Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

35 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Hazard still wants to go - maybe next summer

I predicted Courtios would go like in 2016

So you're saying you were wrong for 4 windows in a row and 5th time is the charm (the maximum usually is the 3rd time).

30 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

plus 35 mil on Courtois is cheap compared to Kepa and Allisson transfers this summer

Still don't think Chelsea will do well under Sarri

Mourinho's infamous 3rd season, what do you think, he already seems on edge.

Again, Courtois only had 1 year left on his contract and would have left on a free next summer. Better to sell this summer and get 4 times what Chelsea paid Genk and Kovacic as a sweetener.

Kepa had 7 years left + he was coming from a club that only sells when the buy-out clause is met. Sarri is a longtime admirer, good fit, 23yo, top quality goalie, ...

3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

So you're saying you were wrong for 4 windows in a row and 5th time is the charm (the maximum usually is the 3rd time).

Mourinho's infamous 3rd season, what do you think, he already seems on edge.

Again, Courtois only had 1 year left on his contract and would have left on a free next summer. Better to sell this summer and get 4 times what Chelsea paid Genk and Kovacic as a sweetener.

Kepa had 7 years left + he was coming from a club that only sells when the buy-out clause is met. Sarri is a longtime admirer, good fit, 23yo, top quality goalie, ...

You don't see a keeper join in January but I said Courtois will go

Mourinho got 6th to 2nd -  Mourinho only on edge as he never got his players, IMO Deadwood was too much focused on Bale which he'll never admit, Deadwood is the problem.

Courtois had 1 year left but still 35mil is cheap, who says Kepa and Kovacic will be hits? they could end up flops like Morata

Yes Mourinho's famous 2nd season. Only this time it was a trophyless season, placing 19 points behind the champions.

How much has Mourinho spent now? Half a billion euros, Ibra ("free") and Alexis (swap deal and stealing a living, knocks on José's door every week, €550K boss, played like sh1t, who cares, pay me).

How many flops since SAF left? Half a decade later, spending over a billion euros, and the team still looks a mess. Even Leicester won the title while Manure finished 7th - 4th - 5th - 6th - 2nd. I wouldn't be too optimistic about the upcoming season either. Mourinho's 3rd season meltdown remember.

PS Ronaldo moved to Juve. I thought you said he was coming "home"? What happened? @TalentSearcher

14 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Yes Mourinho's famous 2nd season. Only this time it was a trophyless season, placing 19 points behind the champions.

How much has Mourinho spent now? Half a billion euros, Ibra ("free") and Alexis (swap deal and stealing a living, knocks on José's door every week, €550K boss, played like sh1t, who cares, pay me).

How many flops since SAF left? Half a decade later, spending over a billion euros, and the team still looks a mess. Even Leicester won the title while Manure finished 7th - 4th - 5th - 6th - 2nd. I wouldn't be too optimistic about the upcoming season either. Mourinho's 3rd season meltdown remember.

PS Ronaldo moved to Juve. I thought you said he was coming "home"? What happened? @TalentSearcher

United had a point tally worthy of winning the title but City got the luck with late goals

Man United has the money to spent year after year. Ibra was good (28 goals/should of been 29) and Its hard for a player to adapt from 1 club to another in January, this season Sanchez must prove his worth with runs, goals etc - Ive been saying for 5 seasons United still missing a right sided winger who stays on the right.

Leicester won the title as all but City were in transformation, United been a mess as they appointed 8th choice weak Moyes who didn't know what he was doing, LVG was just possession win games and u had the be left sided even know he wanted "balance" and now Mourinho who trying to build his side but DEADWOOD is useless. Mourinho had to fix 3 years of mess, got United back into Europe, got United to their best finish evenknow people right United off. Like Mourinho said in his 12 minute rant - when Pep arrived at city, he already had players like Aguero, De Bruyne, Kompany, Silva etc but when he arrived at United, he had to go get Lukaku, Pogba etc

3rd season - If Fred can help Pogba, Sanchez shows his worth, Bailly can stay fit, Lukaku can get 20+ goals with others scoring then United season should be fine

like I've been saying DEADWOOD was too much focused on Bale, shareholders and fans should point their fingers at him instead of Mourinho - I have a feeling in January Ibra on Loan as American league stops for a few months

11 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Man United has the money to spent year after year.

Turns out "austerity" Chelsea, that you banged on about, has spent more this summer. Even Fulham have outspent Manure. We also saw players, the likes of Boateng, Godin, Witsel, Bonucci?, Bale?, Ronaldo?, et al. snub Manure. Pogba's head seems to be turned and Martial definitely is unhappy. Everton did get the Yerry Mina deal over the line. Mourinho has been after Perisic for a while but is no closer. And so on, and so on.

Oh yea, Manure's deadwood just scored the decisive goal.

iF80hws.jpg

@TalentSearcher how much sway do you think Mourinho should hold over Manure's transfer "strategy"? Being gifted free rein isn't exactly common these days and Mourinho looked particularly helpless this summer. Still compared to Moyes, with Fellaini as his one "marquee" signing, Mourinho has no reason, at all, to cry so much. Half a billion is serious money, and another half billion euros had been spent in the three years before he joined, yet Manure still look quite dysfunctional. Hey-ho, enjoy coming up with excuses for squandering over a billion euros and for a "rebuild" that's taking longer than it took to build the pyramids.

FYI, quite a few Manure players have entered the last year of their contract, DDG and Martial among them.

H2yAXRb.jpg

7 hours ago, 1000dB said:

@TalentSearcher how much sway do you think Mourinho should hold over Manure's transfer "strategy"? Being gifted free rein isn't exactly common these days and Mourinho looked particularly helpless this summer. Still compared to Moyes, with Fellaini as his one "marquee" signing, Mourinho has no reason, at all, to cry so much. Half a billion is serious money, and another half billion euros had been spent in the three years before he joined, yet Manure still look quite dysfunctional. Hey-ho, enjoy coming up with excuses for squandering over a billion euros and for a "rebuild" that's taking longer than it took to build the pyramids.

FYI, quite a few Manure players have entered the last year of their contract, DDG and Martial among them.

Moyes signed 3 players - Fellaini, Varela then forced to buy Mata, you got your facts wrong as united as spent roughly 700mil since SAF left

Like Carragher and Neville said Mourinho has had reasons to moan etc, came into United and had to sort out LVG poor transfers and mess which he had to get rid of 10 deadwood players, then he building his side - like Neville said it's like a house that is 3/4 built but DEADWOOD and boardroom not giving Mourinho the money to finish it off

Contracts you talk about, I think DDG has been in talks about for a while,  Shaw wants to stay, accordingly United has 1 year extension on Martial contract with they could trigger,  normally 30+ aged players get a 1 year deal, not sure what happening to Herrera, Smalling, Jones, Pereira atm

10 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Turns out "austerity" Chelsea, that you banged on about, has spent more this summer. Even Fulham have outspent Manure. We also saw players, the likes of Boateng, Godin, Witsel, Bonucci?, Bale?, Ronaldo?, et al. snub Manure. Pogba's head seems to be turned and Martial definitely is unhappy. Everton did get the Yerry Mina deal over the line. Mourinho has been after Perisic for a while but is no closer. And so on, and so on.

Oh yea, Manure's deadwood just scored the decisive goal.

Chelsea has to spend to fit new manager ways all the time and splashing 70mil on a keeper is crazy but like I said I knew Courtois wanted to go, still Chelsea has struggling Morata and no back up etc

Fulham, Wolves etc needed to spend to try stay in the Premiership plus Fulham got 180mil from play-offs and Wolves "Mendes/Portugal" influence - Only 2 faced person we found out is Klopp

Aboout the players snub is down to DEADWOOD who was too much focused on Bale instead of looking at Mourinho other targets. Glad United didn't go after Boateng after his WC performance, Godin just used United for money, Witsel didn't want to be behind Pogba etc, Bonucci - not sure how much effort went into that, Ronaldo prob would of came home, Maguire wants United move but Leicester stopped him, Mina - IDK how much effort united put into that - Everyone needs to point the finger at DEADWOOD n not Mourinho

Pogba seems happy, after yesterday he looked good but it is either the press that causing this drama or the agent that trying to get money in his pocket - but with that scenario, he would of done the same with Lukaku. IDK what wrong with Martial, he's 1 of them players that need a manager to put his arm around him, Idk If his ego gone to his head but he hasn't helped himself

Shaw is not deadwood, still can see him having a bright future if he stays fit, that's the key question - fitness, After his performance yesterday he could be the 1 to solve that LB spot and take over from Young

Yawn.

Still I'll admit it isn't over a billion, to be exact €860,58 million has been spent since SAF retired. Yet that amount doesn't include swaps (like Alexis, who's receiving a king's ransom, Mkhi was a flop though) or players that came on a "free" and with the add-ons you'll probably get over a billion or thereabouts. A billion sounds better but hey-ho it's €860m (and whatever you like the valuations for the rest to be).

DDG has gouged Manure before, during the fax machine saga, and with his contract winding down expect him to treat Manure no better than how he likes to treat underaged prozzies (physically and sexually abuse them, if you know what I mean).

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Yawn.

Still I'll admit it isn't over a billion, to be exact €860,58 million has been spent since SAF retired. Yet that amount doesn't include swaps (like Alexis, who's receiving a king's ransom, Mkhi was a flop though) or players that came on a "free" and with the add-ons you'll probably get over a billion or thereabouts. A billion sounds better but hey-ho it's €860m (and whatever you like the valuations for the rest to be).

DDG has gouged Manure before, during the fax machine saga, and with his contract winding down expect him to treat Manure no better than how he likes to treat underaged prozzies (physically and sexually abuse them, if you know what I mean).

Talking nonsense - The stuff about DDG is all lies

5 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Shocking - got away with 3 points today vs Arsenal up until 65min

Shocking Defending - Arsenal should of had 3 more goals, expensive keeper in football was poor

Why don't you fhuck off to the United thread you pathetic little cretin.

6 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Shocking - got away with 3 points today vs Arsenal up until 65min

Shocking Defending - Arsenal should of had 3 more goals, expensive keeper in football was poor

Did you really watch the match or are you just here to troll?

6 hours ago, FDTV said:

Did you really watch the match or are you just here to troll?

I watched the match, did you? even the pundits was slamming both sides at half time

Arsenal should of had 3 goals more or at least 2 if Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan sitters and harder chance in Iwobi

Still Kepa with his price tag should of saved both of Arsenal goals especially Mkhitaryan's but he was slow to get down

I guess the truth hurts - I guess Sarri needed a cig badly when Arsenal made it 2-2

3 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

I watched the match, did you? even the pundits was slamming both sides at half time

Arsenal should of had 3 goals more or at least 2 if Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan sitters and harder chance in Iwobi

Still Kepa with his price tag should of saved both of Arsenal goals especially Mkhitaryan's but he was slow to get down

I guess the truth hurts - I guess Sarri needed a cig badly when Arsenal made it 2-2

Why don't you fhuck off to the United thread you pathetic little cretin.

15 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

If we were shocking, I wonder how united were today. 

In Germany it's being reported that Dortmund didn't only get €64m for Pulisic (+ loaning him back for free), i.e. well above the value of a player with only half a year left on his contract, that last scored a goal 4 months ago, that according to Watzke/Zorc was failing to make the grade and that has been warming the bench. Dortmund also demanded that Chelsea dropped the right of first offer for T.Hazard as part of the Pulisic deal ... and Marina caved in again, SMH.

T.Hazard was sold to BMG for about €8m, he was rumoured to cost €30m last season and seeing he is one of the BuLi's top-rated players this season he'd be a steal for a fee like the one in this tweet. Considering how much money was thrown at Pulisic it would have been much cheaper to exercise the right of first offer to get a better player, one that provides goals/assists. Eden loves playing with his brothers and all four could have been on Chelsea's books (Ethan, who turns 16yo this summer, has been linked to Chelsea as well).

PS I very much doubt Eden expected the squad to be "strengthened" with the likes of Zappacosta, Emerson, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Giroud, Morata, and so on. Pulisic isn't what he was hoping for either. Icardi would be a lot more like it, especially as Eden hates playing there, but it's not exactly a surprise if Marina pays over the odds for Wilson or fatty Higuain instead.