Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Sky Sports News are saying that he is about to be confirmed as our new manager..

So happy if you get him.

I love managers like him, young, talented, driven, with a essence of uniqueness about them. He plays good football, has coached at Chelsea before ( i think ) and will do wonders for you IMO.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

So happy if you get him.

I love managers like him' date=' young, talented, driven, with a essence of uniqueness about them. He plays good football, has coached at Chelsea before ( i think ) and will do wonders for you IMO.[/quote']

I do really like Hiddink and everything felt good when he was at the club, however I do agree with what you said, he kind of gives me the same feeling that you get when you think about Guardiola's characteristics.

So happy if you get him.

I love managers like him' date=' young, talented, driven, with a essence of uniqueness about them. He plays good football, has coached at Chelsea before ( i think ) and will do wonders for you IMO.[/quote']

Worked with the club until 2009 with the backroom staff under Mourinho. Went off to Academia then, and Porto the following season.

If we do get Villa-Boas, I think it'll be a breat of fresh air. I had a good feeling about Porto in next seasons CL campaign, because it just seems like Villa-Boas could do what Mourinho did at Porto, with back-to-back European success.

There's just something about him that i really like.

Falcao's name is popping up all over twitter. It's even trending atm (or at least was this morning) and for anyone that doesn't know what that means, basically it was in the top 10 key words used in tweets this morning and with millions of tweets going on all the time, that's a lot!!

Reports saying Falcao will follow AVB to us. And Sky sports just now said they've just got significant news on the Villas-Boas situation... stay tuned. :P

EDIT: Sky sports are reporting that Porto have said our offer for Villas-Boas isn't good enough to let him go! £13million isn't enough to sign a manager. :eek: WOW!

Falcao's name is popping up all over twitter. It's even trending atm (or at least was this morning) and for anyone that doesn't know what that means' date=' basically it was in the top 10 key words used in tweets this morning and with millions of tweets going on all the time, that's a lot!!

Reports saying Falcao will follow AVB to us. And Sky sports just now said they've just got significant news on the Villas-Boas situation... stay tuned. :P

[b']EDIT:[/b] Sky sports are reporting that Porto have said our offer for Villas-Boas isn't good enough to let him go! £13million isn't enough to sign a manager. :eek: WOW!

He has a clause in his contract just a tiny little more than that, so if thats met they dont have a choice lol.

He has a clause in his contract just a tiny little more than that' date=' so if thats met they dont have a choice lol.[/quote']

Isn't the clause like 15million Euro's or something? That's around £13million isn't it. I can't believe his only 33, so he's around the same age as Drogba and Lampard. Quite unbelievable at how young he is. :eek:

Hiddink could still be director of football and with Villas-Boas being so young that could work very well. This is all very exciting. Sky News official twitter account has said that he has agreed to join us we just need to get that little bit more money to trigger the buy-out clause in his contract.

I reckon it'll all be agreed sometime today.

Falcao's name is popping up all over twitter. It's even trending atm (or at least was this morning) and for anyone that doesn't know what that means' date=' basically it was in the top 10 key words used in tweets this morning and with millions of tweets going on all the time, that's a lot!!

[b']EDIT: Sky sports are reporting that Porto have said our offer for Villas-Boas isn't good enough to let him go! £13million isn't enough to sign a manager. :eek: WOW![/b]

That's the difference between the Porto and other clubs.. even our gardener has a release clause.. :)

would be a shame if he leaves the club.. as his project is in the start, while Mourinho's project and cycle was already in the end..

Also, I don't see why you need Falcao with Torres and Drogba for that position.. but I would consider 20M€+ Drogba (him reducing 1/4 of his wages) for Falcao.. :)

It would be a shame that VILLAS-BOAS leave Porto after everything he did for them' date='it would be good that he can prove him self in CL next season,but I guess that he will be Chelsea next coach. :D[/quote']

With time running out until the start of pre-season training a new manager announced soon would help-especially since teams want the arrivals/leavers sorted by the time training starts again. I think anyway.

Are there any players from Porto he could bring with him? A few I think are;

Fernando is a good defensive mid and IMO Mikel hasn't been great. Moutinho is a good passer.

Rodriquez is a quality youngster but has just signed a new contract.

Hulk and Falcao-well the forward department has enough big names as it is, but these two are talented.

Nobody else reckon Hiddink will join you lot too in some sort of role? I mean what better way for Villas-Boas to learn than under one of the greatest managers there is. Villas-Boas as manager and Hiddink as director of football possibly?

Even only after one season, I thought AVB may have been the right man to succeed SAF in a few more years. Oh well... :P

Nobody else reckon Hiddink will join you lot too in some sort of role? I mean what better way for Villas-Boas to learn than under one of the greatest managers there is. Villas-Boas as manager and Hiddink as director of football possibly?

I read this somewhere and believe it too. Villas-Boas is still young-Hiddink has great expereince and did well as caretaker manager. Both of them together seems like a great deal for Chelsea. Assuming Villas-Boas can pick up where he left off anyway:o

I refuse to believe we're losing André so soon. It's unfair! He's my candy. Why does the big bad soviet guy have to take MY candy? You guys are killing football...

I wouldn't go that far! He's joining a better team, better league, better potential, better everything :P;)

We will win the title next season under this guy and our new set of players. :o:D

I refuse to believe we're losing André so soon. It's unfair! He's my candy. Why does the big bad soviet guy have to take MY candy? You guys are killing football...

In the following day he leaves, Porto will get the Special Three..

I wouldn't go that far! He's joining a better team' date=' better league, better potential, better everything :P;)[/quote']

Better league? Indubitably. Better potential? Well, you do have a budget 10x the amount of ours, so I suppose you have a point there as well...

But better team? Not even in your sweetest dreams, sunshine. ;)

Chelsea is a symbol of modern football, nothing more, nothing less. You don't have success - you buy it from the others. Take out the money and you're nothing more than an excuse for a team which needs 50 years to win a domestic league title. What is Chelsea compared to Porto? An absolute zero. We were already a football team before Chelsea was even a project. Fine, you have the money. I have the titles, the honours and the history. And that will never change, whatever the millions you inject in your squad. ;)

We will win the title next season under this guy and our new set of players. :o:D

I don't think so. First of all it's not even certain that AVB will move to Chelski. And even if he does, ManU is still more than capable of winning the league with a comfortable margin. Their team wasn't particularly inspiring this year and even so they managed to win the EPL and reach the CL final.

Better league? Indubitably. Better potential? Well' date=' you do have a budget 10x the amount of ours, so I suppose you have a point there as well...

But better team? Not even in your sweetest dreams, sunshine. ;)

Chelsea is symbol of modern football, nothing more, nothing less. You don't have success - you buy it from the others. Take out the money and you're nothing more than an excuse for a team which needs 50 years to win a domestic league title. What is Chelsea compared to Porto? An absolute zero. We were already a football team before Chelsea was even a project. Fine, you have the money. I have the titles, the honours and the history. And that will never change, whatever the millions you inject in your squad. ;)[/quote']

I don't care about any of that. Fact is, that if we meet in the CL this season we will crush you like the little insect you are under our big European club foot! :P

Mark my words. All that matters are the results and at the end of the day, if we played you in the CL, theres only one winner ;)

P.S I like this banter!