• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Oh Drogba you should be ashamed of that. You looked like Busquets.

Was supporting Chelsea as we don't want no Prem Teams left, it is just awful, I thought Busquets was bad, Drogba up there with some others now. Just rattles my cage, just really does my head in, he holds his hands on his face like someone has air rifled him, but in fact someone has pushed him with their pinky.

Fairplay though for reaching QF's. A stadium always has its foundations broken when you come back, been to one or two at Arsenal :P

Barca Next? ;)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Well done Chelsea, very good performance against a very strong team. Maybe the best performance of the season. Ivanovic, Lampard and Drogba apart from his dives were impressive. Even torres was good :) Di Matteo might not be a great manager but his relationship with the players is very good and that's what Chelsea needs.

From Napoli the classical trio, but also Inler and Gargano were pretty good too. Napoli might have lost today but they have a lot of future.

Buzzing :D. There were times during that when I thought 'Why do I like th CL so much?' whilst sitting, shaking, watching the seconds slowly tick by. This is why I love it, it's incredible, the boys really dug in deep tonight and played very well.

Problem is now I have way too much adrenaline, going to take a shower to try and calm myself down.

I AM SO HAPPY!

A fantastic effor by the Chelsea team tonight. So chuffed we got through' date=' was a thrilling game to watch!

[b']BRING ON BARCA![/b] :D

Behave.

Barca would have put 6 past you tonight.

That being said it was an excellent match and was the best way for the 'old guard' to prove they still have a part to play.

Thought Cech was fantastic and Luiz put in imo his best performance for you lot since he joined.

Best scenario for you now is the next round to draw you against APOEL and Barca against Real.

Behave.

Barca would have put 6 past you tonight.

That being said it was an excellent match and was the best way for the 'old guard' to prove they still have a part to play.

Thought Cech was fantastic and Luiz put in imo his best performance for you lot since he joined.

Best scenario for you now is the next round to draw you against APOEL and Barca against Real.

You serious? Torres would have ripped their defence to shreds, and Luiz Ivanovic and Terry would have stopped any attack that came their way:rolleyes:

You serious? Torres would have ripped their defence to shreds' date=' and Luiz Ivanovic and Terry would have stopped any attack that came their way:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes I am serious with my post.

Not only would Barca have created a few more chances than Napoli did (as they do against every other team), but the chances missed by Cavani and Zuniga for example would have been punished by Barca for a start.

Anyway at least you are still in the CL and as long as you avoid Barca until the final then you still have a chance of reaching the final imo.