• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Other rumors are saying we bidded £40m for Modric. I think we can play mata in the middle and Ribery on the right' date=' could work.

Would have loved for Honda to come hear though:)[/quote']

Yeah, I think Mata can play in the middle. Not sure about Ribery, a couple of years ago he was one of the best players in the world but after all his injuries is he still a great player? And if we did sign him would he be able to stay injury free?

Alvaro Pereira is closing in on a deal. I read we've agreed a £20 million fee for him, but there's lots of conflicting reports :(. Yesterday I thought Modric might sign today, but now the deal looks dead :(.

I hope we can sign two more players still, I recken Alvaro Pereira will join but i'm not sure who the other one will be. I sense we'll make one final big money bid for Modric before trying to sign someone else.

This really is going right to the wire :D.

Yeah' date=' I think Mata can play in the middle. Not sure about Ribery, a couple of years ago he was one of the best players in the world but after all his injuries is he still a great player? And if we did sign him would he be able to stay injury free?

Alvaro Pereira is closing in on a deal. I read we've agreed a £20 million fee for him, but there's lots of conflicting reports :(. Yesterday I thought Modric might sign today, but now the deal looks dead :(.

I hope we can sign two more players still, I recken Alvaro Pereira will join but i'm not sure who the other one will be. I sense we'll make one final big money bid for Modric before trying to sign someone else.

This really is going right to the wire :D.[/quote']

I think maybe Joao Moutinho or Raul Meireles.

I think maybe Joao Moutinho or Raul Meireles.

Perhaps, i'm really beginining to doubt we're going to sign anyone :(.

Van Aanholt off to Wigan on a season long loan and Kakuta off to Bolton until January. Really pleased to see both go out on loan, particuarly Kakuta. Hopefully Coyle can work his magic and have the same effect on Gael as he did on Studge and Jack Wilshire.

Perhaps' date=' i'm really beginining to doubt we're goin to sign anyone :(. [/b']

Van Aanholt off to Wigan on a season long loan and Kakuta off to Bolton until January. Really pleased to see both go out on loan, particuarly Kakuta. Hopefully Coyle can work his magic and have the same effect on Gael as he did on Studge and Jack Wilshire.

Same here mate. :(

Come on AVB, Gourlay and co. We have just under 2 hours left!!! :o:(

We really need a creative midfielder still. Joao Moutinho, Modric, anyone please!

I thought VDW was suppose to sign? Christ. Thought we were gunna be really busy this last day :(

According to Redknapp we bid 40m for Modric yesterday and it was rejected. 0 chance of him coming then. HATE SPURS!

Come on AVB' date=' Gourlay and co. We have just under 2 hours left!!! :o:(

[b']We really need a creative midfielder still. Joao Moutinho, Modric, anyone please! [/b]

I thought VDW was suppose to sign? Christ. Thought we were gunna be really busy this last day :(

Been repeating this since 9am :o

Periera still hasn't signed :mad:

We did ;P

He just chose PSG. Hope we sign someone NOW!

I don't think we bidded anywhere near £40 million. PSG offered silly money and Palermo duly accepted. He isn't that good anyway and the Chelsea board must've thought they could bring in someone of the same calibre for less.

Where have all the rumours gone? I havn't heard anything on Pereira and the only thing i've heard of Modric is Redknapp saying that Spurs rejected a £40 million bid. It isn't looking good :(.

Alvaro is a card out of your pack. He said he will continue at Porto because the clubs not reached an agreement. Club told him that they don't want to sell him because he would defalcate the team..

Apparently you failed to sign.. Marco Parolo.

37 minutes.. tick tack, tick tack..