appreciate good arguments you know like some info to back it up..[/quote']

Yeah fair enough mate, just checked him again and he played and started again this weekend, so looks as though he is somewhat of a regular having played 10 games now so far, the 3rd most games played out of the defenders at his club.