Bargain buys (italian league)

as the italian rating changes aren't too far off

i have created a list of cheap players who will go up (this will be particularly helpfull for those of us in english champs)

-edited with the help of stu2008-

GK: Kalac currently rated 87 with dida injured he has been getting a look in at AC milan with match winning performances against shaktar and udinese he will surely go up and will only cost you in the region of 1-2 mill

GK: Handanovic ( Udinese) on arriving in the summer the slovenien international has been impressive to say the least starting all games. After De

Sanctis's departure in the summer the media thought handanovic wouldnt be able to fit the bill. But he has proved all of us wrong

he is only rated 86

and will cost 5 mill

GK: Alfonso (inter) aged a mere 19, and has a couple of games under his belt he is seen as the long term replacement for Julio Cesar when he leaves. Clearly he must be a good player as two people have recomended him to be added

rated only 75

and will cost 500-700 k

RB: Di silvestri,( No im not mad choosing a defender from lazio ) despite lazios position he is undoubtabely italy's best young defending prospect, he is only 78 currently but has played almost all games for lazio and will only cost 1.2 mill tops

CB: Cristian Zapata (udinese) i am very fond of zapata he is big and strong and is been constantly linked to juventus. the columbian is the rock in the centre of their three man defence. only 21

and rated 88 i am expecting him to go up

will be pricey at 11 mill but is a price worth paying

CB:Nicola Legrotaglie (juve) he makes up one of the meanest defences in italy conceding only 3 goals at home he is only rated 86, his performances have been so impressive there is talk of him being selected for Donadoni's Euro 2008 team

He will only cost 2.5 mill

LB: Molinaro (juve) due to chiellini moving to the centre of defence for juve molinaro has been given a chance he is a speedy lb reminiscent of zambrotta with great crossing ability currently rated 87 he will go up and will cost u between 4-5 mill

CM: Nocerino (juve) due to a breakdown in relations between tiago and ranieri and the failure of almiron. Nocerino has seen a fair share of games in central midfield 14 this season curently 87 and sure to go up

will only cost 4-5 mill

CM: Hamsik (napoli) napoli have enjoyed an incredible return to serie A, though much credit has been given to their inform striker lavezzi, hamsik could

be the real deal. He is a regular starter i cant remember seing a game where they haven't played him only 86 surely the only way is up

will cost in the region of 5-6 mill

RM:Jiminez (inter) not much was excpested of luis jiminez on arriving to inter from terrana but the chilean has provided inter with some thrilling perfomances and a couple of goals curently 87 i cant guarantee he will go up but might

costs 4-5 mill

AM: Paolo Di Ceglie (siena) he is similar to giovinco in his style of play and lacks nothing in skill. He has enjoyed a great internatiol career with the U-21's

only 81

and will cost no more than 2.5 mill

CF:Paloschi (milan) he is an ermenging talent from the youth system. msissio indicates that he has scored 2 goals in 2 games in the coppa italia and is due for a minor increase

only 18 and 72

will cost 50-75 k

CF:Forestieri (siena) this youngstar is yet to make a break through into the first team but scored his first goal a week ago for siena and is a regular bench substitute only 72

will only cost 80k

CF: Borriello (Genoa) his goalscoring tally is tremendous 11 goals so far this season in italy only 85

and will cost 3-4.5

CF:Pepe ( Udinese) The media focusses alot of atention on his two strikers upfront with him (di natale, Quagliarella) and so it is hard for him to make the headlines. But he has an incredible work rate though he doesn't score as much. How can he only be 84?

He wont cost much between the region of 2 and 3 mill

CF: Julio Cruz (inter) he is one half of the deadliest strike partnership in italian football with 11 goals in serie A - he is on fire

he is 33 and 91 rating so he will be hard to get

but will cost a mere 4-5 mill

CF: Francesco Tavano (livorno) Tavano endured a terrible season at valencia yet he has bounced back at livorno and has scored 10 goals in all competitions Not a bargain as such but he will be available in all world and english champs as livorno are a small side

he is rated 88

and will cost in the region of 5-7 mill

CF: Alessio Cerci (Roma) Currently on loan to pisa , he has a good goal ratio with pisa and my good friend ahmed tells me he is sure to go up by at least 3. he is currently rated 78

valued at 500k-1mill

CF:Balotelli (inter) another prospect part of a sucessfull youth setup . He scored twice in the coppa italia and is only 17 years old

surely one to watch out for only 72 currently

will cost 60-80k

anyone who ive missed out please say :)

Re: Bargain buys (italian league)

what about marek hamsik? currently rated 86, plays for serie a side napoli, he has made 16 starts and 4 sub appearances, he has been linked to some big clubs, chelsea have been the most recent club said to be interested in signing him....rise to 88 maybe?

ur rite i didnt realise he was so low only 86

another ive thought about could be belucci 32 88 for sampdoria and

max tonetto 32 90 for roma both get regular starts

and belucci is scoring

Does anyoone know anything about udinese cb felipe much attention is cast on their strike force so i dont see much of their defence ?

as the italian rating changes aren't too far off

i have created a list of cheap players who will go up (this will be particularly helpfull for those of us in english champs)

GK: Kalac currently rated 87 with dida injured he has been getting a look in at AC milan with match winning performances against shaktar and udinese he will surely go up and will only cost you in the region of 1-2 mill

RB: Di silvestri' date='( No im not mad choosing a defender from lazio ) despite lazios position he is undoubtabely italy's best young defending prospect, he is only 78 currently but has played almost all games for lazio and will only cost 1.2 mill tops

CB:Nicola Legrotaglie (juve) he makes up one of the meanest defences in italy conceding only 3 goals at home he is only rated 86, his performances have been so impressive there is talk of him being selected for Donadoni's Euro 2008 team

He will only cost 2.5 mill

LB: Molinaro (juve) due to chiellini moving to the centre of defence for juve molinaro has been given a chance he is a speedy lb reminiscent of zambrotta with great crossing ability currently rated 87 he will go up and will cost u between 4-5 mill

CM: Nocerino (juve) due to a breakdown in relations between tiago and ranieri and the failure of almiron. Nocerino has seen a fair share of games in central midfield 14 this season curently 87 and sure to go up

will only cost 4-5 mill

RM:Jiminez (inter) not much was excpested of luis jiminez on arriving to inter from terrana but the chilean has provided inter with some thrilling perfomances and a couple of goals curently 87 i cant guarantee he will go up but might

costs 4-5 mill

CF:Forestieri (siena) this youngstar is yet to make a break through into the first team but scored his first goal a week ago for siena and is a regular bench substitute only 72

will only cost 80k

CF: Borriello (Genoa) his goalscoring tally is tremendous 11 goals so far this season in italy only 85

and will cost 3-4.5

CF: Julio Cruz (inter) he is one half of the deadliest strike partnership in italian football with 11 goals in serie A - he is on fire

he is 33 and 91 rating so he will be hard to get

but will cost a mere 4-5 mill

anyone who ive missed out please say :)[/quote']

Some good work there mate,any more Italian talent or expected risers please let us know.I like to have a few Italian players in most of my teams,after all they are World champs so how could you go wrong;).

How do you rate Angelo Palombo??,rated 90 at the minute but i heard there was talk he will be Gattuso's replacement in the national team soon.

Anyway pos rep from me keep up the good work.

funny you should mention palombo i was about to include him

i wasn't sure though i've seen him for samp this season and he was impressive

and i have heard speculation

he getting the captains armband from volpi mite help his case though

ill include both hamsik and palombo

i will also like to add that Tavano is having an excellent season after his dissapointing spell at valencia. he has 10 goals in all competitions and 9 in the league. Also Doni the atlanta player has scored 8 goals so far this season

i would have to agree with you square i dont know if doni will go up but he is a bargain none the less

ill add tavano ;)

I would like to add Alessio Cerci , although he plays in Serie B but he is on loan from A.S Roma to Pisa .

Pisa are having a great time and are fighting for promotion to Serie A. They are 4th in the league , 1 point behind leaders Bologna .

He is rated 78 and his stats for the season are :

18 starts , 2 sub and 8 goals.

He should rise 78 to 82-84

i agree with this person but a greater find is Tavano

soz about the postage on man u subject i just hate man u thats all it is my duty as a leeds fan :P

i am greately thankfull for ur contribution i did not realise his goal tally was so high and doni is going in aswell for that you will get a mention on the list

also another young gem alongside di silvestri is alfonso a goalkeeper for inter' date=' more a tip for future ratings due to his performances for italy under 21s and for inter in the copa italia

just a shout cant promise[/quote']

cheers loz

keep them coming never heard of him myself

wat do u think of max tonetto shall i add him?