Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2020


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

RUSSIA - 1
wapperende-russische-vlag-de-vlag-van-ru

Safonov; Diveev, Kudryashov (Vyacheslav Karavaev 67'), Dzhikiya; Fernandes, Ozdoev (Rifat Zhemaletdinov 62'), Zobnin, Golovin, Kuzyaev (Maksim Mukhin 67'); Miranchuk (Aleksandr Sobolev 61'); Dzyuba

DENMARK - 4
maxresdefault.jpg

Schmeichel; Christensen, Kjær, Vestergaard; Wass (Jens Stryger Larsen 60'), Højbjerg, Delaney (Mathias Jensen 86'), Mæhle; Damsgaard (Christian Nørgaard 72'), Braithwaite (Andreas Cornelius 85'); Poulsen (Kasper Dolberg 60')




0-1 Damsgaard
0-2 Poulsen
1-2 Dzyuba
1-3 Christensen
1-4 Mæhle

Russia - Denmark 1-4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Good to see that you got your wish for Doku to start. I'm in a dilemma as to which game to watch 

Played okay, Doku. Vermaelen, Boyata and Witsel strong. So impressive from Witsel after a long injury :o

De Bruyne and Hazard played 90 minuts. 

Hoped you have chosen Denmark, because Belgium didn't want to push much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Played okay, Doku. Vermaelen, Boyata and Witsel strong. So impressive from Witsel after a long injury :o

De Bruyne and Hazard played 90 minuts. 

Hoped you have chosen Denmark, because Belgium didn't want to push much. 

I watched your game as there is potential we could end up playing you if we can create history and get through.

I also had Vermaelen and de Bruyne in my fantasy team for this set of fixtures.

Good for Belgium to get minutes in to as many of the squad as possible prior to knockout stages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I watched your game as there is potential we could end up playing you if we can create history and get through.

I also had Vermaelen and de Bruyne in my fantasy team for this set of fixtures.

Good for Belgium to get minutes in to as many of the squad as possible prior to knockout stages.

Everyone played for Belgium except for the back-up goalkeepers... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

Everyone played for Belgium except for the back-up goalkeepers... 

Similar to Italy.

Currently at a mix of excitement and nerves ahead of our game against Croatia. Played a wee tune earlier but just made my emotions even worse.

It's a massive game in our history. The squad is fairly inexperienced but if we could qualify I think we could be heading towards an era similar to 70s to 90s where we expected to qualify for tournaments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

Similar to Italy.

Currently at a mix of excitement and nerves ahead of our game against Croatia. Played a wee tune earlier but just made my emotions even worse.

It's a massive game in our history. The squad is fairly inexperienced but if we could qualify I think we could be heading towards an era similar to 70s to 90s where we expected to qualify for tournaments.

Good luck today! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CZECH REPUBLIC - 0
depositphotos_69898469-stock-photo-flag-

Vaclík; Coufal, Čelůstka, Kalas, Bořil; Holeš (Matéj Vydra 84'), Souček; Masopust (Adam Hložek 64'), Darida (Alex Král 64'), Jankto (Petr Ševčík 46'); Schick (Tomáš Pekhart 75')

ENGLAND - 1
ENGLAND-FLAG-768x512.jpg

Pickford; Walker, Stones (Tyrone Mings 79'), Maguire, Shaw; Phillips, Rice (Jordan Henderson 46'); Saka (Jadon Sancho 84'), Grealish (Jude Bellingham 68'), Sterling (Marcus Rashford 67'); Kane

 

 

0-1 Raheem Sterling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CROATIA - 3
croatia-flag-1.jpg

Livaković; Juranović, Lovren, Vida, Gvardiol (Borna Barišić 71'); Kovačić, Brozović; Perišić (Ante Rebić 81'), Modrić, Vlašić (Luka Ivanušec 76'); Petković (Andrej Kramarić 70')

SCOTLAND - 1
flag-of-scotland-with-rough-texture-pict

Marshall; McTominay, Hanley (Scott McKenna 33'), Tierney; O'Donnell (Nathan Patterson 84'), Armstrong (Ryan Fraser 70'), McGregor, Robertson; McGinn; Dykes, Adams (Kevin Nisbet 84')



1-0 Vlašić
1-1 McGregor
2-1 Modrić
3-1 Perišić

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

CROATIA - 3
croatia-flag-1.jpg

Livaković; Juranović, Lovren, Vida, Gvardiol (Borna Barišić 71'); Kovačić, Brozović; Perišić (Ante Rebić 81'), Modrić, Vlašić (Luka Ivanušec 76'); Petković (Andrej Kramarić 70')

SCOTLAND - 1
flag-of-scotland-with-rough-texture-pict

Marshall; McTominay, Hanley (Scott McKenna 33'), Tierney; O'Donnell (Nathan Patterson 84'), Armstrong (Ryan Fraser 70'), McGregor, Robertson; McGinn; Dykes, Adams (Kevin Nisbet 84')



1-0 Vlašić
1-1 McGregor
2-1 Modrić
3-1 Perišić

Croatia - Scotland 3-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

CZECH REPUBLIC - 0
depositphotos_69898469-stock-photo-flag-

Vaclík; Coufal, Čelůstka, Kalas, Bořil; Holeš (Matéj Vydra 84'), Souček; Masopust (Adam Hložek 64'), Darida (Alex Král 64'), Jankto (Petr Ševčík 46'); Schick (Tomáš Pekhart 75')

ENGLAND - 1
ENGLAND-FLAG-768x512.jpg

Pickford; Walker, Stones (Tyrone Mings 79'), Maguire, Shaw; Phillips, Rice (Jordan Henderson 46'); Saka (Jadon Sancho 84'), Grealish (Jude Bellingham 68'), Sterling (Marcus Rashford 67'); Kane

 

 

0-1 Raheem Sterling

Czech Republic - England 0-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

England and Spain from the big countries are the biggest dissapointments so far in the list of top countries... 

England are always a chore to watch. Forever seem paralysed by a fear of embarrassment/ failure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Laughing with Scotland as English fans on the day when Scotland had the chance of their life but didn't do it shows not much respect in my opinion. 

As neighboorhoud with The Netherlands we also have an extra motivation and wants to win badly, but 1 common thing in here is that the one who loses still get the respect of 90 % of the fans...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Germany, Portugal or France as next opponent. Would be a HUGE surprise if they beat one of them. 

Agree. Expectations for England seem to get lower with each game they play,

I was so proud of Scotland, tho. This experience will give them the hunger for more tournaments. They will be back!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWEDEN - 3
sweden-grunge-flag-3.jpg

Olsen; Lustig (Emil Krafth 68'), Lindelöf, Danielsson, Augustinsson; Larsson, Olsson, Ekdal, Forsberg (Viktor Claesson 77'); Quaison (Dejan Kulusevski 55'), Isak (Marcus Berg 68')

POLAND - 2
preview-74191-335HUtmVlE_0000.jpg

Szczęsny; Bereszyński, Glik, Bednarek; Jóźwiak (Jakub Świerczok 61'), Krychowiak (Przemysław Płacheta 78'), Klich (Kacper Kozłowski 73'), Puchacz (Przemysław Frankowski 46'); Świderski, Zieliński; Lewandowski




1-0 Forsberg
2-0 Forsberg
2-1 Lewandowski
2-2 Lewandowski
3-2 Claesson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SLOVAKIA - 0
flag-slovakia-1400x933.jpg

Dúbravka; Pekarik, Šatka, Škriniar, Huboćan; Kucka, Hromada (Stanislav Lobotka 46'); Haraslín (Tomáš Suslov 69'), Hamšík (László Bénes 90'), Mak (Vladimir Weiss 69'); Duda (Michal Ďuriš 46')

SPAIN - 5
6254e47721822297004b5d5f9e666cc5-oii6pnf

Simón; Azpilicueta (Mikel Oyarzabal 77'), García (Pau Torres 71'), Laporte, Alba; Busquets (Thiago 71'), Koke, Pedri; Sarabia, Moreno (Adama Traoré 77'); Morata (Ferran Torres 66')



0-1 Dúbravka og,
0-2 Laporte
0-3 Sarabia
0-4 Ferran Torres
0-5 Kucka og,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

SLOVAKIA - 0
flag-slovakia-1400x933.jpg

Dúbravka; Pekarik, Šatka, Škriniar, Huboćan; Kucka, Hromada (Stanislav Lobotka 46'); Haraslín (Tomáš Suslov 69'), Hamšík (László Bénes 90'), Mak (Vladimir Weiss 69'); Duda (Michal Ďuriš 46')

SPAIN - 5
6254e47721822297004b5d5f9e666cc5-oii6pnf

Simón; Azpilicueta (Mikel Oyarzabal 77'), García (Pau Torres 71'), Laporte, Alba; Busquets (Thiago 71'), Koke, Pedri; Sarabia, Moreno (Adama Traoré 77'); Morata (Ferran Torres 66')



0-1 Dúbravka og,
0-2 Laporte
0-3 Sarabia
0-4 Ferran Torres
0-5 Kucka og,

Slovakia - Spain 0-5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...