• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Wow.....

I think its a mistake.

I think Chelsea are a joke. Why anyone would ever want to take over again I don't know, half the squad isn't good enough and needs replaced. I thought AVB would have been given the opportunity to offload some of the players and bring in better younger players...

This makes no difference whatsoever. It's the same regime and Di Matteo's not going to get any more respect than AVB was getting. The players still know they're all going to be sold as soon as Chelsea receive an appropriate offer. That said, I can understand why an uneducated moron like Abramovich let him go.

Right decision imo. He may have had the task of clearing out the golden oldies, but he should have still been doing better in the league and cups, his tactics were abysmal.

I wish him all the best in his future managerial opportunities, but with him at our helm we were going 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS'S 257-DAY REIGN AT CHELSEA

June 2011: Signs three-year contract after Blues pay Porto £13.3m in compensation

Aug 2011: Pays combined transfer fees of around £45m to bring in Oriol Romeu, Romelu Lukaku and Juan Mata

Sept 2011: Four-game winning streak ends with 3-1 defeat at Manchester United

Oct-Nov 2011: Chelsea win twice in nine games, a run that includes 5-3 home defeat by Arsenal

Jan-Mar 2012: Chelsea win one in seven games since beating QPR on 28 Jan

4 March: Villas-Boas sacked by Chelsea

I've changed my mind and think it's a mistake. The players have ruled this club for too long and thy're no longer world class. I can see this coming back to burn us like with Mourinho and Barca... I think Abramovich is going after Mou, wouldn't be surprise if he made him a HUGE offer as well as promising full control. I think Jose could rejoin us, if not maybe Guardiola. There the ones Roman wants. Can see him throwing crazy money to get them to come him.

I've changed my mind and think it's a mistake. The players have ruled this club for too long and thy're no longer world class. I can see this coming back to burn us like with Mourinho and Barca... I think Abramovich is going after Mou' date=' wouldn't be surprise if he made him a HUGE offer as well as promising full control. I think Jose could rejoin us, if not maybe Guardiola. There the ones Roman wants. Can see him throwing crazy money to get them to come him.[/quote']

Why would anybody want to manage a club with only a handful of good players, a squad who knows they're going to be sold and a crazy owner looming over their head?

I want it to be Mourinho. If it is' date=' can you post a screenshot of yourself welling up? :D[/quote']

Mourinho got 2 years left at Real

Mourinho and Owner dont get on, as owner sticks his nose in and buy players like shevchenko and kezman over Mourinho

If he had any sense he see that managers dont last long

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2108550/Jose-Mourinho-tells-fans-coming-Chelsea.html