Re: Klaas Jan Huntelaar and his rating...

@fitz: I wasn't dissin Huntelaar tho... so dont make assumptions.Huntelaar is a better striker than the likes of Kezman and Kuyt who both came to England with good scoring records for their clubs but failed to do so in the premiership.I'd love Liverpool to sign Huntelaar and sell Kuyt but it wont happen :P

Ya I think everyone knew Kezman wasn't great,it's the attributes you look at really..

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan I dont think he'll go up...Read the blog..will ya and stop spamming..

Re: Huntelaar Two good goals and highly influential in the recent 3-0 win over Feyenoord,followed by an International goal in Croatia,this boy is easily in the top ten strikers in the world,therefore

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Huntelaar

Two good goals and highly influential in the recent 3-0 win over Feyenoord,followed by an International goal in Croatia,this boy is easily in the top ten strikers in the world,therefore under-rated,he has all the attributes and should be a 93... It doesn't matter what league he is in,you have to be able to know quality when you see it..

Well said there mate. He is top class and should not be punished for playing in Holland,which is not that bad a level anyway imo. How many time's do we see Dutch side's getting hammered in Europe? hardly ever, so there is no reason for the Dutch league to be regarded as a poor standard. He should have went up week's ago when Holland was rated and the fact he never is simply shocking.

I think he will become a 92, but i think he is 93 standard payer. Has to prove himself regularly against highly competitive defenses to get a 93. IE: he needs to move to a decent club in one of the major leagues to rise to a 93 or above. sadly the dutch league just isn't good enough. Unless he has an amazing European cup with holland i cant see him getting a 93. ;)

Manchester United have been interested in Huntelaar for a while already. And that is definitely why Huntelaar is a big name player in Netherlands.

He has been scoring lots of goals this season, and I am sure his rating will increase. It think 92/93 would be good. But, to compare him with the likes of Tevez-93 is high. But to compare him with the likes of Farfan, 92 is low.

93, I say.

• 3 weeks later...

I think he'll get 92 and 93 (max) by end of season, but needs to move to a big club cos I think the good days of Ajax have gone! He is an awesome striker, and I strongly believe, unlike Kezmen and Kuijt, he'd be a big hit in the EPL...I'd go as far as say that he's like a certain Torres, if not better! ;)

I'd go as far as say that he's like a certain Torres' date=' if not better! ;)[/quote']

LOL mate, He's a good striker but not in the league of Torres. Torres has proved him self in the two biggest leagues in the world. Huntelaar is a good striker (should be 92), and may hit 15/20 goals in the EPL, but Torres is a lot better imo.

LOL mate' date=' He's a good striker but not in the league of Torres. Torres has proved him self in the two biggest leagues in the world. Huntelaar is a good striker (should be 92), and may hit 15/20 goals in the EPL, but Torres is a lot better imo.[/quote']

Sorry but I've got to disagree. Huntelaar is good enough to score more then 20 goals in the premiership (maybe not first season but give him time). I think that he's going to be the next "big thing".

Sorry but I've got to disagree. Huntelaar is good enough to score more then 20 goals in the premiership (maybe not first season but give him time). I think that he's going to be the next "big thing".

I agree....if he went to EPL (as long as he didnt go to Liverpool or Chelsea (as they've got Anelka and Drogba)...maybe Arsenal or Man U :D ) then he'd be a 20+ goal scorer!

I'm not saying Torres is a bad striker but I dont think he'll fulfill his potential with Rafa's rotation policy! He has the potential to score every game he plays but he doesnt :confused:

Going back to Huntelaar, have you seen him play....give him a chance and its the back of the net! He's deadly dude and I seriouly think he'd be in top5 strikers in any league he goes to

P.S. hope he goes to Man U :P

I agree....if he went to EPL (as long as he didnt go to Liverpool or Chelsea (as they've got Anelka and Drogba)...maybe Arsenal or Man U :D ) then he'd be a 20+ goal scorer!

I'm not saying Torres is a bad striker but I dont think he'll fulfill his potential with Rafa's rotation policy! He has the potential to score every game he plays but he doesnt :confused:

Going back to Huntelaar' date=' have you seen him play....give him a chance and its the back of the net! He's deadly dude and I seriouly think he'd be in top5 strikers in any league he goes to

P.S. hope he goes to Man U :P[/quote']

Yes i have seen im play, I actually rate Huntelaar highly, I think he is a top Forward and his record speaks for itself, i'm only saying i think Torres is better and of course Torres is younger so has even more time to improve. Just my opinion:).

Mate he just scored a hatrick

Mate what part of he'll score if he plays do u not get??? :confused: he plays, he scores BUT rafa policy means he wont play as many games as he would have if he was at man u or arsenal. Look at Adebayor...I doubt very much if he'd hav done as well as he has been doing if has in a team which kept rotating him about! But no, come rain or shine, adebayor will play - thats a very big disadvantage for Torres!

I know everyone has an opinion, but this Torres subject does my head in (well the rotation thing does). :mad: I mean Liverpool on paper have a kick *** team and should be easily challenging for competition they're in every year BUT naw they'll be lucky if they finish 4th in the EPL - thats it!!! And btw im a Man U fan saying this B)

Mate what part of he'll score if he plays do u not get??? :confused: he plays' date=' he scores BUT rafa policy means he wont play as many games as he would have if he was at man u or arsenal. Look at Adebayor...I doubt very much if he'd hav done as well as he has been doing if has in a team which kept rotating him about! But no, come rain or shine, adebayor will play - thats a very big disadvantage for Torres!

I know everyone has an opinion, but this Torres subject does my head in (well the rotation thing does). :mad: I mean Liverpool on paper have a kick *** team and should be easily challenging for competition they're in every year BUT naw they'll be lucky if they finish 4th in the EPL - thats it!!! And btw im a Man U fan saying this B)[/quote']

Guys where going off track here,this thread is about Klaas-Jan Huntelaar..:)

Huntelaar is a class act and he deserves a 93 rating. He is one of my favourate stikers. ;)

This season he has just been scoring goal after, goal after, goal !!! :D

24 goals in 26 games !!!!!

Really impressive.

I have seen a few dutch matches this season and he is defo not s greed y player. Looking at his stats people wouuld think he is a very greedy player but he is defo not. ;)

I think he's a great player and i would love to see him get a 93 rating. :D