Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Where did you got that Torres from? :P What a player! :D

Oh my god, what a miss! C.F.C posted before about loaning Torres out to a Spanish club, it's a brilliant idea which he has to do. Malaga would take him.

3-1 may be unfair for you at the moment as you have played pretty well. I like Andres Vilas Boas, his way of going round things look pretty good especially for his age. I think it'll be between City and you guys for the 2nd place as Fergie's got that 1st place clinched in his hands easily at the moment.

Suprised to see Lukaku and Mikel coming on for you guys. Is Drogba still injured?

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Rooney pass was too strong.. Berbatov was stretching' date=' so it was always going to be hard..

Torres miss will defo be contender for miss of the season.[/quote']

Yeah Torres miss was far worse. He had a lot more time.

Berba had been forced wide with Cole tracking back, and he also hit the target.

Feel really sorry for Torres though, thought he had a really good game.

That was an easier chance than Torres' IMO.

Depends on what you mean.

Torres' chance was harder when he was slipped in as he had to go round the keeper and score. As soon as he was round the kepper it should have been easy.

Berba's chance should have been easy when it was Rooney and Berba vs Cech. But as soon as Rooney over hit the pass, the chance became harder than Torres'.

Both players should have scored, Torres just needed to hit the target and Berba just needed to hit it cleanly.

Where did you got that Torres from? :P What a player! :D

Oh my god' date=' what a miss! C.F.C posted before about loaning Torres out to a Spanish club, it's a brilliant idea which he has to do. Malaga would take him.

3-1 may be unfair for you at the moment as you have played pretty well. I like Andres Vilas Boas, his way of going round things look pretty good especially for his age. I think it'll be between City and you guys for the 2nd place as Fergie's got that 1st place clinched in his hands easily at the moment.

Suprised to see Lukaku and Mikel coming on for you guys. Is Drogba still injured?[/quote']

Drogba's still not fully recovered.

Would have liked to of seen Luiz... tbh thought the Torres miss was the end of the game for us, like when Park scored in the CL. After both these incidents, it was over.

Torres needs to go away and look at how well he played, even with the miss his run was superb as were his stepovers to get round the keeper. He's a world class player and I hope he comes back next week all fired up.

Drogba's still not fully recovered.

Would have liked to of seen Luiz... tbh thought the Torres miss was the end of the game for us' date=' like when Park scored in the CL. After both these incidents, it was over.

Torres needs to go away and look at how well he played, even with the miss his run was superb as were his stepovers to get round the keeper. He's a world class player and I hope he comes back next week all fired up.[/quote']

Torres didnt have a superb match, he is a shadow of himself

Nani was by far the best player on the pitch.

I'm unsure. It's debatable of course and he probably was the best player but for the form Torres has been in and for to bounce back like that it just seemed odd to watch. Nani is a great player don't like him personally but he has been in great form recently so it's not suprising that he was gonna play well.

Villas Boas must really have done something to get Torres playing like he was especially with the whole controversy with the Spanish TV and Chelsea the other week.

Imo, next week is decisive for Torres. If he fails to perform, I have a horrible feeling he'll go completely off the boil... however if he puts in the same calibre of performance that he put in today, I think it could be a great season for him. Swansea (with respect) look like ideal opponants for us, they'll be lots of space to exploit and if Torres makes the runs he made today, he'll score.

Torres must remember he scored an outstanding goal today and take that forward, if he scores next week and builds up a bit of momentum, I can see him returning to the (world class) Torres of old.

Your underestimating how Torres will find the game against us. We've kept three clean sheets in five games in a run of fixtures against some very strong sides. Our defence is fairly solid and Torres has got to beat Michel Vorm if you want to find the net - that is a very difficult task.

But as for today Torres was the best player on the pitch and Chelsea were the better team. We'll find it difficult and i know your very likely to win, i'm hoping for a 0-0 draw but the most likely result is a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Chelsea. You won't find it easy, and we'll keep the ball a lot but your key players will probably produce something special.

Resisted the urge to post yersterday after coming back. Was a great match happy with the way we played AVB's plan was genius. It was only a shame we didn't take our chances and had 2 offside goals allowed against us. The ref was too easily swayed by the man utd supporters and the occasion. Torres had a great game if not for the miss he could have been motm. He just couldn't get his leg around the ball.

Resisted the urge to post yersterday after coming back. Was a great match happy with the way we played AVB's plan was genius. It was only a shame we didn't take our chances and had 2 offside goals allowed against us. The ref was too easily swayed by the man utd supporters and the occasion. Torres had a great game if not for the miss he could have been motm. He just couldn't get his leg around the ball.

Explain MrColeShouldHaveGottenARedCard

'MrColeShouldHaveGottenARedCard'

But surely thats a red card offence? :confused:

Maybe the ref felt that if he didn't give a 2nd penalty to Utd because the ball was out of play then why should he give a red card to Cole. Don't forget we had 2 offside goals against us and also other decisions in the match that didn't go our way.

I've been thinking since English ref's seem to c0ck up most of the time during the 'big' games and the fact that foreign referee's do well in the 'big' games, including the CL games most of the time, why can't the EPL allow foreign ref's to ref 'big' games. For example, Eriksson a Swedish ref who was the ref for the Man City - Napoli game and he was awesome, he went with the flaw of the game and it was a joy to watch. That's just an example anyway and if it was an English ref, he'd stop every 2 minutes.