• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Terry at the centre of a racism row now.. LINK Nothing too it really.

It was only a matter of time before Terry gets his come-uppance.

3 QPR players are now backing up Anton Ferdinand and Terry seems to be running out of lies/options to save his England, and possibly Premier League, career.

It was only a matter of time before Terry gets his come-uppance.

3 QPR players are now backing up Anton Ferdinand and Terry seems to be running out of lies/options to save his England' date=' and possibly Premier League, career.[/quote']

Not true. QPR denies that the 3 players who were Kenny, someone else (can't remember who he was) and Derry didn't go to the FA. For a start Derry wasn't even on the pitch were the alleged incident happened. If Terry did say a rasict word, Ferdinand won't keep quiet, he would come out like Evra did. Common sence applies to this.

Not true. QPR denies that the 3 players who were Kenny' date=' someone else (can't remember who he was) and Derry didn't go to the FA. For a start Derry wasn't even on the pitch were the alleged incident happened. If Terry did say a rasict word, Ferdinand won't keep quiet, he would come out like Evra did. Common sence applies to this.[/quote']

Ferdinand isn't keeping quiet though. He is, according to reports, going to be telling a completely different version of events to the panel to what Terry did.

Just for future refererence aswell as I like to keep track - the England captains charge list:

Mother is a thief

Father is a drug dealer

Brother is a cheat who caused his own team mate to commit suicide

Terry cheated with his own team mate's missus

Selling tours of SB for "charity" which was Terry's own pocket

Racist comments made visible on camera

oh yeah - and he also won 'Father of the year'. No wonder kids are so messed up nowadays if the England captain and 'FOTY' winner has a history of the above.

Surely now, he only needs to be revealed as a Paedophile to complete the set of our country's "proud captain fantastic"

Ferdinand isn't keeping quiet though. He is' date=' according to reports, going to be telling a completely different version of events to the panel to what Terry did.

Just for future refererence aswell as I like to keep track - the England captains charge list:

Mother is a thief

Father is a drug dealer

Brother is a cheat who caused his own team mate to commit suicide

Terry cheated with his own team mate's missus

Selling tours of SB for "charity" which was Terry's own pocket

Racist comments made visible on camera

oh yeah - and he also won 'Father of the year'. No wonder kids are so messed up nowadays if the England captain and 'FOTY' winner has a history of the above.

Surely now, he only needs to be revealed as a Paedophile to complete the set of our country's "proud captain fantastic"[/quote']

Oh bog off! Who cares what his background is, he worked hard to get where he is and should be credited for it. Rooney's dad was involved in match fixing, does that make me hate Rooney? Ofcourse not, he can't be, as Terry can't be, blamed for what his family do.

In other news, we need to bounce back against Blackburn, we need a good performance and a convincing win.

In terms of January, imo, i'd like to bring in 2-3 players to freshen up the squad. They would be:

Kevin De Bruyne - £10 million - Genk

A CB, maybe Matt Hummels - £25 million - Borussia Dortmund

and maybe one other player depending if Piazon gors out on loan or stays with the squad.

Oh bog off! Who cares what his background is' date=' he worked hard to get where he is and should be credited for it. Rooney's dad was involved in match fixing, does that make me hate Rooney? Ofcourse not, he can't be, as [b']Terry can't be, blamed for what his family do[/b].

Agree with this. Terry shouldn't at all be judged on his background, actually if you want to judge Terry's background you should praise him for being where he is now living with parents/siblings like that as a a child.

Yes. But recently Lampard's been really disappointing and he was poor when he came on' date=' Ramires looked threatening all throughout the game, so why take him off? If we're trying to win the game, why not take Romeu off?[/quote']

Because the situation wasn't that urgent. Taking Romeu off and sticking Lampard on would of left us without a holding midfielder unless someone else fitted in (can't remember who was playing then...).

Also i'd disagree with you and say that Lampard's been in pretty good form recently after a shaky start. Lampard scores more goals than Ramires so in that sense i'd say it was a good choice substitution. However I didn't see the game so if Ramires was looking so threatening, i'd say then maybe he should have swapped Lamps on for someone else.

1-0 against Blackburn, great header by Lampard :). We need to keep this going, Liverpool at home is vital next week. If we lose our priorities have to change to getting a place in the top as in all likelihood we'll be out of the top 4 if we lose. I'm not saying that we won't still be title contenders, just that our immediate priorities will change to ensure we do get a top four position.

• 2 weeks later...

Really getting hacked off with our overall game of late. We've let in another ridiculously sloppy goal, and it's just poor play, and decision making.

Similar to the games against Man Utd and Arsenal, we've had more possession of the football, we've looked more dangerous going forward, but our final ball is always shocking. Our defence is stupidly unstable. There's no communication, there's no solid back four - week in, week out - and it's detrimental to our form. I mean, come on, what the frig was Cech thinking passing it to Mikel. Could have simply gone for a route one punt, and then spread it out wide.

Never mind anyway, I'm sick of seeing us shoot ourselves in the foot in these big games.

I agree with Walshe. We are playing too high, and our defence isn't exactly super speed now is it. David Luiz is playing like he's a Winger going forward and trying silly unessential tricks. We should play slightly deeper and play with a quicker tempo. Drogba is looking good by holding up the ball for our other players to get forward but we cannot find the final pass. Really hope we can find a win and get back up to 3rd. Why on earth was Alex not included in the squad :confused:, we have kept our clean sheets when he plays and infact he is a rock solid player unlike Luiz who makes careless mistakes. As for the goal, I think we were a bit confused as what to do. Cech put his trust in Mikel, who tried to be clever and take too many touches. Terry was helpless, and Ivanovic was being marked and watched.

I think Chelsea should introduce Torres for Malouda and Meireles for Lamps.

We should then switch to a 433. Torres, Drogba, and Sturridge as our attack, with Mata, Meireles, and Ramires in the midfield. We'd then be able free up our play and attack from all areas. We'd have a passing midfield and a powerful attack. Mata and Ramires have the pace and skill to play off the top three, and Meireles has the vision to sit back and play a Pirlo-esque sort of role by sitting deep, cleaning up attacks, and spreading it about. Doubt that will happen though.

Daniel Sturridge makes it 1-1 and Reina made a cracking save to keep it 1-1 seconds later.

I posted a link on the 'Pool thread.

Looking a lot sharper since Sturridge got brought on. Still bemused that he didn't start. He's been our best attacker this season.

Written in the stars for a Torres winner.. :D