Form is temporary, forumers are permanent!

Nameless

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

The teams that have been left by their managers will soon start to sell players and buy their original players back, with a consequent 10-week transfer ban, which will make them really unattractive.

Therefore, some action must be taken now, if we want to salvage the GW before it's too late.

So, I have two questions for you, and we need to solve this thing as soon as possible.

1) To all the managers who left, are you willing to come back if any action is taken, e.g. a punishment against the Monza manager?

2) Many managers agree that he should be punished for what happened, so what kind of punishment would be fair according to you?

a) no punishment.

b) he must leave the GW.

c) one season transfer ban.

d) half a season transfer ban.

e) he must play the same lineup he played against Santos for the whole of next season. :D

f) other. Please specify.

I would gladly come back...like I have already said before.

Option B or C is my answer!! Over to you JayBee

32 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Please forget everything I have asked. After what I have just read on the newsfeed, if that Alex Ferguson manager stays, I'm 100% out.

Yeah this new manager seems quite abrupt, to join a new GW and be so aggressive... Am I missing something?

15 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

It's got absolutely NOTHING to do with trust JayBee....NOTHING!! It has EVERYTHING to do with what was right for the MAJORITY of the gameworld!! The MAJORITY quite clearly didn't agree with Pop Tate's actions and we ALL were looking for some kind of response from YOU the gameworld owner!! You're response was to side with the person that has caused all this problem!! Hence you have lost a number of respected and HONEST managers!! I really hope that someday soon you come to your senses and realise that what lack of action you have done has ultimately resulted in what has ended up happening!! And all the while the culprit is hiding behind his keyboard LAUGHING AT YOU FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING!! All he is doing is leaving sarcastic LIKES. You're being taken for a fool by this numbskull and you just cannot see it! I know you're no fool but swallow your pride and do the right thing JayBee....it's not too late. I would love love love to come back to the GW, but that will never happen until action is taken. I can safely say that 100% of the other managers that have also left would agree!!

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

b)

Personally, I'm okay with leaving him with just a transfer ban, but opt (b) is necessary for the GW to run smoothly again.

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

c) for me

Discussions are currently taking place on the forum to try and resolve outstanding issues. 

I think the general consensus is that Pop Tate will get a transfer ban which I believe he is willing to accept. 

I have stated I understand why people were annoyed so have acknowledged that.

Are people though going to apologise for the tone in which they have spoken to me and the false accusations made?

It works two ways.

15 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Discussions are currently taking place on the forum to try and resolve outstanding issues. 

I think the general consensus is that Pop Tate will get a transfer ban which I believe he is willing to accept. 

Are people though going to apologise for the tone in which they have spoken to me and the false accusations made?

It works two ways.

Absolutely!! You have done a stellar job and I really appreciate what you have done!

I have never accused you of anything, but I will apologise if you think I have! I hope things can be worked out!

29 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It works two ways.

Nice one Jaybee. I hope everyone is pleased you are dealing with the situation 

12 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Absolutely!! You have done a stellar job and I really appreciate what you have done!

I have never accused you of anything, but I will apologise if you think I have! I hope things can be worked out!

Emotions have been running high which are understandable. I've probably learned things in terms of running the world that can help things in future. 

It's looking promising.

Can those who want to come back apply for their teams as soon as possible?

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

The teams that have been left by their managers will soon start to sell players and buy their original players back, with a consequent 10-week transfer ban, which will make them really unattractive.

Therefore, some action must be taken now, if we want to salvage the GW before it's too late.

So, I have two questions for you, and we need to solve this thing as soon as possible.

1) To all the managers who left, are you willing to come back if any action is taken, e.g. a punishment against the Monza manager?

2) Many managers agree that he should be punished for what happened, so what kind of punishment would be fair according to you?

a) no punishment.

b) he must leave the GW.

c) one season transfer ban.

d) half a season transfer ban.

e) he must play the same lineup he played against Santos for the whole of next season. :D

f) other. Please specify.

b) for me. I think throwing games is a very serious matter and the punishment must be of the highest order. But I'm not gonna be a pain in the ass about it and I would be okay with c) too I guess, if the other managers think it is enough.

And ffs sort that SAF guy out, he seems to be getting on everyone's nerves. Hope we can get everyone back on board and the GW is saved.

Today I was shockingly accused by the new manager of "being a bully", "starting a stupid witchhunt on the forum even though it’s not my world", "being disrespectful",  trying to "take over the gameworld" and similar deeds. I only have two things to say about it.

1) @jaybee is the GW owner and did a great job with it up to few days ago, I really have nothing to complain about it. Still, it was never meant to be his personal GW, where we were just his guests, but rather a community-based and democratic gameworld, only (or mostly) for forumers. JBee hosted it because he had a free spot to create a new GW, and because he was kind enough to take the hassle, all the more reason to respect him. However, it doesn't mean that the owner has the final say, as the other manager has implied.

2) In the last few days, I have put all my efforts in trying to salvage the GW, even though it was not my job to do so, and I did it only for the common good and to avoid losing what we had built with so much commitment from everyone in the last months. If anyone has had the impression that I have done so with the intention of assuming control over the GW and imposing my decision on others, I apologise to all and promise that I will never again interfere in the decision-making process.

Right now I'm too hurt by these vile accusations to make decisions lucidly, but I don't want to make trouble for anyone, so I will be straightforward. With that manager around, my chances of staying in the GW are extremely slim.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Emotions have been running high which are understandable. I've probably learned things in terms of running the world that can help things in future. 

It's looking promising.

Option B for me ..

You've already gave my QPR to someone else 😲😲😲

18 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Today I was shockingly accused by the new manager of "being a bully", "starting a stupid witchhunt on the forum even though it’s not my world", "being disrespectful",  trying to "take over the gameworld" and similar horse. I only have two things to say about it.

1) @jaybee is the GW owner and did a great job with it up to few days ago, I really have nothing to complain about it. Still, it was never meant to be his personal GW, where we were just his guests, but rather a community-based and democratic gameworld, only (or mostly) for forumers. JBee hosted it because he had a free spot to create a new GW, and because he was kind enough to take the hassle, all the more reason to respect him. However, it doesn't mean that the owner has the final say, as the other manager has implied.

2) In the last few days, I have put all my efforts in trying to salvage the GW, even though it was not my job to do so, and I did it only for the common good and to avoid losing what we had built with so much commitment from everyone in the last months. If anyone has had the impression that I have done so with the intention of assuming control over the GW and imposing my decision on others, I apologise to all and promise that I will never again interfere in the decision-making process.

Right now I'm too hurt by these vile accusations to make decisions lucidly, but I don't want to make trouble for anyone, so I will be straightforward. With that manager around, my chances of staying in the GW are extremely slim.

I don't think you've acted in any way where you deserve to be called what you have, especially by someone who has just joined. It's like he's come in with an agenda.

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

It's looking promising.

I need an invite from you to re-join? Or?

Pop Tate has been given a season transfer ban.

Vinny, would you like QPR back? Only issue is that some transfers have been made already. You can obviously sign them back uncontested.

I offered clubs out as it didn't look like there was any chance of managers returning. You were also quite vocal about the way I'd handled things which I was offended by.

I'll ask SAF if he will switch to a different team.

16 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Today I was shockingly accused by the new manager of "being a bully", "starting a stupid witchhunt on the forum even though it’s not my world", "being disrespectful",  trying to "take over the gameworld" and similar deeds. I only have two things to say about it.

I'd urge you to stay as I respect the help you have given me. 

Recent events have maybe shown that we don't get on with all managers but moving forward hopefully we can get the respect back and this will lead to the gameworld improving in the long term.

13 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I need an invite from you to re-join? Or?

You will need to apply again as it won't let me offer club to you as says you have too many teams.

I remember this happened initially with a few managers at start of gameworld. I think it was partly due to interface you use for SM.

44 minutes ago, jaybee said:

SAF has left the QPR job. 

He was annoyed as felt certain accusations that had been made were unfair and he was sticking up for me I guess. 

Nothing wrong with sticking up for you but I think he was quite aggressive personally, especially when he'd just joined. Things had clearly happened prior to him joining so he'd have been better off not getting involved.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Pop Tate has been given a season transfer ban.

Vinny, would you like QPR back? Only issue is that some transfers have been made already. You can obviously sign them back uncontested.

I offered clubs out as it didn't look like there was any chance of managers returning. You were also quite vocal about the way I'd handled things which I was offended by.

I'll ask SAF if he will switch to a different team.

I am truly sorry if I offened you @jaybeeit was not you I was getting at I'm here to make friends not enemy's I've got nothing but respect for what you do in game and on the forum however I find pop extremely rude and almost he finds all this a joke and it's you taking all the flak ....for him don't worry about QPR I may see whose free 

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

I've returned at Slavia, willing to get past what's happened as punishment and acknowledgement of situation has finally been sorted. 

Welcome back. Looking forward to the Prague derby next season