• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

This has been Luiz's finest game for us this season. It really' date=' really has.[/quote']

Sort of reminds a bit of Colocinni in his first season to be honest,bit rash in the tackle and gets exposed too much and runs out with the ball too much or plays too risky a pass,obviously Luiz is a better player but I think there suffering the same type of struggles and play in the same fashion as well.

If Luiz can learn like Colocinni did with the English game then you'll have the best defender in the PL in my eyes.

Sort of reminds a bit of Colocinni in his first season to be honest' date='bit rash in the tackle and gets exposed too much and runs out with the ball too much or plays too risky a pass,obviously Luiz is a better player but I think there suffering the same type of struggles and play in the same fashion as well.

If Luiz can learn like Colocinni did with the English game then you'll have the best defender in the PL in my eyes.[/quote']

I'm always using that comparison in school. He does all of the above. I think Colocinni learned a lot from the championship though, he got to grips with the patience in defence, but also the scraps. Luiz, like Coloccini at the start, gets caught too far up the pitch. Similar to Coloccini, he's a big character in the squad. I think he's a decent defender (Luiz, I think Coloccini is under-rated), but he needs to adapt the timing of his runs.

He's been inspirational for us at times tonight.