• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Flip sake. I don't know, I really do not know.

Torres scuffed his chance, Ramires is a headless chiken, Lampard is not with it one bit, the defence is all over the shop.

It's a simply infuriaiting day at the office for Chelsea.

Fans will say we don't deserved to be 3-0 down, but we do. We're creating chances, but not taking them, and inviting Man utd to score then on the counter.

So annoying.

Flip sake. I don't know' date=' I really do not know.

Torres scuffed his chance, Ramires is a headless chiken, Lampard is not with it one bit, the defence is all over the shop.

It's a simply infuriaiting day at the office for Chelsea.

Fans will say we don't deserved to be 3-0 down, but we do. We're creating chances, but not taking them, and inviting Man utd to score then on the counter.

So annoying.[/font']

We don't derserve to be 3-0 down... if the officials had decent eyes... and if lady luck hadn't decided to support United today we'd still be right in this.

We need to spice things up if we are to have any chance of getting anything. Put on Luiz, definitely worth a gamble. Even if he is mistake prone, he could spark a revival.

If we are to any chance we need an early second half goal and a slice of luck...

Was Nani's goal offside as well?

You can't honestly suggest that both the first goals weren't offside, because they just clearly were...

Feel sorry for Chelsea, 3-0 doesn't do them justice as they outplayed United for the first 30 minutes, first two goals were offside, third was very lucky and that strike from Nani, cor. On the other hand it's their own fault for not putting some good chances away, whereas United have been incredibly clinical as in all their previous games.

Sorry but how the hell was Nani's goal offside?? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

When the cross field ball from Evans was played he was offside, been a few replays now and every one shows he was clearly coming back from offside and was still about 2 yards off.

Good finish from Torres, spark of confidence he needed or will it be another 10 or more games before he scores again?:D

When Evans played the ball to him he was just past the last defender' date=' while in the air he darted towards his own half, while Chelsea dropped deeper into their half. Looked onside by a mile but he wasn't.[/quote']

I'll have to watch MOTD as I clearly missed it... He seemed level and even beyond the last defender... Commentators didn't even mention it.. :confused:

Also he picked it up way behind the defenders, so no advantage was gained if there ever was any offside :o