Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

i said "helped". i mean meireles wasn't in the first XI in liverpool even the fact he was very good for them last season so he was unhappy. Liverpool spent much money too and they might wanted to sell someone and have some money back. For me for all these factors Meireles went to Chelsea. It must be others too that i ignore at the moment!

I know' date=' I just meant the fact that they were both at Porto might have also helped...

I was adding on to your point... :)

Will he even get in the starting line-up that's the thing. :o

With Lampard's form/injuries...

With Lampard's form/injuries...

:confused: His injury last season was the first major one of his career. He's still scoring, he is a MASSIVE player for us. He won't be moved from the starting line-up. Don't talk so wet. :rolleyes:

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I know' date=' I just meant the fact that they were both at Porto might have also helped...

I was adding on to your point... :)

With Lampard's form/injuries...[/quote']

ok sorry :o and yes i think meireles deserves to play in the first XI. Lampard is old and not that good anymore. For me you need a good lb like Alvaro Pereira, thats the only problem now for you i think. By the way is Drogba ok? i have asked before but nobody answered.

ok sorry :o and yes i think meireles deserves to play in the first XI. Lampard is old and not that good anymore. For me you need a good lb like Alvaro Pereira' date=' thats the only problem now for you i think. By the way is Drogba ok? i have asked before but nobody answered.[/quote']

LB is a problem?!? Oh dear. I do worry about some people on this forum. :eek:

:confused: His injury last season was the first major one of his career. He's still scoring' date=' he is a MASSIVE player for us. He won't be moved from the starting line-up. Don't talk so wet. :rolleyes:[/quote']

kmt I meant when/if he has injuries (how ever big or small) and he hasn't seemed as effective as usual as of late.

I'm not saying Raul is gonna come in, and immediately just take over from him, and relegate him to the bench.

Considering that Lampard made nothing in first half against Norwich.. a little more than nothing in the 2nd half( the PK goal).. Ashley Cole wasn't near of half Bosingwa done in the game.. you will need someone good to make competition with him.. glad Alvaro stays here ;)

Considering that Lampard made nothing in first half against Norwich.. a little more than nothing in the 2nd half( the PK goal).. Ashley Cole wasn't near of half Bosingwa done in the game.. you will need someone good to make competition with him.. glad Alvaro stays here ;)

Wow one game means a player need replacing :rolleyes:

Lampards 33 and still quality , Cole is easily in the top 5 left backs in the world.

end of story.

Lampards 33 and still quality ' date=' Cole is easily in the top 5 left backs in the world.

end of story.[/quote']

No one said he need replacing, but say either of them are unavailable for a while?

Who covers for them?

Bertrand and McEachran?

Lampards 33 and still quality ' date=' Cole is easily in the top 5 left backs in the world.

end of story.[/quote']

I spoke of the game I saw. And if last image is what stays... Lampard will have to improve a lot, because he is some holes above his best. I never said that one or both needs to be replaced.. or did I?

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

you don't have to be rude mate, we just discuss. i just wanted to say that you need someone who can replace Cole in the long term. i think cole isn't that good lately. i know you have luiz but he is better in cb position i think.

Don't want to get anyones hopes up here but Gigi on Chelsea TV has said that we're STILL looking at two other players, meaning we must have agreed fee's for them, whoever they are!

Seriously would keep an eye and an ear out for any news. Got a feeling about this, rumours all over twitter lads.

Ganso has been rumoured, not sure though.

Don't want to get anyones hopes up here but Gigi on Chelsea TV has said that we're STILL looking at two other players' date=' meaning we must have agreed fee's for them, whoever they are!

Seriously would keep an eye and an ear out for any news. Got a feeling about this, rumours all over twitter lads.

Ganso has been rumoured, not sure though.[/quote']

Ganso and Neymar maybe? They both want to play in that World Club Cup thing which is in January and both seemingly want to move after it.

Overall happy with our business :) Possible line up vs Sunderland?

Cech*/Hilario

Bosingwa_Luiz*_Terry_A.Cole

Ramires_Mikel_Lampard

Sturridge_Torres_Malouda

*= If recovered

I expect to see Mata, Lukaku and Meireles come off the bench though :).

mata, should not be coming off the bench in games, he is the only really top quality creative player you have (other than lampard), he sort of like joe cole the way he picks locks in defences so he should be definatley be playing over the likes over sturridge and malouda who hasn't been playing at his best so far, also merieles will be starting over ramires when he recovers.

sadly you haven't loaned out lukaku and not got rid of kalou which is a waste of talent, if the rumours were correct that you could have accepted a loan move from stoke for lukaku that is the best place for lukaku to experience English football at its roughest, which is what lukaku needs when coming from belguim. also drogba is still a great player and i know how you all love him but he isn't going to start now that you paid £50m for torres (that was daylight robbery for a striker in rubbish form even at the time), let drogba go give lukaku more time. anelka is almost certainly passed playing for the 90 mins he is a decent sub. but overall the buys you have made are very good, congrats :)

mata' date=' should not be coming off the bench in games, he is the only really top quality creative player you have (other than lampard), he sort of like joe cole the way he picks locks in defences so he should be definatley be playing over the likes over sturridge and malouda who hasn't been playing at his best so far, also merieles will be starting over ramires when he recovers.

[b']sadly you haven't loaned out lukaku [/b]and not got rid of kalou which is a waste of talent, if the rumours were correct that you could have accepted a loan move from stoke for lukaku that is the best place for lukaku to experience English football at its roughest, which is what lukaku needs when coming from belguim. also drogba is still a great player and i know how you all love him but he isn't going to start now that you paid £50m for torres (that was daylight robbery for a striker in rubbish form even at the time), let drogba go give lukaku more time. anelka is almost certainly passed playing for the 90 mins he is a decent sub. but overall the buys you have made are very good, congrats :)

Article 5.3

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. as an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

On FIFA.

As he already played for Anderlecht and for you.. Although, If I am not wrong, Konchesky last season played for Fulham, Liverpool and for Nottingham Forest.

On FIFA.

As he already played for Anderlecht and for you.. Although' date=' If I am not wrong, Konchesky last season played for Fulham, Liverpool and for Nottingham Forest.[/quote']

It's obviously a new rule then for this season..

Chelsea obviously has great depth, but surely the option for attack too much.

GK : Cech/Hilario/Turnbull. Neither of backups are good enough,but Chelsea have a lot of young talents

RB : Bosingwa/Ivanovic/Ferreira . Nice depth there

CB : Terry/Ivanovic/David Luiz/Alex . Again,this is a good depth

LB : Cole/Bertrand/Ferreira. Cole definitely need decent competitors here

Defensive minded midfielder : Mikel/Oriol Romeu/Essien* (when he's back) Mikel is decent, not world class but can do his job

Box to box midfielder : Lampard/Ramires/Meireles/McEachran . Lampard isn't as dangerous as he was but Ramires show sign that he's gonna be important player. Meireles' signing is good to give more option

Attacker : Torres/Mata/Sturridge/Kalou/Malouda/Anelka/Drogba/Lukaku . That's 8 options when you only use 3 of them. I think that's too much. Kalou should've been sold, maybe Anelka and one of Drogba/Malouda too

Chelsea obviously has great depth' date=' but surely the option for attack too much.

GK : Cech/Hilario/Turnbull. Neither of backups are good enough,but Chelsea have a lot of young talents

RB : Bosingwa/Ivanovic/Ferreira . Nice depth there

CB : Terry/Ivanovic/David Luiz/Alex . Again,this is a good depth

LB : Cole/Bertrand/Ferreira. Cole definitely need decent competitors here

Defensive minded midfielder : Mikel/Oriol Romeu/Essien* (when he's back) Mikel is decent, not world class but can do his job

Box to box midfielder : Lampard/Ramires/Meireles/McEachran . Lampard isn't as dangerous as he was but Ramires show sign that he's gonna be important player. Meireles' signing is good to give more option

Attacker : Torres/Mata/Sturridge/Kalou/Malouda/Anelka/Drogba/Lukaku . That's 8 options when you only use 3 of them. I think that's too much. Kalou should've been sold, maybe Anelka and one of Drogba/Malouda too[/quote']

I think Kalou and Anelka may go in January, I hope so anyway.

It's obviously a new rule then for this season..

No' date=' it isn't. In the season 2007/2008, Meyong played for Levante and Albacete before joining Belenenses in January. He then played 1 game and someone [i']discovered[/i] that rule. Belenenses that had won that game, lost the 3 points and also lost more 3 pts because he wasn't available to be used..

Anyway why would we want to loan Lukaku? I think it's great having at the club learning from the strikers we have at the club, he looked very sharp against Norwich and if he performs well who's to say he won't get a starting place. Because at the end of the day, the in-form player should start.

In the gap between Sturridge and Romeu... on the bench.

Agreed lol. 0% chance of him starting ahead of Lampard, and then Ramires is playing well atm so can't see him being ahead of him either then you have Mikel there at DM where Meireles doesn't play. I think AVB will keep the 4-3-3 so can't see Meireles in the side, but AVB obviously likes him, so you never know.