• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan I dont think he'll go up...Read the blog..will ya and stop spamming..

Re: Huntelaar Two good goals and highly influential in the recent 3-0 win over Feyenoord,followed by an International goal in Croatia,this boy is easily in the top ten strikers in the world,therefore

Re: Klaas Jan Huntelaar

so many of you are saYING THAT the dutch league is crap etc. but i dont that matters. look at sneijder, scoring for fun blah blah blah. you mean he wont go up either, just cos he plays in holland?

you have someone like Tuncay playing in the turk league and he's rated 91. Gilardino is 92 and this season i cant diferentiate him to crap.

seriously. huntelaar should go up to 92.

if he can make the dutch squad, with makaay and RvN left out he must be something special.

so many of you are saYING THAT the dutch league is crap etc. but i dont that matters. look at sneijder' date=' scoring for fun blah blah blah. you mean he wont go up either, just cos he plays in holland?

you have someone like Tuncay playing in the turk league and he's rated 91. Gilardino is 92 and this season i cant diferentiate him to crap.

seriously. huntelaar should go up to 92.

if he can make the dutch squad, with makaay and RvN left out he must be something special.[/quote']the dutch league is relatively poor compared to leagues like Serie A, La Liga, and the Premiership, i dont think anyone thinks it is 'crap' just not as good, which means strikers playing there probably wouldnt do as well in harder leagues (or if they would we have seen no proof) and so this needs to be taken into account.

You are right when you are talking about international performances though, this is important and a good milestone for players. How many times has Huntelaar played for Holland though? Gilardino has far far more international experience.

If he keeps playing for Holland though, no doubt his rating will rise.

• 1 month later...

the dutch league is relatively poor compared to leagues like Serie A' date=' La Liga, and the Premiership, i dont think anyone thinks it is 'crap' just not as good, which means strikers playing there probably wouldnt do as well in harder leagues (or if they would we have seen no proof) and so this needs to be taken into account.

no proof?? Bergkamp came from AJAX, Romario/ Ronaldo/ Ruud van Nistelrooij from PSV. Henke Larsson played for Feyenoord.. Marco van Basten.. etc.. I think very very top players, what proof do you want??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Klaas Jan Huntelaar

In SM i think Huntellar is under rated.He is only 91.Defoe is also 91 but is nothing compared to Huntelaar.To support my argument cheak out Huntelaar's career stats.B)

He has scored 127 goals in 181 games till now and is only 23 years old. :eek:

He has scored:-

26 goals in 35 game for AGOVV Apeldoorn

41 goals in 60 games for SC Heerenveen

60 goals in 76 games for Ajax Amsterdam

Now that is what i call sweet. :D

What do u guys think? :)

Sorry mate but i cheaked and the last thread posted on Huntelaar was in Dec 06 thats quite a while ago.:D
There was some quite a bit more recent than that as you will notice, as I have merged them all in now. But don't worry about it too much, we were all new to the forum once.

I was a bit disappointed Spurs didn't blow their £16.5m on someone like Huntelaar over Bent.

Whilst I think the Hunters rating is fine at the mo, as discussed, he obviously has potential and needs a step up to a better league.

• 1 month later...

Re: Huntelaar

I think it is possible for Huntelaar to raise if he stays in the dutch league, maybe even as high as 93 (Sneijder)! However, I don't think he will nor deserves an increase at this point in time. A move to a top european league seems certain for Huntelaar over the next 18 months or so and he may show whether he is worth a rise then as he is a clear talent and will score goals wherever he goes.

Rumors are that Arsenal are after the services of Huntelaar. Would be a great signing if you ask me' date=' Persie and Huntelaar would be a nice attack :P. So lets hope it passes by and he doesnt move to them.[/quote']

Any links suggesting that Dan??

I would love to see that, Huntelaar is just the type of person that Arsenal need. He would be the perfect foil for the rest of our attacking players and would hopefully be the person to finish off some of the many chances we create but fail to score.

Also think that Eduardo will hopefully do this too though!

• 1 month later...

He has played less than 80 minutes for Holland since April. Not played in their last 3 games either. Not scored in his last four (at least) international appearances either.

4 of his 5 goals were in an 8-1 away win...the quality of some teams in the Eredivisie is quite low.

I don't think he deserves to be any higher than he is.