level 5 transfer requested player, higher bid rejected by selling club and sold to smaller bidding team in same division? Help please

Robstar

Ok, in my private league team B we''ll call them put in the highest bid on a player from team A that had requested a transfer being level 5 concern. The bid was somehow rejected and the player sold to team C for a lower price. Both teams B and C are in the same division. How did this happen? I now have the manager of team B accusing the manager of team A of cheating, hacking the system somehow to prevent their player transfer to team B? Team B is adament they had no say in it, that it was the computer chairman that refused the offer? Has anyone else come across this before or is this some new feature of SM worlds?

38 minutes ago, Robstar said:

Ok, in my private league team B we''ll call them put in the highest bid on a player from team A that had requested a transfer being level 5 concern. The bid was somehow rejected and the player sold to team C for a lower price. Both teams B and C are in the same division. How did this happen? I now have the manager of team B accusing the manager of team A of cheating, hacking the system somehow to prevent their player transfer to team B? Team B is adament they had no say in it, that it was the computer chairman that refused the offer? Has anyone else come across this before or is this some new feature of SM worlds?

The manager won't have had a say in it at all. It's all decided by computer. Once level 5 concerns come in, no manager has a say in it. So bidding higher makes no difference. The player will choose a club at random, rather than the highest bid. 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

The manager won't have had a say in it at all. It's all decided by computer. Once level 5 concerns come in, no manager has a say in it. So bidding higher makes no difference. The player will choose a club at random, rather than the highest bid. 

Thank you Kev, as an administrator youd be best suited to clear it up. Can i ask further please, how can we have a manager removed from a league? I created the private league but i dont have the power to do so it seems, the list of accusations and bad blood is not nice and the accuser is out of order and brought this game into disrepute and seems hell bent on destroying the integrity that i i abide by. Ive had private messages from the accused who in all fairness has responded mostly diplomatically but he is being goaded on many posts calling him a cheat, accusing him of hacking the system?? no place for such childishness and blatant anger.

27 minutes ago, Robstar said:

Thank you Kev, as an administrator youd be best suited to clear it up. Can i ask further please, how can we have a manager removed from a league? I created the private league but i dont have the power to do so it seems, the list of accusations and bad blood is not nice and the accuser is out of order and brought this game into disrepute and seems hell bent on destroying the integrity that i i abide by. Ive had private messages from the accused who in all fairness has responded mostly diplomatically but he is being goaded on many posts calling him a cheat, accusing him of hacking the system?? no place for such childishness and blatant anger.

Well, I'm a forum admin, I'm not directly involved in the game itself, so I can't personally take any action. If someone has made false accusations or abusive comments then you can report these by clicking on the flag icon in the top right corner of posts on the newsfeed. Alternatively you can screenshot any PMs or other comments that you believe to be offensive and email them to support@soccermanager.com - give them as many details as possible. I've never heard of anyone being able to hack the system, so I can assure you that won't be the case!