Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2020


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

SWEDEN - 3
sweden-grunge-flag-3.jpg

Olsen; Lustig (Emil Krafth 68'), Lindelöf, Danielsson, Augustinsson; Larsson, Olsson, Ekdal, Forsberg (Viktor Claesson 77'); Quaison (Dejan Kulusevski 55'), Isak (Marcus Berg 68')

POLAND - 2
preview-74191-335HUtmVlE_0000.jpg

Szczęsny; Bereszyński, Glik, Bednarek; Jóźwiak (Jakub Świerczok 61'), Krychowiak (Przemysław Płacheta 78'), Klich (Kacper Kozłowski 73'), Puchacz (Przemysław Frankowski 46'); Świderski, Zieliński; Lewandowski




1-0 Forsberg
2-0 Forsberg
2-1 Lewandowski
2-2 Lewandowski
3-2 Claesson

Sweden - Poland 3-2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GERMANY - 2
2B7OAWDX5NE25EWOHHXRWZVJQM.jpg

Neuer; Ginter (Kevin Volland 82'), Hummels, Rüdiger; Kimmich, Gündoğan (Leon Goretzka 58'), Kroos, Gosens (Jamal Musiala 82'); Havertz (Timo Werner 67'), Sané; Gnabry (Thomas Müller 67')

HUNGARY - 2
de-vlag-van-hongarije-vlag-op-achtergron

Gulácsi; Négo, Botka, Orban, Atilla Szalai, Fiola (Nemanja Nikolić 88'); Sallai, Kleinheisler (Gergő Lovrencsics 89'), Schäfer; Ádám Szalai (Kevin Varga 82'), Sallai (Szabolcs Schön 75')



0-1 Ádám Szalai
1-1 Havertz
1-2 Schäfer
2-2 Goretzka

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PORTUGAL - 2
depositphotos_69898823-stock-photo-flag-

Patricio; Semedo (Diogo Dalot 79'), Pepe, Dias, Guerreiro; Danilo (Joâo Palhina 46'); Bernardo Silva (Bruno Fernandes 72'), Moutinho (Ruben Neves 73'), Sanches (Sergio Oliveira 88'), Jota; Ronaldo

FRANCE - 2
shutterstock_513352888-750x500.jpg

Lloris; Koundé, Varane, Kimpembe, Lucás (Lucas Signs 46' - Adrien Rabiot 52'); Pogba, Kanté; Tolisso (Kingsley Coman 66'), Griezmann (Moussa Sissoko 87'), Mbappé; Benzema



1-0 Ronaldo
1-1 Benzema
1-2 Benzema
2-2 Ronaldo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

PORTUGAL - 2
depositphotos_69898823-stock-photo-flag-

Patricio; Semedo (Diogo Dalot 79'), Pepe, Dias, Guerreiro; Danilo (Joâo Palhina 46'); Bernardo Silva (Bruno Fernandes 72'), Moutinho (Ruben Neves 73'), Sanches (Sergio Oliveira 88'), Jota; Ronaldo

FRANCE - 2
shutterstock_513352888-750x500.jpg

Lloris; Koundé, Varane, Kimpembe, Lucás (Lucas Signs 46' - Adrien Rabiot 52'); Pogba, Kanté; Tolisso (Kingsley Coman 66'), Griezmann (Moussa Sissoko 87'), Mbappé; Benzema



1-0 Ronaldo
1-1 Benzema
1-2 Benzema
2-2 Ronaldo

Portugal - France 2-2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

GERMANY - 2
2B7OAWDX5NE25EWOHHXRWZVJQM.jpg

Neuer; Ginter (Kevin Volland 82'), Hummels, Rüdiger; Kimmich, Gündoğan (Leon Goretzka 58'), Kroos, Gosens (Jamal Musiala 82'); Havertz (Timo Werner 67'), Sané; Gnabry (Thomas Müller 67')

HUNGARY - 2
de-vlag-van-hongarije-vlag-op-achtergron

Gulácsi; Négo, Botka, Orban, Atilla Szalai, Fiola (Nemanja Nikolić 88'); Sallai, Kleinheisler (Gergő Lovrencsics 89'), Schäfer; Ádám Szalai (Kevin Varga 82'), Sallai (Szabolcs Schön 75')



0-1 Ádám Szalai
1-1 Havertz
1-2 Schäfer
2-2 Goretzka

Germany - Hungary 2-2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Wow. I have never seen the standings in a group bounce up and down so much as today's Group F

Excitement to the last minute

And irritating a bit for us. Long time we had to face Hungary. For a second we had Germany. Now it's Portugal. 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@The Mad Hatter did you had Poland as No. 1 or No. 2 ? Because they are last in their group but you put them as 4 points.. 

To keep it fair and honest, keep my original order.  I was trying to calculate points from a tie, I think (Does that help or hinder your calculations?! lol)

1st Sweden
2nd Slovakia
3rd Poland

4th Spain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PREDICTION RESULTS SO FAR...

1. AnthonyKegher17 - 55
2. Milanista - 51
3. The Mad Hatter - 47
4. Sharkdan - 39
5. Thorgan Lesar - 37

@AnthonyKegher17 @Milanista1 @The Mad Hatter @sharkdan

Now I want you guys that you predict the right result in these games...

It will be 10 points for right score but you still get 3 points for predicting right team.

For example...
Italy - Austria
I predict 0-1 for Austria.

The right result:
1-
Italy - Austria 0-2
I got not the right result, but the right team. I got 3 points.

2-
Italy - Austria 0-1
I got the right result and the right team. I got 13 points.

3-
Italy - Austria 2-0
I got zero points.


GAMES....
1/8 FINAL

Belgium - Portugal
Italy - Austria

The Netherlands - Czech Republic
Wales - Denmark

France - Switzerland
Croatia - Spain

Sweden - Ukrain
England - Germany

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2021 at 12:48 AM, thorgan lesar said:

If you still want.. 

 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

PREDICTION RESULTS SO FAR...

1. AnthonyKegher17 - 55
2. Milanista - 51
3. The Mad Hatter - 47
4. Sharkdan - 39
5. Thorgan Lesar - 37

@AnthonyKegher17 @Milanista1 @The Mad Hatter @sharkdan

Now I want you guys that you predict the right result in these games...

It will be 10 points for right score but you still get 3 points for predicting right team.

For example...
Italy - Austria
I predict 0-1 for Austria.

The right result:
1-
Italy - Austria 0-2
I got not the right result, but the right team. I got 3 points.

2-
Italy - Austria 0-1
I got the right result and the right team. I got 13 points.

3-
Italy - Austria 2-0
I got zero points.


GAMES....
1/8 FINAL

Belgium - Portugal
Italy - Austria

The Netherlands - Czech Republic
Wales - Denmark

France - Switzerland
Croatia - Spain

Sweden - Ukrain
England - Germany

I know I'd be joining late, but can I join for the quarter finals now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Surprise package of the Euros so far and a serious fair play. Hungary being placed in the group of death can hold their heads very high tonight!

Held Portugal for 84 minutes and gained a point against many peoples favourites in France. 6 minutes away from qualifying this evening when nobody including myself gave them a chance.

Well done Hungary! 🇭🇺 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

PREDICTION RESULTS SO FAR...

1. AnthonyKegher17 - 55
2. Milanista - 51
3. The Mad Hatter - 47
4. Sharkdan - 39
5. Thorgan Lesar - 37

Oh wow!

 

MY PREDICTIONS:

Belgium - Portugal
Portugal, 2-1

 

Italy - Austria

Italy, 3-0


The Netherlands - Czech Republic

The Netherlands, 1-0

Wales - Denmark

Denmark, 2-1


France - Switzerland

France, 3-1

Croatia - Spain

Spain, 1-0


Sweden - Ukraine

Sweden, 1-0

England - Germany

ummmmm...

Germany, 3-2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

1/8 final, you can join but you'll need a lot of luck and a miracle to win ;)

 

I'll go for it, just to be involved.

Belgium vs Portugal 3-2

Italy vs Austria 2-0

The Netherlands vs Czech Republic 3-0

Wales vs Denmark 2-1

France vs Switzerland 3-1

Croatia vs Spain 1-2

Sweden vs Ukraine 2-1

England vs Germany 1-0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MY PREDICTIONS
Belgium - Portugal 2-1
Italy - Austria 2-1

The Netherlands - Czech Republic 1-1 (on penalties Czech Republic goes through)
Wales - Denmark 1-3

France - Switzerland 2-0
Croatia - Spain 2-3

Sweden - Ukrain 0-1
England - Germany 1-3

 

According to my Predictions...

Belgium - Italy

Czech Republic - Denmark

France - Spain

Ukrain - Germany

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...