English League Ratings

glinka

The English leagues have just had their ratings reviewed. I am left highly surprised by the outcomes on a lot of players. I really feel SM has got it wrong with a fair few. I just wanted to get the thoughts of others. Maybe I'm wrong but based on a few factors, the main players ratings that bothered me are: (current rating: what they should be)

Ederson (93:94)

Foden (89:90)

Vardy (92:93)

Firmino (94:93)

Aubameyang (94:93)

Henderson (92:93)

Ings (90:91)

Vardy and Ings have been fantastic for at least a couple of years and in comparison Martial is a 91. Ederson has kept the most prem clean sheets for the last 18 months. Firmino and Aubameyang are hanging on by reputations only. Henderson is a huge player on a very competitive Liverpool team and has out performed Thiago and Wijnaldum (both rated higher than him). Foden I can accept being 89 but he's been one of City's best performers this season and when you look at other 89 rated players - he is clearly better than them. In most cases, its only a rating difference of +/- 1 but still... what do others think?

Hi mate. 

I do not think Ederson deserves 94 - how much of the clean sheets is down to the defence in front of him?

Foden will get 90 next review.

Vardy 93, yeah, fair case. 

Auba should have dropped.

Henderson deserves 93.

Ings is fine at 90 atm imo.

On 3‏/2‏/2021 at 20:48, Sir Rahul said:

مرحبا زميلى. 

لا أعتقد أن إيدرسون يستحق 94 - كم من الشباك النظيفة يعود إلى الدفاع أمامه؟

سيحصل Foden على 90 مراجعة تالية.

فاردي 93 ، نعم ، قضية عادلة. 

كان يجب أن يسقط أوبا.

هندرسون يستحق 93.

إنغس بخير عند 90 وحدة ضغط جوي.

انت محق زميلي

• 3 months later...

Foden 90 definitely.

I feel Ruben Dias' rating should raise also (93), given he just won FWA Player of the year.

If you compare the Liverpool squad ratings to Man city, Liverpool has the higher ratings although Man City are better in reality according to the premier league table.

When is the next player rating review?

Yeah I feel Foden and Dias definitely should rise higher in the next review, for all the reasons mentioned here. Agreed regarding Abameyang and Firmino too, in the 4 months since the first post their form hasn't seemed to improve.

On 5/22/2021 at 12:50 AM, msainty7 said:

When is the next player rating review?

I'd like to know this too, from what I've noticed the EPL tends to be reviewed every 4/5 months so I'd like to think very soon. Some Championship players have been reviewed recently (positional changes for Boro's McNair and Howson today) so maybe that's a sign?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...