• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan I dont think he'll go up...Read the blog..will ya and stop spamming..

Re: Huntelaar Two good goals and highly influential in the recent 3-0 win over Feyenoord,followed by an International goal in Croatia,this boy is easily in the top ten strikers in the world,therefore

Re: Klaas Jan Huntelaar and his rating...

A lot of the premier league teams scouts are sleeping there is a lo of talent in the eredivisie and not only huntelaar. Afellay is younger than huntelaar ( 21 , huntelaar is 24) and in my opinion hes way better and hes only rated 89:eek:

I think kuijt is still better than huntelaar I mean mentaly hes a really hard worker.

And why did no premier league team showed their interest for Rafeal van der vaart one of the best am players in the world:confused:

A lot of the premier league teams scouts are sleeping there is a lo of talent in the eredivisie and not only huntelaar. Afellay is younger than huntelaar ( 21 ' date=' huntelaar is 24) and in my opinion hes way better and hes only rated 89:eek:

I think kuijt is still better than huntelaar I mean mentaly hes a really hard worker.

And why did no premier league team showed their interest for Rafeal van der vaart one of the best am players in the world:confused:[/quote']

Everyone knows about Afellay but he is a midfielder,different types of players,so to compare them is silly really,I would say though that Huntelaar is ahead on development,because of age really,I myself I'm very much aware of other very good talents in the league,ie Michael Bradley,Suarez etc etc,I myself am shocked Van Der Vaart is still with a decent side,but he can do better..

To say Kuijt is better than Huntelaar,well:D :D I certainly don't think Van Basten agrees with you...

Why do you guys want to encourage great players to join great teams? That means whoevers team has the most cash would be a really great squad. There would be no scouting needed, no great coaches needed as long as money would buy great players. I think that players that have developed with smaller teams should stay with the smaller teams. This is my opinion on things.

P.S Sorry once again this subject is off topic.

A lot of the premier league teams scouts are sleeping there is a lo of talent in the eredivisie and not only huntelaar. Afellay is younger than huntelaar ( 21 ' date=' huntelaar is 24) and in my opinion hes way better and hes only rated 89:eek:

And why did no premier league team showed their interest for Rafeal van der vaart one of the best am players in the world:confused:[/quote']

Afellay Is A Midfeilder.....? And Kuyt Is Useless I Watch Ajax Week In Week Out On Setanta And Just Look At His Stats 121 Goals As Fitzi Said In 170 Odd Games Kuyt This Season 9 Goals In All Comps So 35 Games Ish And His Performances To Be Fair Have Been Poor Agree Totally With Fitz They Are All Totally Different Players Espec As 1 Is A Midfeilder And 1 Is A Strikers....

Afellay Is A Midfeilder.....? And Kuyt Is Useless I Watch Ajax Week In Week Out On Setanta And Just Look At His Stats 121 Goals As Fitzi Said In 170 Odd Games Kuyt This Season 9 Goals In All Comps So 35 Games Ish And His Performances To Be Fair Have Been Poor Agree Totally With Fitz They Are All Totally Different Players Espec As 1 Is A Midfeilder And 1 Is A Strikers....

I think the guy is a PSV fan so there maybe something behind that,I have a mate who is a DIE-HARD Liverpool fan and he like me raves about Huntelaar,and isn't impressed with Kuiyt,it doesn't matter what league Huntelaar plays in watch him carefully see how good he is,I saw him when Holland came over to play Ireland and his all-round game was outstanding,very selfless player too,despite all the goals,he's reasonably strong,skillful,great at linking the play up,clever,good in the air and score all types of goals,with either foot,as I said before Kuiyt plays for Liverpool and still Van Basten hasn't got him in the dutch squad,simply because he is not HALF as good as Huntelaar..

Huntelaar is so far ahead of any other striker in the eredivisie its a joke. If he's rated 91 - the same as makaay, and has scored 23 goals to makaays 13 for psv (who are 9 points clear of ajax aswell) huntelaar is well underated. Hopefully might get 93 in the next ratings with a bit of luck but more likely 92. And i agree reckon he'd be perfect for the premiership, he needs to leave ajax soon. Suarez is another quality player though just not as much of a goal scorer as Huntelaar is yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone knows about Afellay but he is a midfielder' date='different types of players,so to compare them is silly really,I would say though that Huntelaar is ahead on development,because of age really,I myself I'm very much aware of other very good talents in the league,ie Michael Bradley,Suarez etc etc,I myself am shocked Van Der Vaart is still with a decent side,but he can do better..

To say Kuijt is better than Huntelaar,well:D :D I certainly don't think Van Basten agrees with you...[/quote']

I am not a big fan of kuijt. I agree he went down he played better in his feyenoord time. Huntelaar should go up because he is also ranked 3rd in the ESM golden shoe. Van basten has other strange tactics because he doesnt let seedorf play etc. I would prefer vennegoor of hesselink as substition for van nistelrooy. So huntelaar would be the 3rd Cf. Vennegoor of Hesselink can brake a deffence in the last minutes so he would be the substition. If van nistelooy was injured ok I would let huntleaar play

BUt my mind had changed when I posted the post above Huntelaar was plying bad and misted a lot of penalties. Now he doing well.

But afellay is going to became way better than huntelaar watch my words.

When he played with Cocu last season he learnt alot. And leads psv to victory.

The only thing afellay had to watch out for is kicking players the same thing what happened to Eduardo might happen to Afellay as well. I heard most of the yellow cards in the eredivisie were fouls on Afellay!

I agree 93. He's a goal machine! Great player and I don't think that he has to move to a bigger club to get a higher rating' date=' he's fine where he is. He can get a 93 in the Dutch league. That's my opinion and cheers.[/quote']

He stands out in that league,so he should have a rating to stand out..

yes beautiful said because every one thinks that the Dutch league is a low league i disagree with that because when they play in the champions league or uefa league they put some show.

Ya I think the league ain't the strongest,but PSV,Ajax are very good sides,plus the likes of Hereenven,Groningen.Breda and Az Alkmaar have some very good players..

PSV looked really good in their game against tottenham the other night who are obviously in good form at the moment. Farfans rated 92 in that league so huntelaar should at LEAST be equal to that rating n probably higher. I agree he deserves a rating that shows he stands out

PSV looked really good in their game against tottenham the other night who are obviously in good form at the moment. Farfans rated 92 in that league so huntelaar should at LEAST be equal to that rating n probably higher. I agree he deserves a rating that shows he stands out

Farfan deserves 92,but he is no Huntelaar so a 93 is the only option for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Tbf if luis fabiano was only worth a 92 and hes in playing in la liga then Huntelaar doesn't deserve to be more than him' date=' think of it that way :)[/quote']

Doesn't make much difference Huntelaar has 28 goals,and he's not selfish,better player than fabiano,plus Farfan is 92 and isn't as good as 'The Hunt'