Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I read he was being offered to Chelsea and Man City for 40 million pounds.

So if its true you guys better hope he doesn't play football for the money

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

I read he was being offered to Chelsea and Man City for 40 million pounds.

So if its true you guys better hope he doesn't play football for the money

Villa would fit nicely into our team. We may have to adjust our formation though.

-Cech--

VDW/Ivanovic--Terry-D.Luiz-Cole

Modric--Lampard--Essien--Ramires

-----Villa---Torres---

The arrival of Villa would pretty much mean the end of Drogba's Chelsea career.

Villa would fit nicely into our team. We may have to adjust our formation though.

-Cech--

-----Villa---Torres---

Essien might not be there next season if the Metro is telling the truth.

Would be an amazing partnership though(as it was a few years ago)

-Cech--

-----Villa---Torres---

I don't think a 4-4-2 would work out, it doesn't suit Lampard at all. I think we'll be playing a 4-3-1-2 with Modric in the hole.

I don't want Villa to join, he's 29 and though still a world class player, we need to build for the future. He turns 30 on the 3rd December too. For me, he's just too old and i'd rather invest £40 million in other areas of the team.

I don't think a 4-4-2 would work out' date=' it doesn't suit Lampard at all. I think we'll be playing a 4-3-1-2 with Modric in the hole.

I don't want Villa to join, he's 29 and though still a world class player, we need to build for the future. He turns 30 on the 3rd December too. For me, he's just too old and i'd rather invest £40 million in other areas of the team.[/quote']

Chelsea have the players to win, but they need the manager in all honesty. Looking at thier season without the horrendous slump they would have won the league IMO. And that slump was due to depth, not a lack of first teamers I think.

I think Chelsea should be next season

Cech

Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole (Bosingwa RB, Luiz CB, Zhirkov LB subs)

Ramires Essien Malouda (Mikel, McEachran , Benayoun )

Lampard

Kalou Drogba (Anelka, Torres)

I think that in terms of players that is a really strong team. All of those subs can challange for a first team place-providing competition and the depth to seriously compete for the cups. And becuase of that signing any more big names won't help really-trying to improve the quality of that team is very difficult, but the consistency could really improve. The lack of consistency doesn't help with managers coming and going so often though:confused:

How are Chelsea in the financial sense of things-fairplay rules as well? Despite these people seem to be spending even more!!! :D

Chelsea have the players to win' date=' but they need the manager in all honesty. Looking at thier season without the horrendous slump they would have won the league IMO. And that slump was due to depth, not a lack of first teamers I think.

I think Chelsea should be next season

Cech

Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole (Bosingwa RB, Luiz CB, Zhirkov LB subs)

Ramires Essien Malouda (Mikel, McEachran , Benayoun )

Lampard

Kalou Drogba (Anelka, Torres)

I think that in terms of players that is a really strong team. All of those subs can challange for a first team place-providing competition and the depth to seriously compete for the cups. And becuase of that signing any more big names won't help really-trying to improve the quality of that team is very difficult, but the consistency could really improve. The lack of consistency doesn't help with managers coming and going so often though:confused:

How are Chelsea in the financial sense of things-fairplay rules as well? Despite these people seem to be spending even more!!! :D[/quote']

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

-Cech--

-----Villa---Torres---

No out-and-out wingers?! No chance. :P

And to be honest, I don't want all these massive players coming in (Villa, Sneijder etc). We've been doing that for quite some time now, would be nice to see a change of attitude and the signings of Lukaku, Neymar, De Bruyne, VDW and Modric would be much welcomed! :P

However, I wouldn't turn down a Villa-Torres partnership up top.

And to be honest' date=' I don't want all these massive players coming in (Villa, Sneijder etc). We've been doing that for quite some time now, would be nice to see a change of attitude and the signings of Lukaku, Neymar, De Bruyne, VDW and Modric would be much welcomed! :P

However, I wouldn't turn down a Villa-Torres partnership up top.[/quote']

Villa would bring the best out of Torres :P

Chelsea have the players to win, but they need the manager in all honesty. Looking at thier season without the horrendous slump they would have won the league IMO. And that slump was due to depth, not a lack of first teamers I think.

What we need is a playmaker, so we defo need new players as no one does that job atm.

Out of interest does anyone how much roughly De Bruyne would cost, i roughly know what Lukaku and Modric will cost but don't have much of a clue on De Bruyne.

What we need is a playmaker' date=' so we defo need new players as no one does that job atm.

Out of interest does anyone how much roughly De Bruyne would cost, i roughly know what Lukaku and Modric will cost but don't have much of a clue on De Bruyne.[/quote']

I swear I heard around £6million and then Genk get him back on loan (which is a good thing as he gets to progress further). :)

What we need is a playmaker' date=' so we defo need new players as no one does that job atm.

[/quote']

I think gambling on Pastore would be worth it. But he is not a Snjeder-someone of proven quality. And even he has a huge fee from Zamparini, but then again Kjaer was given a high price and he left for much less last season.

Kaka would most likely not be interested-but if he decides Madrid is not for him, being behind Ozil, then Chelsea could easily attract him. But this season that is unlikely. I personally think that when Kaka has played for Madrid he has done so pretty well.

Out of interest does anyone how much roughly De Bruyne would cost, i roughly know what Lukaku and Modric will cost but don't have much of a clue on De Bruyne.[/quote']

Ye dont need a playmaker! Ye have Lampard and Ramires can slot into that role once he goes :P

Haha It was sarcastic as I don't really know where that guy plays best :o

Lampard is 33 now? Yes? And Terry? Hard to believe really :P

Terry is 30 and Lamps in 32. They can both still do the job very well, so stop picking out our players and p off Bazza boy ;)

JT and Lamps will be manager and assistant manager in the future :P Great team!

Terry is 30. They can both still do the job very well' date=' so stop picking out our players and p off Bazza boy ;)

JT and Lamps will be manager and assistant manager in the future :P Great team![/quote']

Haha I can't wait until Terry retires it will always be, that guy who missed the Penalty ;) Viva John Terry... :P

Drogba will be the next Mourinho though, imagine! lol

Haha I can't wait until Terry retires it will always be' date=' that guy who missed the Penalty ;) Viva John Terry... :P

Drogba will be the next Mourinho though, imagine! lol[/quote']

That penalty Terry missed will always be in my memory for winning £100 on it :P bet my dad that he would miss ;)