Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Need em to lose' date=' Don't know why u wan Chelsea to win as [b']you've already got the title in the bag [/b]and ive said that all season ;).

Not even the most deluded and biased Utd fan would think that.

Chelsea and the gunners need to nab a couple of points off City - and Chelsea can do just that.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Need em to lose' date=' Don't know why u wan Chelsea to win as you've already got the title in the bag and ive said that all season ;).[/quote']

Why would you want us to lose? We're hunting down Tottenham. Surely you'd prefer Chelsea over Spurs for a CL spot?

Need em to lose' date=' Don't know why u wan Chelsea to win as you've already got the title in the bag and ive said that all season ;).[/quote']

Hmm , I don't know why an united fan would want city to lose, well let's analyze the situation. United are in front by only one point plus Chelsea are on form , and appart from any of the top 4 no one will manage to beat City at Etihad.

You know, where I come from, its hard being a Chelsea fan. Sure there were others like me, but as soon as Arabs bought over Man City they were like 'Oh Ive been a City fan all my life, Favourite team ever!'.

Im not trying to say that Man City is almost a 'fake team'. Made up of 'fake' fans, a 'fake' stadium (Originally commonwealths) with a 'fake' manager and money grabbing players. My point is that Man City are a team full of dog poo.

If it hasn't been made clear already, I hate everything to do with Man City, and I hope we demolish them tonight.

That is all:)

Hmm ' date=' I don't know why an united fan would want city to lose, well let's analyze the situation. United are in front by only one point plus Chelsea are on form , and appart from any of the top 4 no one will manage to beat City at Etihad.[/quote']

Agree with you there mate. When Chelsea play City I think it is the only 2 games in the whole calendar that United fans are routing for us, Arsenal and Chelsea still have time to catch Tottenham but United won't want city closing that gap.

Personally I'm slightly confident for tonight's game. Man City have been a bit up and down in recent weeks and we've found confidence through RDM.

Still going to say 2-2 though. :D

I'd say Mike Dean had a huge part to play in City winning. Yes it was a penalty, but how many times we should of had a free kick and he completely ignored us was fudging ridiculous.

Also spotted an imposter on the pitch tonight wearing Michael Essien's shirt. Whoever he was, he played bloody awful. Must've had lessons from Jose Bosingwa.