Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

P.S Can Gizb and CR stop now' date=' it's boring reading through all that tripe when you both have totally different opinions, both are stubborn and won't back down so what's the point?! :P[/quote']

If I give up, he thinks he is right when he isn't..

Don't compare a nobody like you to a genius and one of a kind like him.

Never liked philosophy, but I remember one axiom..

Nobody is perfect..

I am nobody..

I am perfect..

Calling me nobody could mean much and nothing at the same time.. I am nobody compared to Galileu and you are nobody compared to me.. :)

Also, I don't receive moral lessons by someone like you..

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Can't imagine what Drogba and co are thinking atm with all these strong rumours a lot of new players are coming in. Drogba will stay I think though, he's such an influence in the squad and he didn't have the best season last season but the one before, my god, he was amazing.

So I really hope he stays. He can still do the job. I think he's fantastic. Get rid of Anelka and Kalou... we'll have El Nino, Drog, Lukaku, Falcao and Sturridge. :D

Can't imagine what Drogba and co are thinking atm with all these strong rumours a lot of new players are coming in. Drogba will stay I think though' date=' he's such an influence in the squad and he didn't have the best season last season but the one before, my god, he was amazing.

So I really hope he stays. He can still do the job. I think he's fantastic. Get rid of Anelka and Kalou... we'll have El Nino, Drog, Lukaku, Falcao and Sturridge. :D[/quote']

Drogba is so unique (strong:p). I would keep Kalou-scored a lot more than Anelka despite having little playing time and is younger too.

So with Torres as sub/start ahead of Kalou, that leaves splace for one more really

Sturridge will most likely want to start-so should move IMO. If he is as good as his loan form was he derserves to start somewhere. But unfortunately Chelsea can't accomodate him so he will have to move-like how United lost Rossi:(. Lukaku may not mind fourth choice.

As for Falcao, he won't move unless he starts and if he starts Drogba or Torres won't be happy:confused: And Kalou, Sturridge, Drogba, Anelka have all said in the past they wouldn't take a rotaion place.

On the other hand, of RVB manages to get them all in, happily, he has an incredible strikeforce:p

Drogba is so unique (strong:p). I would keep Kalou-scored a lot more than Anelka despite having little playing time and is younger too.

So with Torres as sub/start ahead of Kalou' date=' that leaves splace for one more really

Sturridge will most likely want to start-so should move IMO. If he is as good as his loan form was he derserves to start somewhere. But unfortunately Chelsea can't accomodate him so he will have to move-like how United lost Rossi:(. Lukaku may not mind fourth choice.

As for Falcao, he won't move unless he starts and if he starts Drogba or Torres won't be happy:confused: And Kalou, Sturridge, Drogba, Anelka have all said in the past they wouldn't take a rotaion place.

On the other hand, of RVB manages to get them all in, happily, he has an incredible strikeforce:p[/quote']

Torres will 100% start and be our no.1 striker next season, no doubt about it. We don't need Kalou, he's rubbish. Anelka, time for him to go, maybe the same with Drogba (but I don't want him to).

Chelsea have put a £20million price tag on Sturridge. We won't sell him. Young English talent is really rare, theres no way in hell we will sell him. He may go out on loan for another season or he may be content on the bench, he hasn't done enough to warrant a starting line-up place ahead of the other strikers we got. He'll be on the bench I reckon.

Have to see who they bring in really. They were talking about Hulk on SSN earlier today and reckon he'd be good for us, I'm not so sure. I'd love a Lukaku-Torres partnership though. :P

If Falcao moves, Chelsea will have 3 CFs in the form of Drogba, Torres and Falcao. In our own contextual knowledge, we know only 1 can start. I have a feeling Falcao is really gonna upset the two of them. Chelsea badly need a few quality forwards that are comfortable out wide such as Neymar and Sanchez and not more CFs.

Many teams play with a deep lying forward/lead the line forward combo.

Rooney deep, Hernandez break the line for example. This is a pace example with Hernandez.

Crouch lead the line, Van De Vaart deep lying.

Carroll and Suarez to a certain extent the same.

These two examples are strong target men.

This is my opinion, people may disagree:p

Both Torres and Drogba are VERY technically gifted. If Drogba can lead the line and Torres be a more deep lying forward then maybe they can play better together?:confused::confused:

But ATM they both try to lead the line and it isn't as effective as they could be-someone needs to be a deeper forward.

The deeper forward in these examples has great technical ability as mental ability to. Both Drog and Torres have this-it doesn't have to be Drogba leading the line all the time.

What I think-maybe I'm wrong and would be interesting to hear what others think:o

EDIT; And Singaporean Pundit-i agree. But Falcao hasn't moved yet. It could be Hulk instead, or neither. Or Moutinho. We just don't know!

So with Torres as sub/start ahead of Kalou' date=' that leaves splace for one more really

On the other hand, of RVB manages to get them all in, happily, he has an incredible strikeforce:p[/quote']

i agree there is no fwd like Drogba,he s great,Lukaku in 5 years wont be even near him,and Anelka to,if Chelsea let them go i think Chelsea will be weaker in stead of stronger,yea future is ahead of them,but dont think new guys yet still have those quality,i think if Drogba goes in some team like BvB he ll be beast once again,same for Anelka,dont think they give theirs best yet,but its gamble so we ll see,Sturidge should go in some team were he can develop and were they bneed fwd maybe Leverkusen,Cska or some decent team

Personally i think Chelsea and their fans should respect what Drogba has done for your club, but sell him.

Your club is in a position now where it could really push on if you make the right transfer decisions. Parts of your squad need rejuvenating. Personally id sell Drogs, Anelka and Kalou.

Thats if your bringing in Falcao + Lukaku too.

Many teams play with a deep lying forward/lead the line forward combo.

Rooney deep' date=' Hernandez break the line for example. This is a pace example with Hernandez.

Crouch lead the line, Van De Vaart deep lying.

Carroll and Suarez to a certain extent the same.

These two examples are strong target men.

This is my opinion, people may disagree:p

Both Torres and Drogba are VERY technically gifted. If Drogba can lead the line and Torres be a more deep lying forward then maybe they can play better together?:confused::confused:

But ATM they both try to lead the line and it isn't as effective as they could be-someone needs to be a deeper forward.

The deeper forward in these examples has great technical ability as mental ability to. Both Drog and Torres have this-it doesn't have to be Drogba leading the line all the time.

What I think-maybe I'm wrong and would be interesting to hear what others think:o

EDIT; And Singaporean Pundit-i agree. But Falcao hasn't moved yet. It could be Hulk instead, or neither. Or Moutinho. We just don't know![/quote']

I agree with you on the whole 'one striker behind, one striker forward' idea but i don't agree with the order you've put them. Drogba should be playing behind, not Torres.

As seen when Chelsea played Copenhagen in the second leg, Drogba is more than capable of creating chances as he did for Anelka that night, i see no reason why he can't do the same for Torres. He's also not as fast as he once was, so a deeper role would suit him.

We could also potentially play Drogba behind two strikers, this would feature Lampard, Essien and Modric in behind, still giving us a playmaker but sacrificing Ramires.

Whatever way we choose, i want Drogba to stay as i still think he can be a great player for us and set up opportunities, he does take most of our free kicks after all.

Not sure if this has already been posted but...

We have officially confirmed our interest.It's on the website now :D.

VILLAS-BOAS INTEREST CONFIRMED

Posted on: Tue 21 Jun 2011

Chelsea Football Club released the following statement on Tuesday evening:

'We note that the release clause of Andre Villas-Boas has been activated. We can at this time confirm our interest in him and hope to reach agreement with him on personal terms and make a further announcement in the near future.'

Here's the link :).

I agree with you on the whole 'one striker behind' date=' one striker forward' idea but i don't agree with the order you've put them. Drogba should be playing behind, not Torres.

[b']I did say this part:o "The deeper forward in these examples has great technical ability as mental ability to. Both Drog and Torres have this-it doesn't have to be Drogba leading the line all the time." [/b]

Whatever way we choose, i want Drogba to stay as i still think he can be a great player for us and set up opportunities, he does take most of our free kicks after all.

I think everyone agrees Drogba has to stay!