• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Really Spam? I thought someone was going to pay the whole 100 million for him:(.:P:p:p

According to the Porto chairman Da Costa' date=' any players leaving this Summer will have to have their clauses met, unlike Lucho, Lisandro, Di Maria etc. who all left for significantly less than their supposed fee.

So yeah, if you want Hulk, cough up [i']€100m[/i]. Nobody's going to, therefore he won't leave Porto.

I can see us only making a few signings. 2 or 3' date=' not including Villas-Boas.

-----------------Cech-----------

--Bosingwa--Terry--Luiz--A.Cole--

----------------Essien-----------

----------Lampard--Playmaker----

-Hulk-------------------Malouda-

---------------Torres------------

This season i can only see drogba reduced to a sub unless we really need him. He will only start against Big 4 teams.

[b']Definetly see Hulk at Chelsea now[/b]. would prefer Sneijder but Modric can work too. Anelka, Zhirkhov, Mikel. And if we need to then Ivanovic and Alex. We also need to raise our youth. McEachran, Sturrige, Kakuta, Van Aanholt, Bruma e.t.c need more game time.

Won't happen. 100 Million :rolleyes: - you could buy two Torres' with that LOL. Would love to see Modric a blue. I think he has the capability, wouldn't mind if Drogba left tbh. Falcao almost looks certain to join. I read in the newspaper this morning that Real are to battle for Falcao! Can anyone elaborate on this? Is anyone else enjoying all this transfer talk though? Bruma has been sent on loan to Hamburg for two years. I think we should loan out Van Aanholt again to give him more playing time (But to a team that appreciates him, unlike Leicester City) McEachran should get more time in the Champions League group stage, Carling & Fa Cups and also maybe the Premier League.

Agreed' date=' Porto are doing a FM cause release. [146M for Dani Alves :confused:] :P

Suppose it's the only way they can stop their top players from jumping ship to a top Spanish/English/Italian side as soon as they've had a great season.

Spot on with the FM comparison! :D

According to the Porto chairman Da Costa' date=' any players leaving this Summer will have to have their clauses met, unlike Lucho, Lisandro, Di Maria etc. who all left for significantly less than their supposed fee.

So yeah, if you want Hulk, cough up [i']€100m[/i]. Nobody's going to, therefore he won't leave Porto.

Chairmen say alot of things. Not much of it turns out to be true. :)

Chairmen say alot of things. Not much of it turns out to be true. :)

Here's hoping, Hulk would be a phenomenon in the PL.

Physical strength of an elephant, technical, great shot, great awareness, top player, I seriously believe that Lukaku/Hulk would be the most intimidating frontline in the PL if it came to fruition.

Of course, Torres would have to be dropped and Drogba and Anelka would most liekly have to leave, but in a couple of years it would be scarily good.

Here's hoping' date=' Hulk would be a phenomenon in the PL.

Physical strength of an elephant, technical, great shot, great awareness, top player, I seriously believe that Lukaku/Hulk would be the most intimidating frontline in the PL if it came to fruition.

Of course, Torres would have to be dropped and Drogba and Anelka would most liekly have to leave, but in a couple of years it would be scarily good.[/quote']

Faklcao isnt better then Drogba,he even yet didnt play on his level,i think Kenwayne is even much better player then him,just playing in poor team,and dont think Hulk would be so special either,he would be on level,with Suarez i guess,but still wouldnt give Chelsea some big advantage,on this side,only that they are few years younger,thats only difference,but in terms of quality they arent even near Drogba or his strenght

Faklcao isnt better then Drogba' date='he even yet didnt play on his level,i think Kenwayne is even much better player then him,just playing in poor team,and dont think Hulk would be so special either,he would be on level,with Suarez i guess,but still wouldnt give Chelsea some big advantage,on this side,only that they are few years younger,thats only difference,but in terms of quality they arent even near Drogba or his strenght[/quote']

Mate you don't know what you are talking about. Falcao is not better than Drogba. True. But don't forget that Falcao is only 25 and still has time to develop, whilst Drogba is 33 now (I think). If you take a look at Drogba's stats for when he was 25 you will see that he was doing poorly. Falcao is over-achieving and could be a world-beater in a few years. I would love to have him at the bridge. Kenawaye Jones is completely different to Falcao. Jones loves to use his strength and win aerial balls whilst Falcao is more of a creator and a finisher. No, we do not know if Hulk would be a success in the EPL, but 24 years of age and the strength of a alien you would take that risk. Chelsea won't be buying Hulk unless they are really stupid. £100M is too much for one player. Look at Real Madrid, they payed 80M for Ronaldo a few years back...

Mate you don't know what you are talking about. Falcao is not better than Drogba. True. But don't forget that Falcao is only 25 and still has time to develop' date=' whilst Drogba is 33 now (I think). If you take a look at Drogba's stats for when he was 25 you will see that he was doing poorly. Falcao is over-achieving and could be a world-beater in a few years. I would love to have him at the bridge. Kenawaye Jones is completely different to Falcao. Jones loves to use his strength and win aerial balls whilst Falcao is more of a creator and a finisher. No, we do not know if Hulk would be a success in the EPL, but 24 years of age and the strength of a alien you would take that risk. Chelsea won't be buying Hulk unless they are really stupid. £100M is too much for one player. Look at Real Madrid, they payed 80M for Ronaldo a few years back...[/quote']

and current value of Ronaldo is more then 80 million,he is golden ball:D,that i call great transfer,u get great player,plus u get one big team crippled without him,i agree about Drogba start,i think just it will be same on Falcao,while he develop on Drogba s level he ll turn 33 and u re again on the biggining

and current value of Ronaldo is more then 80 million' date='he is golden ball:D,that i call great transfer,u get great player,[b']plus u get one big team crippled without him[/b],i agree about Drogba start,i think just it will be same on Falcao,while he develop on Drogba s level he ll turn 33 and u re again on the biggining

United don't look crippled:rolleyes:. He says he supports United, but doesn't even read the news about them let alone watch games:rolleyes:.

But I think that Drogba has, despite his quality, at most 2-3 seasons of good quality. He must be passed his best now and if Villas Boas can secure a replacement for him then good on him. Whether Falcao (or indeed any striker at Chelsea) can work with Torres is a challange yet to overcome. (Not having a go at Torres-the poll I created earlier clearly shows twice as many people think he will find form again than don't.)

United don't look crippled:rolleyes:. He says he supports United' date=' but doesn't even read the news about them let alone watch games:rolleyes:.

But I think that Drogba has, despite his quality, at most 2-3 seasons of good quality. He must be passed his best now and if Villas Boas can secure a replacement for him then good on him. Whether Falcao (or indeed any striker at Chelsea) can work with Torres is a challange yet to overcome. (Not having a go at Torres-the poll I created earlier clearly shows twice as many people think he will find form again than don't.)[/quote']

yea they was crippled against Barca:mad:,if Ronaldo played i dont think outcome would be same:mad:

Bussaka and others referees beat RM not Barca' date='and that Final was only bad ga

When Chelsea played Barca everyone remembers the dubious descisions. And I would personally say that it was appaling refereering that Chelsea did not get at least 1 descision.

But more recently to say Barca need refs is wrong IMO. Barca beat United by playing better, can't argue with that. Barca beat Madrid by 5 goals. Refs could not save Madrid. It would be easier to say the 1-0 extra time win was due to refs-at least that was a closer game.

RVB will have a tough time beating Madrid, Barca, and United to the UCL. Even if one of these three drops out/gets beaten he has a tough task. But he is very talented-time will tell!

When Chelsea played Barca everyone remembers the dubious descisions. And I would personally say that it was appaling refereering that Chelsea did not get at least 1 descision.

But more recently to say Barca need refs is wrong IMO. Barca beat United by playing better' date=' can't argue with that. Barca beat Madrid by 5 goals. Refs could not save Madrid. It would be easier to say the 1-0 extra time win was due to refs-at least that was a closer game.

RVB will have a tough time beating Madrid, Barca, and United to the UCL. Even if one of these three drops out/gets beaten he has a tough task. But he is very talented-time will tell![/quote']

Chelsea also was beaten by referees not by Barca,few last year refres pushing Barca so much its unbelievable,Chelsea was much better then Barca in those 2 games.........but refree decided who is better:mad:

Who said that?:D:D:D
Faklcao isnt better then Drogba' date='he even yet didnt play on his level,[b']i think Kenwayne is even much better player then him[/b],just playing in poor team,and dont think Hulk would be so special either,he would be on level,with Suarez i guess,but still wouldnt give Chelsea some big advantage,on this side,only that they are few years younger,thats only difference,but in terms of quality they arent even near Drogba or his strenght

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Its a well known fact that I don't rate the Portuguese league particuarly highly:p but I would say that Falcao would be a welcome addition to most EPL sides. Exceptions being United (Hernandez and Rooney, not needed) Liverpool (just signed two forwards and Carroll should be given a chance when fit) and Chelsea (even though he is linked, some need to leave first IMO). City probably don't really either. Every other team IMO would sign him if they could-Arsenal need a good header/finisher in the box like him, Tottenham even more so. But with Porto not willing to sell for cheap, better value most likely is available.

Kenyne Jones:p. I may be wrong here but I see him as a 10 goals a season striker, maybe 15 in a good one. But more than that and players of higher quality are needed IMO.

Its a well known fact that I don't rate the Portuguese league particuarly highly:p but I would say that Falcao would be a welcome addition to most EPL sides. Exceptions being United (Hernandez and Rooney' date=' not needed) Liverpool (just signed two forwards and Carroll should be given a chance when fit) and Chelsea (even though he is linked, some need to leave first IMO). City probably don't really either. Every other team IMO would sign him if they could-Arsenal need a good header/finisher in the box like him, Tottenham even more so. But with Porto not willing to sell for cheap, better value most likely is available.

Kenyne Jones:p. I may be wrong here but I see him as a 10 goals a season striker, maybe 15 in a good one. But more than that and players of higher quality are needed IMO.[/quote']

I don't understand why Arsenal have been linked to all these top strikers, they already have Van Persie, who imo, was the best CF in the league last season despite being injured for a lot of it.

Tottenham need a good CF as do City depending on how much trust they want to put in Dzeko and Balotelli.

On a completely different note, i read we've matched City's offer for Sanchez. Barca have also made an offer but it's meant to be significantly lower and includes playes to try and make up the value.

I'd actually be pretty pleased if we got Sanchez :D We need a winger who can really make stuff happen, a bit like Robben used to do for us, and i think Sanchez could be the perfect player to do just that.