• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

We'll face Barca/AC Milan in the semis. We'll be playing home first.

That's going to be very difficult... but I can't complain' date=' i'd be happy with a semi final.

We can't underestimate Benfica though, they're a good team.[/quote']

You should breeze past Benfica. They have not met a significant force in this years CL and they will be vulnerable against a much better and more experienced team.

Your inconsistent form is the only question mark of the tie imo.

All set-up nicely by UEFA for a Real v Barca final.

Prepare to get smashed on Sunday :)

Hopefully we'll be able to take advantage of your midweek excursions v Napoli' date=' but it will still be incredibly tough for us. What do you reckon your starting 11 will be?[/quote']

Personally, if everyone is fully fit I'd assume Di Matteo will make little to none changes in the team, probably just the formation.

I doubt we'll go 433, probably 4231 or 451. As I said though, will probably be the same players from the Napoli game.

Also, we won't get smashed, my £10 bet says we won't ;)

Personally' date=' if everyone is fully fit I'd assume Di Matteo will make little to none changes in the team, probably just the formation.

I doubt we'll go 433, probably 4231 or 451. As I said though, will probably be the same players from the Napoli game.

Also, we won't get smashed, my £10 bet says we won't ;)[/quote']

I disagree, I think we'll see a completely different team. Drogba ran his heart out against Napoli so I expect Torres to start. I'm pretty sure Cahill will start too, not sure who he'll partner as David Luiz picked up a knock and Terry had to come off too. I recken Mikel will come in too, along with Kalou, Meireles and possibly Malouda.

Oh and The FA Youth Cup Semi Final is on ITV4 tonight.

Personally' date=' if everyone is fully fit I'd assume Di Matteo will make little to none changes in the team, probably just the formation.

Also, we won't get smashed, my £10 bet says we won't ;)[/quote']

I disagree' date=' I think we'll see a completely different team. Drogba ran his heart out against Napoli so I expect Torres to start. I'm pretty sure Cahill will start too, not sure who he'll partner as David Luiz picked up a knock and Terry had to come off too. I recken Mikel will come in too, along with Kalou, Meireles and possibly Malouda.

Oh and The FA Youth Cup Semi Final is on ITV4 tonight.[/quote']

I expect to see several changes to be honest. Will be funny seeing Bamba vs Torres :)

Schmeichel

St Ledger - Morgan - Bamba - Konchesky

Marshall - Danns - Wellens © - Dyer

Nugent - Beckford

I'm fairly certain that we'll line up with this team - a fairly straight forward 4-4-2. Nugent and Beckford are forming a decent partnership, but Beckford is yet to score away for us and it would be nice if he started now. If you leave Dyer 1 on 1 with the RB then he will cause problems as he is ridiculously quick, but very rarely puts in a decent cross.

Should be a good game, I'm looking forward to being part of 6,000 LCFC fans :D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

You should breeze past Benfica. They have not met a significant force in this years CL and they will be vulnerable against a much better and more experienced team.

Your inconsistent form is the only question mark of the tie imo.

All set-up nicely by UEFA for a Real v Barca final.

don't forget Bayern mate

I expect to see several changes to be honest. Will be funny seeing Bamba vs Torres :)

Schmeichel

St Ledger - Morgan - Bamba - Konchesky

Marshall - Danns - Wellens © - Dyer

Nugent - Beckford

I'm fairly certain that we'll line up with this team - a fairly straight forward 4-4-2. Nugent and Beckford are forming a decent partnership' date=' but Beckford is yet to score away for us and it would be nice if he started now. If you leave Dyer 1 on 1 with the RB then he will cause problems as he is ridiculously quick, but very rarely puts in a decent cross.

Should be a good game, I'm looking forward to being part of 6,000 LCFC fans :D[/quote']

Ahh, sorry lads, the two in bold are going to completely tear you apart! :o

I disagree' date=' I think we'll see a completely different team. Drogba ran his heart out against Napoli so I expect Torres to start. I'm pretty sure Cahill will start too, not sure who he'll partner as David Luiz picked up a knock and Terry had to come off too. I recken Mikel will come in too, along with Kalou, Meireles and possibly Malouda.

Oh and The FA Youth Cup Semi Final is on ITV4 tonight.[/quote']

Sugar, sorry. I thought we were talking about the Man City game :P If we're talking about the Leicster tie there will be a few changes, Bosingwa, Torres, Miereles, Cahill etc :)

We won 2-1 at Old Trafford. Feruz scored a cracking goal.

Hopefully' date=' we'll see a few of them break into the first team.[/quote']

Twas a good game, that was a peach of a goal Feruz scored..

United might beat them at the Bridge tho..

We won 2-1 at Old Trafford. Feruz scored a cracking goal.

Hopefully' date=' we'll see a few of them break into the first team.[/quote']

Piazon looks like a great player along with Feruz upfront. Chalobah and Ake look like a great CB partnership for the future. Well played boys!

Di Matteo is doing one hell of a job' date=' fair play to the man !! I really respect him as a person and manager. :)[/quote']

WBA were crazy to let him go, one of the brightest young managerial talents and i think Chelsea would be sensible to sign him up long term if he continues to impress like this.