Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I didn't think it was a pen aswell but you win some you lose some.

Except United win pretty much ALL OF THEM, they always get the decisions. They had two off side goals the last time we played and this time they got a penalty which shouldn't have been given.

Except United win pretty much ALL OF THEM' date=' they always get the decisions. They had two off side goals the last time we played and this time they got a penalty which shouldn't have been given.[/quote']

First half-Welbeck...defo penalty.

There was mate. It's okay' date=' I'm also in denial[/font']. :P

I need to see it again but when I watched it, it seemed Welbeck dived over Bran's foot. I still don't think there was anything there, Iva's back foot was sticking out and Welbeck seemed to dive over it if that makes sense... I need to see it again...

Except United win pretty much ALL OF THEM' date=' they always get the decisions. They had two off side goals the last time we played and this time they got a penalty which shouldn't have been given.[/quote']

You've had pretty much every decision going for you at the Bridge against us in recent seasons, I'd say your just bitter that Atkinson didnt ref this game...

Not remmebering the dodgy pen you in 09/10 season I think, United always get the rub of the green. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

See the fans that left when we conceded to make it 3-3, they may as well go and support Man City. If your a true blue then you should stick by your team whether were winning or losing. So what, we gave away a 3 goal lead, and so what if the second penalty was dodgy. The league was realistically over for us a month ago, and a point from a team like Utd is a good result in my eyes. If we could sneak 3rd this season I would be overjoyed, but I'd much rather we focused on the Champions League, and then the FA Cup.

AVB <3

You've had pretty much every decision going for you at the Bridge against us in recent seasons' date=' I'd say your just bitter that Atkinson didnt ref this game...[/quote']

Like last season when Evra wrapped his legs around Ramires in the box with Rambo one on one with VDS... should have been a red card and a penalty! Yet the ref gave nothing and you won 1-0.

Not remmebering the dodgy pen you in 09/10 season I think' date=' United always get the rub of the green. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes, that year, the year when Macheda juggled the ball into the goal with his hands!!!!!!!

See the fans that left when we conceded to make it 3-3' date=' they may as well go and support Man City. If your a true blue then you should stick by your team whether were winning or losing. So what, we gave away a 3 goal lead, and so what if the second penalty was dodgy. The league was realistically over for us a month ago, and a point from a team like Utd is a good result in my eyes. If we could sneak 3rd this season I would be overjoyed, but I'd much rather we focused on the Champions League, and then the FA Cup.

AVB <3[/quote']

Agree, has always annoyed me. If Chelsea were still 3-0 up then I could understand it as it can be quite tricky getting out of Stamford Bridge... but leaving after the opposition makes it 3-3? That's just silly.

Like last season when Evra wrapped his legs around Ramires in the box with Rambo one on one with VDS... should have been a red card and a penalty! Yet the ref gave nothing and you won 1-0.

yes 1 decision, Smalling penalty in the league, the year before Terry scoring of a freekick that never was, blatent Valencia penalty turned down, Rooney goal disallowed for offside. You come across as very bitter.

3-3 was more than fair, if anything we deserved to win

yes 1 decision' date=' Smalling penalty in the league, the year before Terry scoring of a freekick that never was, blatent Valencia penalty turned down, Rooney goal disallowed for offside. You come across as very bitter.

3-3 was more than fair, if anything we deserved to win[/quote']

Two offsides not given in the last game, the Evra foul on Rambo, the Macheda hand ball. You've gotten much more than us. Terry scoring from a free kick which never was? That's a stretch. Free kicks are different. The Zhirkov penalty was debatable, I still recken it was a pen though.

Two offsides not given in the last game' date=' the Evra foul on Rambo, the Macheda hand ball. You've gotten much more than us. Terry scoring from a free kick which never was? That's a stretch. Free kicks are different. The Zhirkov penalty was debatable, I still recken it was a pen though.[/quote']

I could say the same mate, the Welbeck pen looked quite obvious on first viewing which is what Webb had. Even on replays it looks a soft penalty and not an ourtright incorrect decision by Webb.

Freekicks are not different, we lost a game we dominated after having a goal ruled out, a penalty denied which eventually cost us the title that season. You've had the rub of the green at the Bridge against us in recent times, dont even bother denying it

I could say the same mate' date=' the Welbeck pen looked quite obvious on first viewing which is what Webb had. Even on replays it looks a soft penalty and not an ourtright incorrect decision by Webb.

Freekicks are not different, we lost a game we dominated after having a goal ruled out, a penalty denied which eventually cost us the title that season. You've had the rub of the green at the Bridge against us in recent times, dont even bother denying it[/quote']

I havn't seen many replays of the Welbeck incident unfortunately, it didn't look a pen when I saw it though...

I'd say they are. If someone gets a penalty or the other team score when they were offside then it directly affects the game. Penalties should be scored and often are whilst free kicks, in comparison, are rarely scored from (compared to pens). I wouldn't put free kicks in the same bracket as penalties and should of been offside goals.

Seriously?

Yes' date=' the 2nd penalty was soft. The amount of times Webb favours Man Utd is unbelievable.

Cahill should have been sent off after 10 minutes.

It's hard to see the incident from Webb's position. The linesman should have saw it, but he didn't. Webb can't offer it as he didn't see it properly.

AVB just ain't learning I'm afraid' date='he is very naive,when Chelsea scored the 2nd they should have shut-up shop.Plus the players have proven they are bottlers,cannot see us finishing 4th to be fair.[/quote']

He brought Romeu on for Sturridge... AVB did his job well IMO (very well to get yourselves a 3 goal lead) but the players threw it away with Chicharito unmarked for the equaliser. The manager can't do anything about that.