Form is temporary, forumers are permanent!

Nameless

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I think it's time for @thorgan lesar to join the GW. He's been waiting for way too long.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

And Thorgan should join if he is still keen.

Took a team in @Vinnynx his GW. That's my 5th team and I'm doing well at the moment with my 4 others. Those projects are still going on. 

9 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

So are we all going back in?

A few have rejoined already. 

I think Vinny will be coming back.

I'm waiting for Van Sheikh to make his decision.

I've asked Lee, Vag and yourself if you want to return.

Not sure what situation is with Hrodulf and Rob Vranraets.

Fazil who was Hibs manager chose to leave due to commitments outside the game 

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I have someone who is interested in taking Hibs job. He is someone who manages in a few gameworlds I am involved in. 

Is this okay? It is Steve Morris who some of you may know.

As long as he's not a troublemaker like the previous one, that's perfectly fine by me! :)

3 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Only waiting on @Hrodulfto decide if he is returning. I've messaged Lee too and waiting to hear back.

After that Belenseses are going to be available.

If we don't manage to fill the GW with the old managers or with people from the forum, can I invite someone? I wouldn't be inviting random people, I only have one or two names in mind, extremely trustworthy people who some of you probably already know.

1 minute ago, gyanthecat said:

If we don't manage to fill the GW with the old managers or with people from the forum, can I invite someone? I wouldn't be inviting random people, I only have one or two names in mind, extremely trustworthy people who some of you probably already know.

I decline.

57 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Only waiting on @Hrodulfto decide if he is returning. I've messaged Lee too and waiting to hear back.

After that Belenseses are going to be available.

Disagree with Beleneses. It will cause issues down the line 100percent. But majority decides. The way I see it, nothing has changed from the point where we decided to leave it unmanaged. It will catch up on attendance and have an unfair advantage in coming seasons. 

8 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Disagree with Beleneses. It will cause issues down the line 100percent. But majority decides. The way I see it, nothing has changed from the point where we decided to leave it unmanaged. It will catch up on attendance and have an unfair advantage in coming seasons. 

Well, Hearts have had an average attendance of 19352 people and Warri Wolves of 3937. (Belenenses was 5537) What do we do about it meanwhile?

Just now, gyanthecat said:

Well, Hearts have had an average attendance of 19352 people and Warri Wolves of 3937. (Belenenses was 5537) What do we do about it meanwhile?

The difference between Hearts and Warri Wolves' attendances means an income disparity of roughly 15m per season.