• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan I dont think he'll go up...Read the blog..will ya and stop spamming..

Re: Huntelaar Two good goals and highly influential in the recent 3-0 win over Feyenoord,followed by an International goal in Croatia,this boy is easily in the top ten strikers in the world,therefore

capped just 4 times' date=' so i think it could be too early for a rating increase... but definitely one for the future - he is prolific!! Yet, at the moment, prolific in a league that is not one of the best.

more on the hunter here: [url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaas_Jan_Huntelaar[/url]

yes but he is a rising star, and has basically replaced RVN in the national side, and with him and sniejder ajaxs best two players at the moment, 92 IMO. hes scoring regularly in holland, and is playing more laetly for his country.

He is a wicked youngster and has been outstanding for Ajax this season. He got European Golden Boot last season with 33 goals. this season he has played 26 and scored 20' date=' including 8 goals in 8 games in europe. He should go up next week when the Dutch ratings change, your opinions would be appreciated.[/quote']

yes i think he should go up he is a rising star and is an amazing goal scorer i think a 92 is suitable for him

He is a wicked youngster and has been outstanding for Ajax this season. He got European Golden Boot last season with 33 goals. this season he has played 26 and scored 20' date=' including 8 goals in 8 games in europe. He should go up next week when the Dutch ratings change, your opinions would be appreciated.[/quote']

Good thread especially as the Dutch ratings are coming up next week!

Also a good thread because i agree that he should get a rating up to 92! He has been quite a special player for Ajax over the last 2 years!

yes but he is a rising star' date=' and has basically replaced RVN in the national side, and with him and sniejder ajaxs best two players at the moment, 92 IMO. hes scoring regularly in holland, and is playing more laetly for his country.[/quote']

I agree with you nav. Also he could move in the January window with top clubs, including Manchester United (i can remember any others at the moment) chasing him. Definately one for the future. IMO i think he should move to Juve as Serie B will be easy for him to score, and then more or less guarenteed Serie A football next season. :D

kuyt was a 92 but was a regular international before coming to Liverpool, as such he had proved he could score at all levels.

Huntelaar is looking very very exciting, dont get me wrong

BUT where are the top sides he has been scoring against?

2 goals in 4 international appearances isnt enough (great start, admittedly) and banging in goals against Eredivisie opponents is also not the best way of judging his talent IMO....

well anyone who won the golden boot is worthy of a 92 at least

European Golden Boot is awarded to the highest goalscorer in all the top European divisions. It doesnt take into account calibre of opposition.

Although it has changed to stop really silly leagues' players being eligible, it can still allow players outside the major leagues to take the prize.

European Golden Boot is awarded to the highest goalscorer in all the top European divisions. It doesnt take into account calibre of opposition.

Although it has changed to stop really silly leagues' players being eligible' date=' it can still allow players outside the major leagues to take the prize.[/quote']

Yeah i agree but he also has 8 goals in 8 games in Europe. That is Europe's elite teams aswell.

huntelaar is definitely up there if not better than most of the 92's out there.

but the dutch league isnt a great league, and it takes a great striker ie

nistelrooy, to come out of it and still bang in the goals.

so, although huntelaar is superb for ajax at the moment and has played a few

games for holland, id say 92 at the moment, but id like to see him play in

europes elite, either italy spain or the epl, see what hes really made of..

but as it stands, 92 would be fine and im sure thats what he will get.

id like to see huntelaar with the best. although i do rate him a lot.

also guys look at babel another rising star... you say you would like to see him in the top leagues but dont forgot when a player changes leagues it can have an effect on him just look at shevchenko it happend to drogba in his first season didnt do very well at all but this season hes banging in the goals.

Yes Babel look good i agree. Last season he scored 7 goals in 20 games, which ent bad for someone as young as him. He hasn't been great this season, scoring 2 goals in 18 games. He can play upfront or left wing. Maybe up to 89 but not 90....... yet ;)

EXACTLY' date=' this is what i am saying, if hes the player people say he is,

then YES he should be able to.. hes a professional footballer, and a good one

at that so why shouldnt he get a crack, im sure he will eventually.[/quote']

yeah but if he is scoring goals at this young age, it should become normal for him to score alot of goals. The sooner he moves abroad and adapts to other styles of play the better. I mean look at Sheva, great player, just cant adapt to the English game.

Im not looking for an argument by the way. Just putting my ideas forward.

raz' date=' this is [i']my [/i] point... am sure he will bang them in week in week out in any league including a top one... but he hasnt yet so I dont see the need for an increase....

He has been doing excellently well in the Erividisie, scoring loads. Sheva is a great player and went down because he isnt scoring. So why can't Huntelaar go up if he IS scoring.

how did diego milito get an increase to 92 then? he very rarely plays at international level' date=' and isnt scoring as many goals as huntelaar?[/quote']

guess like kanoute, they see it as hes scoring past better defenders, and in a better league (spain to holland). although this is true, stil think hunt should be a 92, as he would probs move away in the summer anyways.