Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I don't care about any of that. Fact is' date=' that if we meet in the CL this season we will crush you like the little insect you are under our big European club foot! :P[/quote']

Bring it on. We won't be able to face in the group stage, only in the knockout rounds so make sure you get there, ok? ;)

Mark my words. All that matters are the results and at the end of the day, if we played you in the CL, theres only one winner ;)

P.S I like this banter!

I'll be here. And if God is reading this post, you'll eat those words.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

But better team? Not even in your sweetest dreams' date=' sunshine. ;)

[b']I must be in a long coma or something because Chelsea have been a MUCH better team that Porto for my entire life!!![/b]:P:p:p

Chelsea is a symbol of modern football, nothing more, nothing less. You don't have success - you buy it from the others. Take out the money and you're nothing more than an excuse for a team which needs 50 years to win a domestic league title.

Someone is bitter that Porto doesn't have the prestige of Chelsea;)

What is Chelsea compared to Porto? An absolute zero. We were already a football team before Chelsea was even a project. Fine, you have the money. I have the titles, the honours and the history. And that will never change, whatever the millions you inject in your squad. ;)

I don't think so. First of all it's not even certain that AVB will move to Chelski. And even if he does, ManU is still more than capable of winning the league with a comfortable margin. Their team wasn't particularly inspiring this year and even so they managed to win the EPL and reach the CL final.

If Chelsea didn't slump so badly they could have won the title. I don't even support them but I regognise that when Chelsea are strong they have the quality to challange any side. To be fair, if Chelsea were in Portugal they would win every title going except the Champions League-fact. You just seem upset your manager saw sense to go to a big ambitous team rather than a pretty mediocre Porto.

If Chelsea didn't slump so badly they could have won the title. I don't even support them but I regognise that when Chelsea are strong they have the quality to challange any side. To be fair' date=' if Chelsea were in Portugal they would win every title going except the Champions League-fact. You just seem upset your manager saw sense to go to a big ambitous team rather than a pretty mediocre Porto.

[/b']

Sure. Unfortunately for you I don't have the habit of feeding trolls. ;)

If Chelsea didn't slump so badly they could have won the title. I don't even support them but I regognise that when Chelsea are strong they have the quality to challange any side. To be fair' date=' if Chelsea were in Portugal they would win every title going except the Champions League-fact. You just seem upset your manager saw sense to go to a big ambitous team rather than a pretty mediocre Porto.

[/b']

That would only work if they had the same owner. Also, they more then likely wouldn't have Terry or Lampard, probably wouldn't have signed Torres, Essien, Anelka, Sturridge, Cech etc. If they somehow had the same team now instead of being a feeder club like the Portuguese league is, then they'd be something special alright.

[/b']

If they were in Portugal, they would be a side forgot in the 4th division and no one would buy them..

How ironic is call Porto ''a pretty medrioce'' team when they are one of the bests teams in the world.. even in front of the Chelsea.. go check some sources like IFFHS and UEFA ranks before speak..

Bring it on. We won't be able to face in the group stage' date=' only in the knockout rounds so make sure you get there, ok? ;)

I'll be here. And if God is reading this post, you'll eat those words.[/quote']

Make sure your in the group stages? How can a Porto fan say that to a Chelsea fan:rolleyes:

Bring it on? My god your deluded.

That would only work if they had the same owner. Also' date=' they more then likely wouldn't have Terry or Lampard, probably wouldn't have signed Torres, Essien, Anelka, Sturridge, Cech etc. If they somehow had the same team now instead of being a feeder club like the Portuguese league is, then they'd be something special alright.[/quote']

But they AREN'T a feeder club. And they DO have a different owner. And they ARE in a strong league. Some big BUTS for you.

If they were in Portugal' date=' they would be a side forgot in the 4th division and no one would buy them..

How ironic is call Porto ''a pretty medrioce'' team when they are one of the bests teams in the world.. even in front of the Chelsea.. go check some sources like IFFHS and UEFA ranks before speak..[/quote']

Sure they are. Thats why anyone good jumps ship as soon as they can;);););)

Make sure your in the group stages? How can a Porto fan say that to a Chelsea fan:rolleyes:

Bring it on? My god your deluded.

He is having a bit of Banter but Porto have done well in the CL over the last 10 years!

They have an exceptional side, that strolled past teams in EL.

I dont think you understand how good a team they are, that is deluded.:o

Bring it on. We won't be able to face in the group stage' date=' only in the knockout rounds so make sure you get there, ok? ;)

I'll be here. And if God is reading this post, you'll eat those words.[/quote']

Haha, we'll see mate, we'll see.

Falcao will join us along with Villas-Boas and he'll bag a hat-trick against ya! :P

Sure they are. Thats why anyone good jumps ship as soon as they can;);););)

Untill the football world is rulled by money, this will always happen.. even Nasri wants to leave if he doesn't get higher wages and he's at Arsenal.. don't worry, our team is from the fans and for the fans, isn't owned by anyone and will never go bankrupt. We are so bad, that we already got 21M€(if AVB leaves) selling managers.. no one done 1/3 of it. I guess if presidents could be bought, our would be one of the main targets..

I guess that since you born, Porto won 2Europas League, 1 CL and 1 club world cup and Chelsea won nothing, so yes, you were on coma.

But they AREN'T a feeder club. And they DO have a different owner. And they ARE in a strong league. Some big BUTS for you.

And yet I said if they were in Portugal... Which you said if Chelsea were in Portugal' date=' they would dominate and win every season.

To be fair, if Chelsea were in Portugal they would win every title going except the Champions League-fact.

All buts, and yet Chelsea would have a much different team if they were in Portugal. So to say they would dominate the league if they were in Portugal is a bit off. ;)

He is having a bit of Banter but Porto have done well in the CL over the last 10 years!

They have an exceptional side' date=' that strolled past teams in EL.

I dont think you understand how good a team they are, that is deluded.:o[/quote']

The proof of all this will be seen this coming season. We won't have to wait long till they play Barca and then compete in the UCL.:)

I guess that since you born' date=' Porto won 2Europas League, 1 CL and 1 club world cup and Chelsea won nothing, so yes, you were on coma.[/quote']

I said since I was born that Chelsea have been better. Not Porto haven't won anything.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Chelsea>Porto.

And yet I said if they were in Portugal... Which you said if Chelsea were in Portugal' date=' they would dominate and win every season.

All buts, and yet Chelsea would have a much different team if they were in Portugal. So to say they would dominate the league if they were in Portugal is a bit off. ;)[/quote']

My point with that was that if Chelsea was in Portugal they would have the quality to reguarly beat other teams to the title. Nothing about this what would they be stuff. Who cares what they would be-what they are is a stronger team. Porto are a good side-but not like Chelsea/United/Madrid/Barca.

Since Abramovic took over Chelsea..

6x league titles' date=' 4x Domestic Cup, 4x Charity Shields, 1x UCL, 1x Europa League..

vs

3x League titles, 5x Domestic Cups, 2x Charity Shield

Which is Porto's ? :P[/quote']

Winning a league title in England involves beating United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City. In Portugal Benfica, Sporting, Braga, Nacional, Maritimo, Pacos Ferriera. Portuguese MUCH easier you think?

And all Portuguese cups involve playing these comparitevly lower standard of team.

Being in the Europa League means you weren't good enough for the UCL.If Chelsea were in it reguarly they would win it. Undeniable really. And that one UCL win was before the format was changed-a lucky one-off and they haven't got close since.

I said since I was born that Chelsea have been better. Not Porto haven't won anything.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Chelsea>Porto.

Ah... better with 0 European trophies? cool.. B) In future no one will remember if Chelsea were good or not' date=' they will remember the honours, and this way, Porto are far better.. even with less cash...

6x league titles, 4x Domestic Cup, 4x Charity Shields, 1x UCL, 1x Europa League..

vs

Which is Porto's ? :P

Since our President took over:

2CL's

1 ESC

2EL's

2 Intercontinental SC's

18 leagues

12 Portuguese cups

16 Charity Shields.

In 29 years.. he is the president with more titles.

and cr71990, you are an undecided guy. First you called Porto ''a pretty medrioce team'' and later a ''Porto are a good side''. I can't trust and debate with a person that changes opinion with the sense of the wind.

6x league titles' date=' 4x Domestic Cup, 4x Charity Shields, 1x UCL, 1x Europa League..

vs

Which is Porto's ? :P[/quote']

You can't compare the English league and Portuguese league. We are miles ahead. Porto wouldn't win the league if they played in the premiership.

Oh I love how I've turned this into a massive debate. :D

and cr71990' date=' you are an undecided guy. First you called Porto ''a pretty medrioce team'' and later a ''Porto are a good side''. I can't trust and debate with a person that changes opinion with the sense of the wind.[/quote']

Medioce means average in English. They aren't Chelsea/United/Madrid/Barca. So in terms of the competition to win the UCL they are pretty mediocre. But you believe Porto are gods gift to the UCL, so we will have to differ there.

But to be in the competition, you must be decent. Pretty good. Same thing.

Look at my above post as to why Porto's trophies aren't really that great.

So... it seems that AVB will indeed join Chelsea. Now I lost all hope. :(

It also seems that we're negotiating with Abramovich who follows AVB suit. Probably a member or three of our technical staff and... Falcao + one other. :(

Where you getting these latest developments from? On Villas-Boas wikipedia page it says he's Chelsea manager lol but according to that Chelsea play in the portuguese league? :rolleyes:

Ever the reliable wikipedia.

You can't compare the English league and Portuguese league. We are miles ahead. Porto wouldn't win the league if they played in the premiership.

Some people seem to think Porto are so great when all they are is a feeder club? Feeder clubs by logic aren't exactly the Chelsea's the world yet some deluded Portuguese think they are:confused::confused::confused:

Ok mate fair enough, How about we compare European success since Chelsea were 're-founded' in 2003?

Porto - 1x UCL, 1x Europa League.

Chelsea - Erm..

Medioce means average in English. They aren't Chelsea/United/Madrid/Barca. So in terms of the competition to win the UCL they are pretty mediocre. But you believe Porto are gods gift to the UCL' date=' so we will have to differ there.

But to be in the competition, you must be decent. Pretty good. Same thing.

Look at my above post as to why Porto's trophies aren't really that great.[/quote']

I am sorry, but you haven't convinced me.

Yep, Porto is a pretty mediocre side that have 2CL's being one of them since Abramovich took Chelsea.. and they have 0 after spending in the last years what Porto spent in their 100+ years. Don't forget that in the pitch are XI vs XI, the ball is round and all can happen. Teams names and players names not win you trophies. And Chelsea have a big zero.

Ok mate fair enough' date=' How about we compare European success since Chelsea were 're-founded' in 2003?

Porto - 1x UCL, 1x Europa League.

Chelsea - Erm..[/quote']

Chelsea have won the MUCH more pretiogous cups and league in England. Look at my post explaining the differecne in competition between Portugal and EPL.

Europa League-if Chelsea ever stooped so low to be in it reguarly they would win with the team they have now-you can't argue otherwise surely?:confused:

And the reformat of the UCL in 2007 will stop one-offs like Porto winning again.