Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Was supporting Chelsea as we don't want no Prem Teams left' date=' it is just awful, I thought Busquets was bad, Drogba up there with some others now. Just rattles my cage, just really does my head in, he holds his hands on his face like someone has air rifled him, but in fact someone has pushed him with their pinky.

Fairplay though for reaching QF's. A stadium always has its foundations broken when you come back, been to one or two at Arsenal :P

Barca Next? ;)[/quote']

Simulation wise, check out Zuniga! he must've been Ninja'd what? 6 times tonight? I think he's currently in A&E. Or Dead from internal bleeding.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

What a great win. I'm absolutely buzzing. The players were fantastic. Luiz was simply awesome. He's been a different player under Robbie and Torres had a good game as well (even though he was played out of position).

APOEL next please...... :)

Edit: Credit to Napoli who've given us a good game. They've played some good football. And Jon, you will know that will never happen. :P

Yes I am serious with my post.

Not only would Barca have created a few more chances than Napoli did (as they do against every other team)' date=' but the chances missed by Cavani and Zuniga for example would have been punished by Barca for a start.

Anyway at least you are still in the CL and as long as you avoid Barca until the final then you still have a chance of reaching the final imo.[/quote']

Think your forgetting that we have a manager with a 100% win record at the club. We also have such pace and power from our front 3 that 11 Barcelona defenders couldn't stop them. As for Messi and co, we shall just unleash Mikel. That'll stop them.

loljk, we're screwed.

What a great win. I'm absolutely buzzing. The players were fantastic. Luiz was simply awesome. He's been a different player under Robbie and Torres had a good game as well (even though he was played out of position).

APOEL next please...... :)

Edit: Credit to Napoli who've given us a good game. They've played some good football. And Jon' date=' you will know that will never happen.[/b'] :P

I can dream ;) Chelsea played 120 minutes tonight, so we've had a day extra preparation. Plus, we beat Brum 3-1 at home when Chelsea could only draw 1-1 therefore we're better than Chelsea.

We're going to need a miracle to win :o

Apart from the winning obv. Did anyone think Essien looked extremely pedestrian tonight? he worried me more to night than when John Obi Mikel plays! Also thought Torres was sublime, the main chance he had was difficult and many would've missed despite what Clive Tyldsley said. Was shocked with some of the subs too but hey ho they bloody worked!

So proud of the team tonight and David Luiz is quickly becoming one of my favourite Chelsea players along with Mata, Drogba and Mereiles that is.

Great to see JT back tonight and I think he made a huge difference to the team.

All I can say about the Drogba dive, is add up the amount of times he rolled over, to that of Zuniga, Lavezzi etc.

Apart from the winning obv. Did anyone think Essien looked extremely pedestrian tonight? he worried me more to night than when John Obi Mikel plays!

Not really tbh. His passing was sloppy at times and he should have been positioned better when Inler scored but I can understand why he rarely attacked with Luiz behind him who has a tendancy to go foward whenever he has the ball. You need to keep in mind that Napoli are a good counter attacking team.

Not really tbh. His passing was sloppy at times and he should have been positioned better when Inler scored but I can understand why he rarely attacked with Luiz behind him who has a tendancy to go foward whenever he has the ball. You need to keep in mind that Napoli are a good counter attacking team.

Yeah I could understand that, but he just seemed to constantly lose the 50/50 battles and some 80/20 battles.

Think your forgetting that we have a manager with a 100% win record at the club. We also have such pace and power from our front 3 that 11 Barcelona defenders couldn't stop them. As for Messi and co' date=' we shall just unleash Mikel. That'll stop them.

loljk, we're screwed.

Haha! Fair play I actually Lol'ed at you last few posts.

One can dream, I suppose.

Well done to Chelsea though. I'm sure 90% of football fans had you written off. When Drogba is in that sort of determined mood (ignoring the way he went down from being shot by a sniper) he is almost un-playable.

Again, well done.

I wouldn't shake his hand if I ever seen him and I am 100% certain I would not regret it.
Who ever said that? That is totally and utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would take his own life because he failed to shake another human beings hand?

Whew lighten up guys... i dont think the kid is tying his noose as we speak :P

Id shake his hand mind, regardless of rivalries etc the guys a legend... then again i wouldnt shake a Swansea players hand if you payed me... interesting :rolleyes:

Id shake his hand mind' date=' regardless of rivalries etc the guys a legend... then again i wouldnt shake a Swansea players hand if you payed me... interesting :rolleyes:[/quote']

Most Swansea players would need a step ladder to shake your hand Shacky :)

Id shake his hand mind' date=' regardless of rivalries etc the guys a legend... then again i wouldnt shake a Swansea players hand if you payed me... interesting :rolleyes:[/quote']

I just hate the man, even more now due to this weeks events:(

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Who ever said that? That is totally and utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would take his own life because he failed to shake another human beings hand?

just saying man.

But yeah i would regret it if i was this kid, but of course i wouldn't kill myself :P

Absolutely over the moon about last night.. We're back and showed we do have the fight still left in us!!!

Let's just hope we avoid Barca and Real. Apoel would be nice. :P

Woah - hold back a bit chap.

Great performance, best of the season etc etc. But it is FAR FAR too early to claim that "We're back".

Remember the City and Valencia games at SB earlier in the season were met with similar declarations.