Form is temporary, forumers are permanent!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've used a number generator based on the 32 teams and this is how the leagues will start off.

End of the season in a nutshell..     Please don't take this seriously. Peace 😁

This is all so unfortunate. I think the issue here is in the intent behind playing a weakened team; which in its self is perfectly ok to do (if your season is over and you wanted to try something for

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Waiting to see if you want to rejoin before we offer club to anyone else 

So in going back and reading through the last few pages, the only thing that has happened is that Pop has gotten a 1 season transfer ban?  Or has more happen in the actual world’s posts?

29 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

So in going back and reading through the last few pages, the only thing that has happened is that Pop has gotten a 1 season transfer ban?  Or has more happen in the actual world’s posts?

That has been deemed as his punishment and we have all decided to move on and get gameworld back on track. 

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Disagree with Beleneses. It will cause issues down the line 100percent. But majority decides. The way I see it, nothing has changed from the point where we decided to leave it unmanaged. It will catch up on attendance and have an unfair advantage in coming seasons. 

4 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Well, Hearts have had an average attendance of 19352 people and Warri Wolves of 3937. (Belenenses was 5537) What do we do about it meanwhile?

As Gyan has said there is already a big variation on attendances.

Regan has been allowed to become manager but been advised situation will be reviewed if attendances are to go over 20,000.

I'd suggest if situation arose that they would have a limit imposed on them with regards to how much they can spend.

Pleased to have two new managers join in Steve and Regan. We now have every team managed.

Ahead of season 2, we agreed that squad cap will remain at 35.

I think we'd said before about economy remaining as it is. Maybe in season 3 we change it to strong economy instead of normal economy.

12 hours ago, Mele10 said:

You're overestimating a bit there. 

Well, I might be wrong, but you can go to Club > Finances and look at the second entry in the list, Gate Receipts, for the whole season.

My team had an average attendance over the season of 5184 people, and the Gate Receipt income I had was 3.585.892.

Assuming that the ticket price is the same, (I wonder who would pay around 45€ - or £, or $, or whatever - to watch my team playing, but that's another story), and applying it to other teams:

Warri Wolves has an average attendance of 3937, so their total Gate Receipts should be of 2.723.313.

Hearts has an average attendance of 19352, so for them it should be of 13.386.223.

We are talking about a difference of about 10m. So you are right, I was overestimating a bit, but it's still a considerable difference. (And I'm not even taking into account Season Ticket Receipts and TV Revenue, which will certainly also be different.

The figures of course are not necessarily accurate - we do not know how exactly they are calculated and I didn't take into account any cup matches - but I don't think they deviate too much from reality.

I took these two teams as an example, since they have the highest and lowest attendance in div1, so it's the easiest way to see how much this factor could affect finances.

However, it would be nice to know the actual figures, if you'd like to share them. :)

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Well, I might be wrong, but you can go to Club > Finances and look at the second entry in the list, Gate Receipts, for the whole season.

My team had an average attendance over the season of 5184 people, and the Gate Receipt income I had was 3.585.892.

Assuming that the ticket price is the same, (I wonder who would pay around 45€ - or £, or $, or whatever - to watch my team playing, but that's another story), and applying it to other teams:

Warri Wolves has an average attendance of 3937, so their total Gate Receipts should be of 2.723.313.

Hearts has an average attendance of 19352, so for them it should be of 13.386.223.

We are talking about a difference of about 10m. So you are right, I was overestimating a bit, but it's still a considerable difference. (And I'm not even taking into account Season Ticket Receipts and TV Revenue, which will certainly also be different.

The figures of course are not necessarily accurate - we do not know how exactly they are calculated and I didn't take into account any cup matches - but I don't think they deviate too much from reality.

I took these two teams as an example, since they have the highest and lowest attendance in div1, so it's the easiest way to see how much this factor could affect finances.

However, it would be nice to know the actual figures, if you'd like to share them. :)

10m is a fairer assessment, given that I've gotten 12.8m from gate receipts. It's certainly unfair and I do hope that it evens out eventually. 

5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Interested what the income that everyone generates.

Mine is:

Gate Receipts 3,350,108
TV Revenue 6,553,320
Sponsor 1,170,642
Merchandise 390,214
Average attendance: 5825    

I think TV revenue should be the same for all teams? (at least within the same division?)

Yes, I think there might be some difference due to the division, but the figures are not too different from mine:

Attendance: 5814

Season Ticket Receipts                 2,058,630
Gate Receipts                                 3,585,892
TV Revenue                                    6,974,490
Sponsor                                           1,499,629
Merchandise                                      499,878

13 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Mine is:

Gate Receipts 3,350,108
TV Revenue 6,553,320
Sponsor 1,170,642
Merchandise 390,214

I think TV revenue should be the same for all teams? (at least within the same division?)

8 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I think there might be some difference due to the division, but the figures are not too different from mine:

QPR 

Attendance - 12,325

ST Receipts- 1,574,910

Gate Receipts- 8,096,660

Tv - 6,974,490

Sponsor- 2,982,693

Merchandise- 994,231 

9 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Season ticket receipts 1.2m

Gate receipts 9.8m

Tv revenue 7.3m

Sponsor 4.1m

Merchandise 1.3m

On 4/9/2021 at 4:35 AM, TCLVikerz said:

Mine is:

Gate Receipts 3,350,108
TV Revenue 6,553,320
Sponsor 1,170,642
Merchandise 390,214

Linfield

Gate Receipts £3,140,007

TV Revenue £6,553,320

Sponsor £1,105.70

Merchandise £368,569