• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I absolutely hate Gary Neville he talks so much rubbish.

Hate the little rat. Bosingwa's sending off was one of the harshest decisions I've seen in a while and he says it's a definite red? Rightyo. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised he's still there and not backstage sucking Ferguson off to make him feel better about earlier.

I absolutely hate Gary Neville he talks so much rubbish.

Hate the little rat. Bosingwa's sending off was one of the harshest decisions I've seen in a while and he says it's a definite red? Rightyo. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised he's still there and not backstage sucking Ferguson off to make him feel better about earlier.

You know he'll be shooting off straight after his 'pundit' job is over and 'relieving' some of SAF's stress.

One of the worst refereeing performanced ever.

And what an idiot Jamie Nappy is.

"Why is David Luiz a centre back when he doesn't want to defend? He should be a defensive midfield player."

Agreed, did you see the half dump tackle from Hill on Luiz during the corner???

Bosingwa's "foul" wasn't a red card either. Drogba's was, it was an awful tackle, most call it a "Strikers tackle".

Anelka should've finished his attempt and what a shame Frank got in the way of Luiz's Bicycle kick however Frank was shocking. Hope Mata's ok as well

I'd have given the penalty and possibly the red.

Whilst Helguson goes down like a sack of spuds, Luiz doesn't play the ball and certainly makes heavy contact.

Wasn't sure if the Bosingwa one was a foul but can certainly see why it was given, especially if you consider the referee's viewpoint. If it's a foul then he's last man and has to go.

That's not to say Foy necessarily had a good game though...

You were on the end of bad refereeing yesterday. Helguson couldn't wait to fall over for penalty, although there was contact his only intention was to get a penalty so he's trying to con the referee. For a man of his size to collapse, under such little contact is pretty embarrasing.

The Bosingwa red card looked like a 50/50 tussle for the ball, ref should have just let them get on with it.

Drobgas ludge was ludricrous. You played really well second half, despite having 9 men and were unlucky not to get at least a point.

Look forward to cup tie in the week! COYB

I'd have given the penalty and possibly the red.

Whilst Helguson goes down like a sack of spuds' date=' Luiz doesn't play the ball and certainly makes heavy contact.

Wasn't sure if the Bosingwa one was a foul but can certainly see why it was given, especially if you consider the referee's viewpoint. If it's a foul then he's last man and has to go.

That's not to say Foy necessarily had a good game though...[/quote']

If Luiz's 'challenge' was a foul then the play leading up to it, where Helguson nudged Luiz out of the way while Luiz was poised to head clear would of been a foul also, meaning the play should never have got as far as it did. Ridiculous if one was given and not the other within 3 seconds of each other. For the record, I don't think either Helguson's nudge, or Luiz's 'lean' were fouls.

Chelsea did go at QPR and how on earth didn't Anelka score with his headed chance. That was almost as bad as Zamora's miss for Fulham against Everton.

I have to admit i'm a huge fan of David Luiz, i think he's a great player but he really went a bit out of hand in that game.

He doesn't just play aggressively or rough, he plays quite dirty. Saw it a couple times, he'd go into the box a player would mark him and he'd give them a little jab with the elbow and in many other circumstances he'd just do unnecessary things along with his tackles or just while marking a player.

I don't watch Chelsea that much so maybe it was just frustration but that's just what i noticed that game.

You were on the end of bad refereeing yesterday. Helguson couldn't wait to fall over for penalty' date=' although there was contact his only intention was to get a penalty so he's trying to con the referee. For a man of his size to collapse, under such little contact is pretty embarrasing.

The Bosingwa red card looked like a 50/50 tussle for the ball, ref should have just let them get on with it.

Drobgas ludge was ludricrous. You played really well second half, despite having 9 men and were unlucky not to get at least a point.

Look forward to cup tie in the week! COYB[/quote']

This is the problem with the FA in general and officials. Instead of them looking into games that are poorly reffed etc,they ask AVB to "explain his comments".I mean seriously are they for real? It's games every week that are ruined. Wolves and Everton where serious victims of remarkably poor reffering lately as well..