Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

My stream went down in the 70th minute so naturally I was dissapointed to see us lose 2-1. Although City were dominant I thought we looked pretty solid at the back.

Di Matteo went for Torres, it was a risky call and I hope it doesn't adversely affect Didier. I thought Torres did very well in testing circumstances,he really fought out there and some of his control was fantastic when we played the long ball.

It's a shame we don't have an easier opponant next as i'd love to see Roberto try Didier and Fernando together but I doubt it'll happen against Tottenham.

Tottenham is a must win. If we lose it then it's going to be extremely difficult to get top four.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Tells you plenty about how entertaining Chelsea v Spurs was that it's going to be last on MOTD. For a game of that significance' date=' amazing. ;)[/quote']

If someone told me a month ago that Bolton-Blackburn game would be first and Chelsea vs Spurs last I would think BBC producers went crazy. But today it does make sence.

I read somewhere that Cavani is so close to sign with chelsea.

I highly doubt it would happen. That rumour came from the fact that Cavani's agent was in London on Friday and knowing what the newspapers are like, they come up with some bullfeces saying that Cavani's agent met up with Abramovich and discussed about a possible transfer.

Also, the Napoli chairman (De Laurentiis) wants a big amount for Cavani. I remeber he said once that if Man City wanted one of our their players, the owner has to pay more than he has spent with City or something like that. And with Torres not scoring as we have hoped for, maybe Abramovich is a bit cautious spending a really big amount on one player.

But saying that, I'd love to see him in a Chelsea shirt.

Kalou is fine, Sturridge isn't best away from home and is known to be greedy. I don't trust Bosingwa, Ferriera should be a tad more solid defensively, albeit we will lost that threat going forward.

But, MIKEL IS PLAYING!!!

I just hate the lad.

Blue is the colour, 0-2 my prediction.

Ramires and Torres to score :)

Benfica's line up looks decent too, especially in attack:

Artur Moraes, Maxi Pereira, Luisao, Jardel, Emerson, Aimar, Javi Garcia, Bruno Cesar, Witsel, Gaitan, Cardozo.

Subs: Eduardo, Nolito, Nelson Oliveira, Rodrigo Moreno, Matic, Miguel Vitor, Saviola.

Think you might get a surprise tonight...

Like the pundits said, he probably wants to keep the experienced players fresh for future games as theyve played a lot recently and field players who are used to playing here. Anyway the players could also make an impact later on in the game. Nothing like a fresh Drogba is there?

Chelsea to lose lads. Not because of the starting line-up, but it's in the Estadio de Luiz. I have no hope, Benfica are a fortress at home. That said, I obviously want us to win, but let's be realistic, SLB will be pumped for this.

Find it funny to read fans on facebok etc saying it will be a walk in the park.

Chelsea to lose lads. Not because of the starting line-up' date=' but it's in the Estadio de Luiz. I have no hope, Benfica are a fortress at home. That said, I obviously want us to win, but let's be realistic, SLB will be pumped for this.

Find it funny to read fans on facebok etc saying it will be a walk in the park.[/quote']

Dudeeeee. I used to like you.

Your sounded nothing like a Chelsea fan there!

I understand that for some games we are the underdogs, but you still have to believe!

Every game this season I've bet £10 on Chelsea to win. Despite the poor form, I'm in the black.

BELIEVE.

Benfica's line up looks decent too' date=' especially in attack:

Artur Moraes, Maxi Pereira, Luisao, Jardel, Emerson, Aimar, Javi Garcia, Bruno Cesar, Witsel, Gaitan, Cardozo.

Subs: Eduardo, Nolito, Nelson Oliveira, Rodrigo Moreno, Matic, Miguel Vitor, Saviola.

Think you might get a surprise tonight...[/quote']

Just one man up front. Not really 'decent' is it?

Chelsea to lose lads. Not because of the starting line-up' date=' but it's in the Estadio de Luiz. I have no hope, Benfica are a fortress at home. That said, I obviously want us to win, but let's be realistic, SLB will be pumped for this.

Find it funny to read fans on facebok etc saying it will be a walk in the park.[/quote']

Benfica hasn't been that good recently. I agree it won't be a walk in the park, it'll be a tough test but hopefully the blues will win. :)

Dudeeeee. I used to like you.

Your sounded nothing like a Chelsea fan there!

I understand that for some games we are the underdogs' date=' but you still have to believe!

Every game this season I've bet £10 on Chelsea to win. Despite the poor form, I'm in the black.

BELIEVE.[/quote']

That's harsh. I believe in the squad, don't get me wrong and I think we'll come out the victor over the two legs, but I have a gut feeling that we'll lose this one. I'm just being a realist mate, can't always be biased. I never am the latter anyway, so I'm just getting my view across..